Kim Jongin...

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(8 year old Kai, year 1220)

(KAI'S POV)

I just grew in my fangs today and they look soo cool! Mom says that I'll soon be able to hunt and my Dad said he'd even teach me how to hunt, I'm soo excited! My powers haven't came in yet and I hope my powers turn out to be cool, especially since I'm a full blood, I'll know for sure that I'll have awesome powers. 

It though because Joonmyun, Jongdae, and Minseok hyungs already have their powers, I hate being the youngest! oh and by the way these three hyungs are my older brothers, my family consists of six people total not including my cousins and aunts and people like that. Other things that are that I still have to drink blood from a cup or bag, my hyungs are prodigies so there's a lot of pressure on me to see if I'm as good as they are, and the girl I like keeps calling me her second brother and I don't want to be a brother to her... 

(at the park the next day)

"MiMi! look! my fangs grew in!" I showed her my fangs and she smiled warmly at me. 

"Jongin that's soo cool! I wish my fangs were growing, I'm still drinking from a cup and my oppa just got his fangs too, now I'm the only one without them, so unfair! " Mimi was pouting and I couldn't help but laugh. She was really cute when she pouted and it made me want to make her even more jealous. 

"Yeah, too bad, but guess what! my dads taking me hunting so I get to drink my blood fresh! I bet your jelly! " She was pouting even more but then her eyes turned purple and that's when I gulped. Mimi was angry...I went too far this time. 

I ran for my life. she chased me around the park until my stamina was drained and I crashed to the ground. Mimi also fell and laid down next to me. The sun was setting and the sky was beautiful. 

"Hey Mimi, can I ask you something?" She turned her head towards me and nodded. 

"When we're older and have all of our powers, will we still be friends by then?" She giggled. I was confused at why she was giggling but the sound was beautiful. 

"Silly, of course we will. how can I be happy without my Kkamjong by my side everyday? " 

Her answer made my heart skip a beat and I smiled widely. 

"Then can you promise me something? " She nodded and I continued. 

"Promise me that we'll be together forever and that nothing will stop that from happening. Promise? " She thought for a bit and reached out her hand and hooking her pinky with mine. 

"I promise. " I smiled and looked up at the sky. She did the same but the only thing that remained was our hands that were linked. No longer linked by our pinkies but by hers grabbing lightly to mine and mine doing the same. 

It was getting dark and our parents came to get us. we walked towards them with our hands still intertwined. We let go reluctantly and she waved good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter