10. REUNITED

2NEXO- ALL OR NOTHING

 

10. REUNITED

 

“That’s hyung’s Dragon’s breath! He is alive!” DO saw the flame up in the sky as he looked out at the kitchen window.

 

HI remained silent and continued to boil the vegetables in the pot.

 

“DO-yah! Did you see that? Did you see that? It’s hyung! He’s alive!” Chanyeol uttered excitedly with wide eyes pointing at the sky.

 

DO smiled and nodded while trying to calm Chanyeol down.

 

“I need to send a sign that we are here!” Chanyeol stated as he ran out and sent out his Fire Phoenix up into the night sky.

 

O==============o=============o

 

“Chanyeol-hyung!” Kai pointed out at the flame up in the sky with a form of a bird in the sky.

 

“He’s alive! I hope the others are with him!” Tao uttered in a worried tone’

 

“That’s west form here, and it seems we are near to wherever he is!” Luhan stated estimating the distance.

 

“We need to go there as soon as possible!” Bakehyun said with such urgency.

 

“We need to wait for Dara and Kris to come back first!” Bom agreed while munching on a piece of meat.

 

After a while, they saw Kris and Dara running towards them covering their heads.

 

“Inside the shelter!” Kris ordered as he ran grabbing Dara’s hand in the process

 

“Put out the fire!” Dara stated as Bom immediately put it out with her water power.

 

They all went in the small fortress Bom and Dara made awhile ago without uttering another word.

 

“What’s going on?” Baekhyun asked in a hushed tone as he looked at the two who were still catching their breath.

 

“There are aliens out there!” Kris replied panting

 

“Winged ones! They can fly!” Dara added.

 

“The insects can fly? Are they Roaches then?” Tao uttered in disgust and panic.

 

“Ani! They are different from the INSECTS we encountered!” Dara stated patting Tao to calm him down.

 

“I saw CHanyeol hyung’s Phoenix!” Kai stated

 

“Let’s wait for a while and then we head out!” Dara uttered

 

“Once we are out there, be on your guard, arasso?” Dara added looking at each and everyone as they nodded in agreement.

 

“I’ll try to teleport and see if I can reach CHanyeol hyung!” Kai stated and disappeared before anyone could protest.

 

“Let’s just hope that wherever CHanyeol is, it’s safe!” Luhan uttered.

 

They waited for a while and then Luhan slowly opened the door and checked their surroundings, once it was clear, they went out one by one… checking their backs for any hostile.

 

“It’s dark and scary!” Tao shivered and walked closer to Dara

 

“Yah! Not too close! She is smaller than you!” Kris uttered as he pushed Tao towards Luhan

 

BAekhyun casted a small light up over their heads to serve as a light for them.

 

“Hyung! I can teleport now! The open field is clear! Go straight!” Kai uttered excitedly and disappeared once again.

 

“Be careful!” Dara added as they walked on foot.

 

O=======o=========o

 

Miraculously, the second time Kai teleported, he was able to reach the house, where the others were.

 

“Hyung! I did it! I did it!” Kai stated in excitement and surprise as he hugged Chanyeol as DO went out to check what the commotion was all about.

 

“Wah…. DO-hyung! You’re here!” Kai stated as he ran towards DO and hugged him tight.

 

“Yah! Yah! Watch it! Injured guy here!” DO stated as Kai stepped back to see that DO has some bandages and scratches in his face and arms.

 

“OH wait! I’ll have to go back and tell the others!” Kai stated excitedly as he disappeared once again.

 

 

“The others?! It means there are others who are with him!” Chanyeol stated

 

“I do hope it’s the rest of us!” DO stated with wide eyes.

 

O=======o=========o

 

Kai then appeared once again back to his group.

 

“They are staying at a house in the middle of the forest, it’s just a bit of a walk from here… you’ll see it… straight ahead!” Kai said and then he fainted.

 

“KAI!” everyone called out his name as he lost consciousness and fell on the ground, it was a good thing Tao caught him.

 

Bom immediately went to his aid and checked for his vital signs.

 

“He’s alright! Just tired, that’s all! The air here in the island is a bit heavy and bit hard to manoeuvre… with the type of surroundings we have here, it seems as though he has been running all day, just teleporting for a few moments” Bom concluded.

 

Tao carried Kai on his back like a hunter would to his catch.

 

“Just always stay alert. We don’t know what lurks in the night!” Dara stated as she kept on walking followed by the others.

 

The group continued on foot, carefully travelling to the direction Kai pointed, not far from them, they caught sight of the house.

 

They ran towards it for fear that there was something coming after them, they keep in looking over their shoulder, as Dara sent out a huge wall barrier to at least slow down whatever it was that was following them, then Bom let out her ice barrier as a second shield for them as they continued to run for the house.

 

The group saw Chanyeol and DO standing just outside the house waving at them, DO then crouched down to the ground and summoned out his Earthquake to make the ground behind the group shake and break as a huge barrier went out to stop whatever it was that was coming after them.

 

After that, “Not enough! Take cover!” HI came out with her vines and thorns summoned out of her.

 

She then went passed DO’s barrier as her vines pierced through the armored bodies of the PREDATOR’S that were coming after them.

 

“D-did you s-see that? She easily defeated a lot of them in an instant!” Baekhyun said in utter disbelief.

 

“Shhhhhh! Be quiet!” Bom stated, still on guard if ever there was another bout coming their way.

 

After making sure that there was nothing else coming their way, HI then braced herself on the ground as the invisible shield shone and regenerated and surrounded the territory of the house.

 

“Please, go inside.” HI uttered in a serious tone.

 

And without another word, all of them went back inside, looking at HI with such awe and surprise.

 

 

o========o===========o

 

 

last two chapters and it's done....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~