8. EXPLANATIONS

2NEXO- ALL OR NOTHING

8. EXPLANATIONS

 

“I am the what?!” HI asked with her brows furrowed as she tilted her head to the side, waiting for CL to continue

 

“I mean… you can control fire, you have the ability to heal… you teleported us into different directions, you can control the wind and light… I mean you can control almost all of the elements, you have got to be the 5th element!” CL concluded

 

“I heard of that 5th element… isn’t it supposed to control ALL elements? I don’t know how to fly and I can’t control earth” HI pointed out and to that CL’s shoulders slumped as Suho patted her back for comfort.

 

“What are you saying about you have caused all this?” Xiumin asked as he sat on the floor creating a circle around HI.

 

“Oh… to that I can give you a very lengthy explanation…” HI started as she shifted her position and moved near DO.

 

“This island wasn’t always this barren… there was a small village not far from this house… I was about 5 years old I think… the village people were also elementals… they can control elements as well… when I turned 5 my parents saw that I can control at least 3 elements all at the same time, the presented me to the council and with that every single day I trained with the elders… there was one peculiar elder that was different from the others… he stays up at the top of the mountain… one day, I got to talk to him… his name is Elder Jungshin… he made me the monster that I am today…” HI lowered her head as she slowly lifted up her arms as vines with thorns came out of it, the same way Xiumin and Sehun found her.

 

OoO

 

That was what CHanyeol looked like as he stared at the vines coming out of her body…

 

http://k14.vcmedia.vn/k:thumb_w/600/pOmN876uccccccccccccZY6TXtozcc/Image/2013/03/130329musicLEEHI06-10c03/lee-hi-xinh-dep-kho-cuong-trong-mv-moi.jpg

 

“Does it really hurt?” Chen asked as he tried to touch one of the thorns out of curiosity

 

“Where do you think he got his scratches?” HI uttered in a low voice

 

“I mean does it hurt you when the thorns come out?” Chen asked again

 

HI was shocked at the question, he was the second person to ask her that, the first one was DO after he saw the vines and thorns coming out of her body.

 

“A little… but I am used to it… I cannot fully control it… especially when I am nervous or startled or scared it comes out… but other than that, if I am calm I can control it” HI explained as she slowly retreated the vines back to her body.

 

“So this Elder Jungshin, he did that to you? How?” Sehun asked listening intently.

 

“He invited me to join him in his training, I was so foolish back then… he made me drink something and it made me dizzy and I couldn’t move… I was awake, but I couldn’t move… he then make me swallow a seed and after that these vines and thorns come out of me and it made me this kind of a monster… I don’t know why he made me into a flower… I don’t know why… when he finished doing his experiments on me he just let me go… little did I know that when I got back I would cause the devastation of my people.” HI paused fighting the urge to cry.

 

“In short, since I was disoriented and scared, the vines and thorns came out of me and I attacked almost half of the village. My parents tried so hard to control me but to no avail… I was out of control, the thorns and vines pierced my beloved parents… my hands are stained of my parents’ blood… I am a murderer… I don’t have the right to receive any kindness from anyone… I am the cause of all this!” HI hid behind her hands

 

DO just patted HI’s back carefully aware that in any moment, the thorns and vines might come out of her.

 

“Please don’t touch me… I don’t want to hurt you…” HI shrugged DO off but he was stubborn and remained beside her.

 

“What happened next?” Suho asked as he lent CL his coat.

 

“After that, Elder Jungshin became mad… little did we know, he was experimenting on the portals and has made one… but what he wasn’t prepared for was the huge amount of aliens awaiting for a portal to cross over… once they did… some of the aliens here harvested the village people, some of them killed them, some of them ate them even… what I don’t get is they can’t see me… all of the aliens couldn’t see me or where I am staying… that is why this house has been safe haven for me” HI explained.

 

“What do you do for food?” Xiumin asked

 

“I hunt…” HI replied in an instant

 

“I am mighty hungry, and I think it’s not a good time to hunt at night right? With all those aliens scattered around the island!” Xiumin sighed as the rest of them just rolled their eyes upward.

 

“Um, I have vegetables and some deer meat… if you could wait… I am willing to cook for you…” HI exclaimed with such excitement.

 

“I’ll help you.” DO stood up and walked behind HI

 

O===========o=========o

 

Lay summoned out his knuckles once again just in case they needed to attack, what they were staring at was the portal that HI was talking about… it was just near the house.

 

“What are we going to do?” Lay asked as he sat on the ground trying to think of what to do with the portal.

 

“We need to close it or else those aliens will find the island very small and expand their search for more land!” Minzy stated in a serious tone.

 

“But it’s not an easy task to do… we need to talk to the others!” Lay said as the two of them stood to walk back at the house.

 

When they turned around, they were welcomed by the predatorish looking aliens.

 

Minzy took out her dual wield sword and incorporate it with her wind and light and slashed through the armor of the alien.

 

Lay on the other hand gathered all his strength to strike at the armor and was successful in doing so. When they saw an opportunity to run away they took it and dashed towards the house.

 

“There I see it!” Lay pointed out as Minzy then used the last amount of energy she has left and flew towards the house.

 

O========O=====OOOOOO========

 

slowly but surely we are already getting there...

 

 

 

 

 

this story is nearing its end, because i have another story in line after this...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell me what you think about the story

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~