In Come Our Playboys

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I’ve lived my life alone for 600 years now. It’s boring but, what choice do I have if I don’t want to die? Life ! I just want to – Okay stop…this sounds way too twilight-ish.

I’m class 2’s Class president, stupid right…I hate responsibilities and crap but it can’t be helped, I’m beautiful and smart that’s like the only reason people(boys especially) would vote for anyone…

If they have big s If they’re hot And if they…well…have big s

Lucky for me huh…god the erts in this world! It’s not my fault for my supernatural beauty, emphasis on supernatural. I was sitting in my desk reading when the bell rang, God I hate that bell…*Wow I sound emo!

When the teacher walked in, I stood up and like every other class president, I told everyone to stand and we bowed to the teacher. I was about to sit down like everyone else until Mr. Kim stopped me.

“Ms. SeongYi-shi, please stay standing.”

…what did I do?

“We have some new students who are joining our class today.” I looked at the door while the said students were casually walking in. When all of them finished walking in, I stared at them. How come there are so many! I mean there are ing 12 of them! The girls in the class started to scream and I rolled my eyes. The guys were whispering amongst themselves. I don’t know why they were screaming but I ignored them and just stared at the 12 boys in the front of the class.

One by one th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter