7. SEVEN

2NEXO- ALL OR NOTHING

7. SEVEN

 

Chen and Chanyeol waited for Lay and Minzy to follow after them, but they didn’t appear through the door.

 

“Hyung?” Sehun asked again as he saw the two looking out the door

 

“Where are they?” Chanyeol uttered

 

“Why aren’t they coming?” Chen was biting his nails as he peeked outside the house on the porch.

 

“Who’s with you hyung?” Sehun asked peeking out the door as well

 

“Lay hyung and Minzy… they were just behind us awhile ago… I don’t know where they are!” Chen answered as he stepped down one step of the stairs.

 

“Hyung, get inside… there is an incoming hostile.” Sehun uttered in a low voice throwing what is left of his tea as he slowly closed the door and the three of them looked out the window waiting for something to arrive.

 

“You don’t seem surprised… have you encountered one hyung?” Sehun asked a bit surprised that his two hyungs listened to him and immediately went inside.

 

“Yeah, we encountered one alright… they have wings!” Chanyeol described

 

“Whoa! Then there is more than one type of alien present… cause the one we encountered was an alien with tail… it got Senior Officer pretty bad, it’s a good thing, the little girl up there is a healer.” Sehun stated looking up at the second floor.

 

“Little girl?” Chen and Chanyeol chorused

 

“Uh-huh… I am together with Xiumin hyung, CL Senior Officer and when we found the house, the little girl named HI was helping DO hyung with his wounds, they are all up stairs resting.” Sehun informed as Chen and Chanyeol excitedly went up the stairs to meet with the others, relieved that some friends of theirs are alive.

 

O==============o=============o

 

Bom, Baekhyun and Luhan emerged from the bushes and was about to help Dara when Tao lunged forward shouting.

 

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Why do you have to look like insects!? I hate insects! I hate you! Argh!!!!!” Tao shouted as he let out his BULL STICK and slashed and ed his weapon to cut the aliens in half, he went berserk and attacked the aliens surrounding them.

 

“Whoa! Tao Tao… you can really do so many things when you really are determined!” Kris uttered as he slowly clapped

 

“Tao Tao! Jjang!” Baekhyun smirked, Bom just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms

 

“What’s with you?” Dara nudged her friend as Bom still pouted and began to whine about Baekhyun.

 

“He’s so weak… I don’t know why I am attracted to weak men!” Bom stomped her feet, everyone was surprised to see that a senior officer was acting so childish and all the more everyone was shocked at her sudden confession about liking the puppy-eyed, cute-looking officer named Baekhyun.

 

“Y-you… l-like me?” Baekhyun couldn’t believe it as he pointed to himself again and looked at everyone for confirmation

 

“Yah! Don’t get ahead of yourself… yeah, I like you but I am regretting it now… I am stronger than you… I can’t believe I like someone weaker than me! Aigoo! Why didn't I like Luhan... he is stronger than you..." Bom stomped her feet again for some emphasis, then she shifted her attention towards Dara.

 

"Dara-yah… have you seen the others? CL and Minzy?” Bom exclaimed still with her arms crossed at her chest.

 

“Ani… you are the only group we have met.” Dara shook her head.

 

"YOu'll get used to her sudden bursts like this... that's just how she is!" Dara explained as she looked apologetically at everybody

 

 

"Hyung have you encountered aliens as well?" Kai asked 

 

"The aliens we encountered were different from these insect looking things... what we encountered was like a human with tentacles on its face... it was so strong and their bodies were as tough as nails!" Baekhun explained

 

“We better find a safer shelter, it’s about to get dark… and I don’t want to be out here when those aliens are out!” Luhan uttered looking determined as she led the group and walked.

 

Luhan and Kai were walking behind the group guarding their back when they heard some noise.

 

“Hyung, did you hear that?” Kai stopped in his tracks as Luhan did also, Luhan signalled the others to stop and remain quiet.

 

“There it is again!” Luhan uttered as they all looked around them, readying themselves for another fight.

 

O========o========o

 

Meanwhile, Minzy and Lay were not far from the house, they got side tracked when Minzy saw something shining by the east.

 

The two of them decided to check it out. What they saw brought a shock to them.

 

 

o============o=============o

 

Back at the house, after introductions…

 

“Are you alright?” Suho was at CL’s side the moment she tried to sit up, CL nodded and shifted her position to find a comfortable side.

 

DO was already being squished by Chen,

 

“Yah! DO-yah! It’s a relief to see you alive! I thought something happened to you when you didn’t respond to my summon!” Chen stated excitedly

 

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” that was all DO could say because of the injuries he suffered

 

“I wonder if the others are okay?” CL uttered worriedly

 

“Senior Minzy is okay… she is with Lay hyung… we got separated while running towards the house… we lost them!” Chanyeol replied

 

“What about the unnies? Were you with them also?” CL asked determined to know what was the fate of her other members.

 

Chanyeol and Chen shook their head as CL couldn’t help but lower her head

 

“I hope they are all okay!” Xiumin uttered while sitting at a corner looking out at the window.

 

“They are out there… I don’t know how, but I know they are alive!” Sehun stated sitting beside his eldest hyung.

 

“Mian!” that was what Hi uttered with her head bowed down.

 

“This is all my fault… but it must be done! I am very sorry!” Hi uttered wiping the tears from her cheeks

 

“HI… no one is blaming you… you need to calm down.” DO comforted HI as he sat beside her

 

“You will blame me after what I am going to tell you…” HI stated.

 

“You are the 5th element!” CL blurted out.

 

O=========O========O

 

HERE comes the most challenging part... giving each character a line to say... kyaaaaaa

 

 

 

 

 

but anyways... i have to thank you guys for commenting and appreciating my story... because it really is a breath of fresh air... i am updating while taking care of my 3 rowdy boys...

 

 

 

as some of you know, i am a wife and a mother to three rowdy boys that i feed kpop everyday kyaaaaaaaa... ahahahahahahaha

 

 

 

so what do you think of the story so far... everything will fall into place in the coming chapters... as i told earlier... this will be just a short story... 

 

 

my ultimate bias in exo is DO KYUNGSOO, in 2ne1 it's DARA!!!

my husband likes Kai in exo and Bom in 2ne1

my eldest son likes Luhan

my second son likes Kris

my youngest... well he is still young to choose

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~