2. THE GATHERING

2NEXO- ALL OR NOTHING

 

 

 

2. THE GATHERING

 

“Kai… call the others…” Elder Sooman stated as he sent forth Kai to call the others back to the camp.

 

 

 

“Yes sir!” Kai uttered as he disappeared out of thin air.

 

Kai is the teleporter of the group and is in charge of information dissemination, his powers are limited to teleporting wherever his team members are, since they share a strong bond with each other, he only needs to envision s and his powers will search for them and teleport him to where they are, but it is only limited to Earth.

 

Kai can go to wherever s are on earth, but in outerspace… since it is unknown to him he can’t reach it.

 

The first one he visits is the maknae of the group, Sehun… in charge of Wind… he teleported to where he is, which was in the middle of a meadow located on top of a mountain… the kid likes to be alone, because he is so absorbed in mastering his power, and since Sehun summons tornadoes, whirlwinds and dangerous strong winds he opted to train alone and far from any people.

 

=

 

“Yah brat! Can you at least stop it for a second… Elder Sooman needs us! Take care of Tao hyung for me… Palli!” Kai nodded at Sehun and disappeared again.

 

“Tsk! Easy for him to say… at least he can teleport there… what about me?! I am located on a mountain… it will take me days to reach the camp! AISH!” Sehun scratched his head as he began his descent down the mountain.

 

But before he does that, he summoned a butterfly to bring forth message to Tao about the gathering.

 

Tao was in a training room, since he needs to perfect his Time Control ability.

 

 

“Wait till Baekhyun hyung sees what I can do? Huh! He can never tease me again! I need to imagine there is no cockroach…. There is no cockroach! Kyaaaaaahhhh!!!!” Tao screamed as he was shocked to see the sudden appearance of the butterfly Sehun sent to inform Tao of the gathering.

 

“Aish! Second on my list… must learn not to be scared of insects! AISH!” Tao shook his head as he grabbed his towel and headed out of the training room heading for the camp.

 

Kai then appeared in the city, in front of a building, DO was a bit tired from training as he walked back to their dormitory. He was on his way back to the building when Kai showed up, just one look from the boy DO already knew that they were needed.

 

“Hyung…please take care of Chen hyung for me… we are needed ASAP!” Kai stated as he disappeared into thin air.

 

DO just nodded as he gathered all of his strength and stomped so hard on the floor making the ground break and causing a small tremor in the surrounding area.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in a deserted place, someone was happily bouncing himself despite the heat, he was playing with lightning and creating glass with his lightning and the sand around him. And then as if he felt something, he touched the ground and felt it shake.

 

 

 

Chen touched the ground and emitted his lightning as he received the message from DO. He then looked around him and saw his magnificent artwork created by lightning and sand.

 

 

 

 

Kai then appeared in a museum where Suho and Baekhyun were passing time.

 

Suho summoned his power over water to relay the message over to Xiumin through the mirror.

 

 

Xiumin received the message as he sat in the middle of the library together with Lay who was busy reading a book.

 

 

“Hyung… it’s a bit cold in here… could you tone it down…brrrrr” Lay uttered as he closed the book he was reading placed it back in the bookshelf as the two headed for the camp.

 

The next visit Kai did was with Kris, Kris liked high places because his ability is flight. He loved walking at the edge of top buildings, enjoying the air above.

 

“Kyaaaaa… hyung… you’re not scared of heights! Really! This is a high place… we are needed back at camp… see you hyung!” Kai patted Kris’ shoulder as he disappeared again.

 

Kris then summoned up his fire and sent it to Chanyeol who was just walking back to the dormitory from a band concert he went to.

 

Chanyeol received a burning feather as a sign of the gathering as he summoned out his phoenix to confirm that the message was received.

 

 

 

After Kris delivered the message to Chanyeol he jumped off the ledge and took flight while summoning his dragon.

 

 

 

Kai’s last visit was Luhan who was in the training room, Luhan has the ability to move things with his mind, but without practice it sometimes take a toll on his body, so everyday he trains in the training room, to improve his stamina.

 

“Hyung, it’s time… see you there!” Kai uttered as he disappeared.

 

Luhan then levitated all the crystal balls in front of him as he tried something for the first time… one crystal floated… and it showed s… and another crystal ball floated and showed 4 figures… as Luhan looked back at the crystal ball with s... his eyes widened in shock and stated.

 

“Oh sh*t… I’m the only one missing!” Luhan hurriedly ran out of the training room and headed for the topmost floor where Elder Sooman was waiting for them.

 

 

 

O=========O=======O=======O

 

just had to write a dialogue for their mama intro powers kekekekekekekeek ^^

 

 

 

 

 

okay... they are now off to search for the 5th element... who could it be?

 

 

 

 

 

this will be a short story... no lengthy chapters hehehehehe

 

 

 

comment down below 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~