Hard to Control

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N-sorry if the promised update came a 2 days late, i'm horrible.

 

(Your POV)

 

I let out a raspy yawn as I walked into the kitchen. I don't really know why I even walk into this area of the house when I don't even eat, much less have any food. 

Gathering my uniform, I went into the bathroom and showered. Different thoughts run through my head as the hot water rids my body of my restlessness and condescending nightmares. 

After my shower I prepared myself, dressed and ready to attend another grueling and unnecessary day if school. 

* my life. 

I don't know why I still attend school especially when tonight's the full moon. I have my moon stone but it doesn't help all that much. 

I guess I go because if I don't, I bet the hunters in my school would definitely question me and life doesn't need to be any more difficult than it already is. life would be even more better if I knew who the hunters in the school were. I know we have them, I found a dagger just yesterday in the alley next to the school. 

If your confused on what a moon stone is, I'll tell you. The moon stone originated a long time ago by and for the Oh family. It helps with controlling ourselves during a full moon, mostly a curse only the Oh's carried that made us highly affected by the moon than other vampires. It also helps to solidify our Aura's so it's like every other human instead of an invisible aura, for some unknown reason, helping us to easily pass undetected from an aura sight hunter, those guys are hella dangerous. And that's what they are...Wait... who am I talking to? Nevermind. Back to the chapter. 

 

By the time I walked out the door, a very bright and cheerful face popped into my line of sight. 

"Yah Minah! are you trying to give me a heart attack?" She just smiled and gave me a hug. 

"Oh calm down Seongyi-yah, I do this all the time you should get use to it." I stuck my tongue out at her but she just walked away wiggling her at me in a taunting manner. *. JK love you girl*.

We walked to school in silence until I remembered the event that happened on Tuesday. (it's Thursday by the way).

"Hey do you remember that suho kid?"

Minah stops her steps and stares up at me. 

"What happened! Did he touch you, hurt you in any way or say something to you? " Minah grabbed onto my shoulders and vigorously shook me. 

I grabbed onto her hands and quickly shook my head. I couldn't tell her what he said and or else she'd go on a rampage. 

"Nothing I was just wondering, he just seems like a nice person that's all." She glanced at me quizzically then shook her head. 

"I believe you, but please stay away from him and by him, I mean all of them. Okay? " I nodded my head, but still the events of that day repeatedly played though my head. *WHAT'S UP WITH THEM! I don't understand and I can't read them... but I feel something when I'm around them. 

comfort. 

happyness. and... 

familiarity?*

No matter, what really bugs me is how he knows about the existance of hunters and why did he call Minah that? 

 

FLASHBACK TO TUESDAY 

(your POV)

"Damn homework! I've already learned this stuff, I've even lived through most of this!" The load of homework generously given to us by the lovely history teacher, Lee Seongsaenim, laid sprawled all over my desk. 

It was 4 in the afternoon and school got out 10 minutes ago. I usually stay after school to work on some presidential duties, but today I mainly focused on my easy but unnecessary homework preventing me from doing anything else. 

Someone tapped my shoulder lightly causing me to drop most of my assignments as I abruptly stood up. 

I looked at the papers littering the floor. *I'm going to murder you!* I looked up at the person who disturbed me and glared at him. 

"May I help you? " I was angry and I'm pretty sure he noticed. I tried to keep my self from wrapping my hands around his neck, sinking my teeth into his fabulous pale white neck-, *control your self!. *

Before he answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter