Minah

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n this chapter is Minah's bio chapter. so you're not totally confused. exo's bio's will be in later chapters. 

 

Minah's POV 

(8 years ago... 9 year old Minah)

"Umma can I go out and play with my friend? I never get to play with her so can I!? " I asked with urgency in my voice not forgetting to add the cutesy tone with it. 

Umma looked at me with stern eyes. 

"You may not! You aren't physically prepared to go out by yourself, do you know how many dangerous things are out there!" She was getting irritated because of the many years of me asking to go out. 

"But mom i-" she cut me off. 

"Do you remember what happened to your father? He's gone because of those vile and inhuman creatures. They only live to kill, those heartless creatures are the things that we will make sure disappear so kids like you and everyone else can live peacefully and until you're able to defend yourself and fight, you are never allowed to leave. "You here me! " Her tone was harsh but the urgency was there. 

After speaking about my father and how he died made me nod my head. 

"okay Umma , I won't go outside. " She smiled and hugged me. 

I'm still a little kid and the plans in my head always seemed perfect. 

When the sun went down, I strapped on my backpack and went to meet my friend at where we decided to meet. The park. When I was walking there I noticed that the moon was red. 

"Beautiful..." My mom told me something about a red moon but I can't remember, oh well. 

When I reached the park I spotted Jimin there. 

"Jimin! " She looked up but she looked different to me. 

"Minah, you made it, let's play! " She sounded weird, like she was sort of nervous. But I shrugged my shoulders and ran to her. When I got closer to her I saw 2 boys standing behind her grimacing at me. 

"Who are they? " They looked at me with wide smirks. 

"So this is the famous Minah we've heard soo much about. " 

Then the other one spoke. 

"We're Jimin's brothers, I'm Myungsoo and my brother here is Hoya. " 

Jimin never said anything. 

"Now why is such a cute little thing like you doing out this late? It's not safe. " Hoya chuckling while saying it. 

I was getting a little scared. 

"I-ah Jimin told me to meet her at the park to play. "

They looked at each other. 

"Jimin go home and eat something, Hoya and I are gonna have a little chat with Minah here. " Jimin looked up at then and slowly nodded. 

"I'm sorry Minah. " After she said that she ran and left me standing there with her 2 brother's. 

"W-what's g-going on! where's Jimin going!?" They looked at each other and laughed. 

"Stupid girl. Hasn't anyone told you how dangerous it is to be out by yourself especially at night. Bad girl, Let's give you what you deserve. " They began to advance towards me and I slowly walked backwards staring at the once black eyes that are now glowing red. 

"S -stop what are you doing!? " They kept walking towards me and I turned and ran. I didn't run very far because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter