A Fool's Plan

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KAI'S POV 

 

"You should apologize jongin, your behavior was a little over the line." 

I glared at suho but he didn't flinch, he never does. 

"Why should I? That chick's punched me! I'm sure my beautiful face is bruised now! She should apologize to me and that Seongyi, I know she wanted me I could see it in her eyes, because we all know how irresistible we are to any human eye. "

Suho shook his head and groaned. He wonders why it's soo hard for Kai to just to say sorry to someone. Also, he couldn't agree with what Kai said. Seongyi didn't seem like the others, she looked like she genuinely didn't care. She's different. 

"Jongin you know your already healed so stop being a kid and apologize tomorrow at school or no dinner tomorrow night. I heard Kris chose Jeju for the meal place. " 

I glared at him again but nodded slowly. Hyung smiled and walked away. 

"Dumb grandpa." I said quietly under my breath. 

"Heard that! " I scowled and walk towards my room. 

(In Jongin's room)

GOD! why do I have to apologize? I was the one who got hurt. Maybe I should teach that girl a lesson, sometimes people should know when they need to back down... Especially a weakling like her. 

*Let the planning begin.

 

(at school)

READER'S POV 

"I'm sorry. " Seongyi looked up at the person who spoke. Her eyes widened at the sight of the devil in teens' clothing. 

"Excuse me? " Class hasn't started yet and Seongyi thought she was the only one in the classroom. 

"I said I was sorry!" Kai said a little louder and the passerby's in the hall looked at them weirdly. When he turned to look at them, he winked and the girls giggled and ran away screaming.

"Playboy." Seongyi said under her breath. 

"Heard that. " 

"Good, then we're on the same page." When she said that, he leaned over her to say something back until Minah walked in. 

"Hey, Seongyi are we having lunch tod-" she stopped mid-sentence at glared at the male she hated most. Worst yet he was leaning over her precious baby. 

"What are you doing to her! Get away now or I'll kill you right then and there! " Minah snarled seething with anger.

Kai smirked and thought to himself as he straightened himself up. * time to put my little plan in action. 

"I was apologizing, and I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter