A Different Side of Him

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N-update #2 , And you know what, I'm the worst author in the whole planet, I can't even keep promises. I want to apologize to all my readers and my fabulous co-author but seriously I'm soo disappointed in myself, I hope you like this chapter, don't forget, there's a poll at the end, please participate!

 

(3rd person)

 

“Good morning class! As you know, the 1st semester is coming to an end and finals are cutting close!” The class groaned in unison except for the 12 other students who paid attention to nothing in particular.

“Since this is the top class and I’m pretty sure that testing you all in the subject’s curriculum would be too easy and unfair, so I’ve been given permission to do an alternative final.” Everyone’s ears perked up at the news, even the playboy’s looked up at the teacher.

“I am going to assign you a project! Not just any project though, but a partner project.” The class cheered, the boys hoping to get paired with each other or with one of the girls, especially the class president, and the girls screamed, hopefully getting one of the 12 smiling boys in the back.

“Our class is partnering up with class-A next door, so your partner may also be a student in that class. Since we just finished the mythical unit, the project will be on your interpretation on your mythical creature and research is a must. Random things will not pass you. And last but not least, the project finishes with your oral report. Good luck!” The class cheered and Seongyi smiled.

*Maybe I’ll get paired with Minah!*

The door opened and the students of class-A walked in. Seongyi ran towards Minah and gave her a quick squeeze.

“Okay, now we’ll start with the partnering. I’ll read off the list and please move to your respective partners.” Everyone waited in anticipation.

“Kim Jaehee and Lee Minho, LeeTaemin and Yang Yoseob …” The list went on.

“Suho and lay, Tao and Kris, Xiumin and Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Luhan…” The boys in the back high-fived each other.

*How did that even happen?*

“Kim Seongyi and Kai, Son Minah and Oh Sehun…” Minah stood abruptly.

“Mr. Kim, I’m sorry but may I change partners with Seongyi? The partnering is not fair, these students are new and pairing him with her could affect her grade.” Minah did not want the filthy being partnered with her baby and herself being partnered with one as well.

“I’m sorry you think that way, but these students are in the top class and the partnering’s are permanent. I’m sorry.” Seongyi then whispered to her friend.

“It’s okay, I can handle it, don’t worry.” She couldn’t do anything but nod. The other girls and boys were disappointed that they didn’t get partnered with the 12 boys or the class prez.

“Now that we have the partners, we’ll assign you your topics.” Turns out that the Sehun and Minah pair got Werewolves and what’s even weirder, the Kai and Seongyi pair got Vampires. How ironic.

“The project is due by the end of next week, good luck and don’t forget to have fun.” The bell rang for the next class and everyone moved to their respective classes.

“I guess we’re partners, miss ice-cube.” Seongyi glared at the guy standing next to her.

“Ice-cube? Really, you couldn’t think of anything better? Luckily I have one for you, unnecessary creep.” He was about to say something back but Minah walked back in to retrieve Seongyi.

“I’m sorry, but I’m taking her away. Goodbye.” Minah pulled Seongyi out of the room by her arm. Kai exhaled and inhaled.

“Interesting.”

 

 

---After the last bell rings, signaling the end of school---

 

 

“So, where should we meet to work on the project?” Seongyi was interrupted by the annoying voice that she wished would just disappear.

“We don’t have to, I’ll just do it and I’ll put your name on it.” Seongyi didn’t want to work with this creep.

“Tempting, but I think not.” He grabbed Seongyi’s phone that rested on the edge of her desk. Before she could pull it away, he quickly entered something into her phone before handing it back.

“Here’s my number, you’re one of the lucky people that now have it, be proud.” Seongyi scoffed and attempted to delete it, but a text message popped up on her screen before she could.

“It’s my address, meet here tonight at 6 and we’ll start planning. Don’t be late or I’ll tell Mr. Kim about what you said about doing the project by yourself. I’m pretty sure if I do, his view of you would change.” Seongyi glared at him and if glares could kill, he’d already be burning in hell.

Kai walked out of the room, leaving the fuming girl behind him, a girl planning the ways she would kill him and how she’d display his body in front of everyone.

 

 

---In front of kai’s house---

(Your POV)

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter