6. REUNITED PART 2

2NEXO- ALL OR NOTHING

6. REUNITED PART 2

 

Bom, Baekhyun and Luhan trudge the deep forest and continued on walking, when Baekhyun sensed something as he tried to grab a hold of Bom’s arm while Luhan bumped on his back, causing him to trip and fall in front of Bom ripping her sleeves in the process.

 

“Great! Great! Thanks! I needed that! It’s getting a bit hot around here!” Bom stated as she ripped the other sleeve off and helped Baekhyun up.

 

“Um… ani… um… I think there is something around here…” Baekhyun uttered in a whisper as he went nearer to Bom

 

Luhan looked up, right, left and down… trying to distinguish the direction of the movement, but to no avail he can’t sense anything… usually he is sensitive to his surroundings but as of the moment it was as if something was clogged within his sense blocking everything.

 

 

“OMFG! What is that?!” Bom uttered pointing at the creature towering in front of her.

 

“Whoa! Whoa! That gave me a shock! Jebal!” Baekhyun uttered clutching his chest (remember Baekhyun and the haunted house? Yeah, that type of shouting!)

 

“Yah! Yah! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!” Luhan uttered as he tried to deliver one flying kick towards the predatorish looking alien.

 

But to no avail, the creature didn’t even budge, much to the horror of Bom and Baekhyun, because among the three of them, Luhan was the strongest, so if he can’t do any damage through physical contact, how much more for the two.

 

The 4 predators attacked them and closed in on them. Bom then created a water and ice barrier to at least hold off their attacks and buy them some time to  create  a plan.

 

“Yah! Are you just gonna stand there and do nothing!? Punch it! Kick it! Scream at it!” Bom uttered urging Baekhyun to charge and attack.

 

“Did you see what hyung’s attack did to it? It did nothing to it… so how should my attack differ from his?!” Baekhyun refused as he stood his ground

 

Bom used his dual wield sword made of ice to at least try and slash their armors off, but it was so hard and strong that she barely scratched their armor.

 

Baekhyun saw that another predator was going after Bom, by this time, he gathered all his strength and emitted a bright blinding light around them. The immense bright light blinded the predators momentarily as Luhan took this as a chance to use his power to attempt one of the aliens to explode from within, which was a success, but it was with difficulty.

 

Bom saw that the predators were sensitive to light, as they were still adjusting to the bright light given off by BAekhyun, she lunged an attack and ed each of her ice sword into the two predators standing in front of her.

 

BAekhyun then rode on the predator’s shoulder and ed  a dagger with his light power and slashed it as he jumped off of it and waited for it to explode.

 

“Man you two like to blow things up, don’t you?” Bom uttered as he retreated her sword and placed it back on its holster. She was caught off guard, as one of the predators ed its sword towards her back, BAekhyun saw this and used himself as a shield, receiving the stab in his chest.

 

“BAekhyun-ah!” Bom shouted as she caught him from falling, while Luhan helped in slowly laying him on the ground.

 

“Pabo yah!” Luhan exclaimed with worry as he looked at so much blood

 

“Put force here to avoid more blood from gushing out… I will heal it… don’t worry BAekhyun… you will be alright.” Bom uttered as she positioned her hands on top of the wound while Luhan used his telekinetic powers to hold off the blood gushing out of his stab wound.

 

Bom was trying to concentrate trying to avoid BAekhyun’s piercing eyes as she was slowly repairing the tissue damaged.

 

“Baekhyun, this will take a bit of time cause, it has some venom in it… I need you to stay still… I need to do this the old fashioned way… Luhan hold him down!” Bom stated as Luhan gently held him down.

 

Bom then slowly leaned in…

 

“Are you gonna kiss me?” Baekhyun uttered with dry lips

 

“Pabo! I am gonna out the venom, it’s easier that way!” Bom stated lightly hitting BAekhyun’s head as she leaned in towards his shoulder.

 

The moment Bom was in contact with Baekhyun’s skin, BAekhyun’s body emitted a bright light and screamed in pain, it was as if he was being burned as Bom out the last of the venom out.

 

“Breathe in… breathe out… relax… I have taken out the venom… you will feel a bit of cold… I will try and close the wound now… are you ready?” Bom smiled as she looked at Baekhyun with gentle eyes.

 

“Neh…” BAekhyun uttered as he braced himself for another kind of pain shot up and this time he couldn’t contain it.

 

He screamed and wriggled out of pain. Bom was at a loss as to why this was happening, it wasn’t supposed to hurt… but why was he rolling on the ground screaming for pain?

 

“Luhan… can you manage to at least levitate his body to this level… I need to see his back.” Bom stated as Luhan did what he was asked to do

 

“BAekhyun-ah, stay still… you will not fall… just stay still?” Luhan stated concentrating on levitating him.

 

As soon as Baekhyun was raised at an approximate height, Bom raised Baekhyun’s shirt and searched his back and saw that the venom wasn’t completely out… there was a trace at his back and it was creating a mark on his back, since Bom was trying to close the wound, the venom has no place to go but to adapt to its surrounding… it was slowly attacking Baekhyun’s veins causing his back to turn black and blue, it was as if he was beaten on his back.

 

“Baekhyun… this will hurt a lot… I am afraid I haven’t out all of the poison… can you hold on and bare it for another bout?” Bom stated as she patted his head to calm him.

 

Baekhyun nodded as he was trying very hard not to scream out of the pain.

 

Bom then transformed her right hand into water as she slowly placed it on Baekhyun’s back trying to flush the venom out of the original wound.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” it was one loud scream for pain that escaped Baekhyun’s mouth, after Bom was done, she enveloped him in her arms to calm him down.

 

“Shhhhhhhhhhh…. It’s done… it’s done… all of it is out… I am sorry.” Bom whispered in his ear as Baekhyun grunted a thank you to her.

 

“Ahem… I am still here… maybe you forgot about me… Luhan… I am here!” Luhan cleared his throat making the two blush.

 

After resting for a while and gathering enough strength, their group then continued to walk through the forest hoping for some sign of the others.

 

In the middle of the forest, Baekhyun noticed a huge group of insect-like creatures in a huddle… as if encircling something.

 

“Shhhhhhh we have to be very quiet… can you fight?” Bom asked as they hid behind the bushes, Baekhyun nodded as Luhan then scoped the place, he saw what the creatures were encircling and much to his delight he nudged the two to take a look.

 

Bom and Baekhyun stood and took a peek at what Luhan was pertaining to, Bom smiled and came out of the bushes, walking straight for the creatures uttering,

 

“Dara-ah… need help?” Bom smirked as she folded her arms in front of her with BAekhyun standing at her right and Luhan at her left, as they looked at Dara, Kris, Kai and Tao being surrounded by a huge number of insect-looking aliens.

 

O=============o=============o

 

Once the group of Minzy found a way out of the deep forest, they ended in an open field, filled with tall grasses as tall as CHanyeol.

 

Chen touched the ground to try and connect with DO, he directed his lightning towards the ground waiting for the ground to shake which was a sign that DO received his message, but to no avail… there was no response.

 

“I can’t seem to connect with DO… I hope nothing happened to him.” Chen uttered worriedly as he walked together with Chanyeol as he took out his lightning sword and helped Chanyeol hack the tall grass to create a path for them to walk on. CHanyeol was using his fire sword to do the job.

 

“Is your arm okay? I am afraid I didn’t heal it thoroughly… something is off” Lay checked as he looked at Minzy’s injured arm.

 

“A bit pain but I can move it. I do hope we find the others soon!” Minzy smiled as they continued walking.

 

As they continued to cross the huge field, they stopped momentarily to rest.

 

“I am tired!” Chanyeol uttered as Lay handed a canister of water to him. Lay stood beside him and patted his head, trying to take his tiredness away.

 

“Better?” Lay asked looking at Chanyeol for assurance, Chanyeol nodded and smiled back at him.

 

Minzy then stood at attention looking up at the sky, it was as if she was waiting for something to appear in the sky. Lay noticed her and stood beside her looking up as well, while Chen and Chanyeol were sprawled out on the ground resting their whole body tired from cutting tall grass.

 

“Whoa! I can see a bus in the sky!” Chen  pointed out at the cloud formation as he used his hand as a pillow while staring at the sky.

 

“Hahahaha! I can see a rabbit in the sky!” Chanyeol joined in on Chen’s fun

 

“A spaceship! A spaceship!” Chen stated excitedly

 

“Waaaahhh, this is fun! I can see a bird! It’s a huge bird! Whoa! It’s big!” Chanyeol uttered with glee as he pointed up at the sky.

 

Minzy and Lay looked up and their eyes were as wide as saucers as they realized what was coming at them.

 

“Guys… get up!!! Get up!! Palli!” Minzy uttered as she flew up to the sky and instantly released her wind slash towards the incoming flying creature.

 

Another one appeared as it hovered low, trying to grab Chen with its talons.

 

“Yah! I am too thin to become food! Lay hyung here is a bit buff… get him!” Chen jested trying to keep his head low as they ran through the fields.

 

Lay released his KNUCKLES which is weapon of offense, he generates immense strength through the knuckles and gives off one powerful blow that will knock any enemy down.

 

As soon as the winged creature dove towards Lay, he used up all his might to and hit the creature bringing it down.

 

Chen and Chanyeol let out their swords of lightning and fire as they tried to slash the creatures in half.

 

 

Minzy then fought another incoming creature heading towards her, she braced for the impact, but her arm wasn’t totally healed, it was still painful and her wound opened up once again, making her right arm weaken. It seems as though the creature sensed the dilemma as it aimed its attack on her right side causing her to fall from the sky.

 

Lay was quick to catch her fall as he carefully laid down Minzy’s battered state as he renewed his attack at the creature pounding it to pieces. Chen and CHanyeol just finished slicing off 3 more creatures as Minzy struggled to stand being aided by Lay.

 

They didn’t let anything to chance as they ran back to the forest hoping there wasn’t anything else more dangerous than those winged creatures in the forest.

 

“Were those aliens?” Chen asked as they ran and seek for somewhere they can stop and tend to their wounds.

 

“I guess so? But I thought this place was supposed to be abandoned?” Chanyeol pointed out

 

“Up ahead… there is a cottage… c’mon, let’s make a run for it!” Lay stated as he assisted Minzy as they ran towards the house.

 

Chen and Chanyeol were the first ones to burst open through the door, not minding their safety and checking to clear the cottage first… when they went inside it was such a shock for them.

 

“Hyung?” Sehun uttered as he looked up from where he was sitting sipping some hot tea.

O==============o============o

 

 

so at least they are in someway together...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mystery will unfold sooner than later...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell me what you thought about it...

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

~lostschoolboy~