Leave my little girl alone!

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N-please don't mind the mistakes,  wrote this on my phone... Sorry! 

 

Your POV 

After the bell rang, I packed up my things and was ready to go when a voice said my name. 

"Hey, Seongyi-shi, is it okay if you could show us around the school for a little bit before you go? "

The person who spoke was... Sudo?...Sohu?... Suho? I really wanna go home but I have this stupid responsibility to help these people... my life! I put on an evident fake smile and answered. 

"sure! noo problem! " not forgetting to put extra emphasis on the no part... hope he got that and would take back his request. 

"Great! " nope.. he didn't get it. Not only are they play boys but they're majorly stupid! (A/N I love them they aren't stupid so don't take this as true! )

I slowly sat back in my seat and waited for these new 12 headaches to be done packing up. I looked up and saw my one and only best friend standing by the door of the classroom. 

I smiled at her and she began to walk towards me until she looked up to see the 12 new students and stopped. 

"Who are they?" she said with a tone that I knew all too well, suspicion. 

"They're the new students in this class. " I said casually. They looked at her and some winked.. Figures, those hormonal idiots. 

She hummed an okay and smiled at them but a hint of suspicion still possessed her eyes. 

"So are you going to walk home with me today?" Minah said to me still looking at the slow moving boys. 

I shook my head. 

"I can't today it seems that my job as the class' president will be extended till later today. "

She nodded.

"K I'll get going now, see you later Seongyi." She said walking out the door but not without glaring at the new students again. 

What was that about? I may be your friend Minah but you do do things that I don't quite understand sometimes, but so do I and that's why I love you. Now back to the play boys. 

"ready to go? " they nodded and we made our way out of the room.  

The tour was quiet and fast, I just brought them around the halls and rooms as fast as I could. 

"umm Seongyi -shi can you slow down a bit? " I looked behind me and the one who spoke. Is his name se-sehun? 

"My bad I just have to get home soon, that's all. " Not true but this is really boring. We finished the rest of the tour, it was getting dark and I had to get home before the moon comes up. Though the full moon isn't till the day after tomorrow, I'm an Oh, and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter