5. REUNITED PART 1

2NEXO- ALL OR NOTHING

5. REUNITED PART 1

 

Suho carried a pale-looking CL as they seek for some sort of shelter.

 

“Hyung, do you think there’s more of those creatures?” Sehun asked as they continued on foot searching for a place to stay and hide.

 

Xiumin was leading their group as he tried to find a place where they can stay and let CL rest.

 

“I don’t know Hun-ah, all I know is, I don’t want to be out here in the open while CL is at this state!” Suho uttered worrying over the unconscious senior officer.

 

“Guys, up ahead… a small house… we need to clear it first!” Xiumin pointed towards the direction.

 

“I’ll go… hyung, you stay with Senior Officer, I’ll help Xiumin hyung clear the house! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do hyung!” Sehun teased as he caught up with Xiumin as Suho just rolled his eyes upwards at their maknae’s antics.

 

Sehun calls CL, Senior Officer, because he is weird that way. It took him a long time to get used to calling the other members of EXO as hyungs, before he also called them Senior Officers as well.

 

Xiumin laid his hands on the ground, counting on the moisture present in the soil, he summons his ice, ready to attack whatever is in the house, if any.

 

While Sehun on the other hand, used his wind power to detect if there was anyone or anything inside.

 

Sehun is a bit of a tracker, using his wind power, the wind whiffs off the “scent” and informs Sehun of the direction, distance and presence of anything.

 

He could easily use it to track the others, but there was something off about the island, it was as if his abilities were limited to a close proximity only, just as Kai cannot teleport to where s are.

 

Meanwhile, Suho created some sort of a water barrier around him and CL, just in case those aliens had any friends looking for them.

 

CL on the other hand was losing control over her powers, her body was letting out steam, so it was hard for Suho to determine if she has fever or not. Suho’s barrier was moving in slow motion due to CL’s time control and her boy was appearing and disappearing as if a blurred television channel due to her teleportation skills.

 

“CL! CL! Wake up! Wake up!” Suho tried to shrug and wake CL up but failed.

 

“Dammit! I can’t tell if she has fever or not… her whole body is letting off steam!” Suho uttered in frustration as he looked over at Xiumin and Sehun both concentrating as they scanned the house.

 

“My powers might be off, but I am sensing a presence inside hyung, located at the attic. This I am sure… they are not aliens… their scent is human.” Sehun stated staring hard at the house.

 

“How many?” Xiumin asked

 

“I cannot be sure, according to heat and scent I say, 2 or 3?”

 

“We can take care of that!” Xiumin stated confidently as he retreated his ice and stood up to walk towards the house.

 

“Ready?” he asked looking at Sehun, Sehun nodded as the two walked determinedly towards the door.

 

The two slowly entered, as Sehun pointed up the stairs where the attic was. He raised 2 fingers signalling to Xiumin that there were 2 people inside.

 

Carefully, the 2 went up the stairs and successfully arrived at the door leading to the attic.

 

1…….

 

 

 

 

2……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two burst through the door, only to find a girl surrounded with thorns and red vines ready to attack and another one lying on the floor with wide eyes looking back at them.

 

 

 

 

OoO

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DO hyung!”

 

“DO!”

 

The two chorused at the same time.

 

“Friends of yours?” Hi asked looking at DO, DO nodded as she retreated her thorns and vines.

 

“I’ll just go and get Suho hyung and Senior Officer… she is injured!” Sehun stated as he hurriedly went out of the room to get the two.

 

Sehun was about to step out of the house when he stopped in his tracks as he sensed a presence.

 

When he peeked through the window, he saw that just a few steps away from Suho and CL was another group of those same aliens.

 

From inside the house, Sehun used his tornado to push the aliens away from Suho and CL.

 

He took that time to call Suho and run as fast as he can towards the house while carrying CL who was literally burning up. Suho could barely hold CL because he was being burned.

 

The aliens saw Suho running and was charging towards Suho’s direction, and Sehun saw that Suho wouldn’t make it… the aliens were inches away from grabbing Suho and CL when all of a sudden the aliens stopped and looked lost, it was as if they lost sight of Suho and CL.

 

“Hyung! Palli! Inside!” Sehun uttered as he opened the door rushing them in.

 

“Watch out! Hot… super hot coming through!” Suho uttered running inside avoiding contact with Sehun.

 

“Up the stairs hyung… DO hyung is there together with some weird girl…” Sehun uttered as he kept looking out the window checking to see if the aliens tried to pursue the house.

 

What puzzled him was, it was as if the house was invisible to the aliens… it was as if they couldn’t see it.

 

O======o=======o=========o

 

“We’ve been walking in the dark for hours already… I am tired, hungry and I am creeped out by the fact that there is a possibility that there are spiders, worms, centipedes and other creepy crawlers here!” Tao whined as he started his tantrums.

 

“Tao!” Kris said curtly, one word from his leader silenced Tao as Kai smirked at Tao’s childish antics.

 

“I can’t believe you are older than me! Scaredy cat! No, wait… change that to scaredy panda!” Kai teased sticking his tongue out.

 

Kris noticed that Dara was walking hurriedly, not once stopping to look over her shoulder and look back at them.

 

“Dara!” Kris called out, but it seemed as though she didn’t hear him.

 

He tried to catch and match his pace with her.

 

“Don’t you think we should rest first. We have been walking for quite some time now.” Kris asked

 

There was no reply. Kris then gently grabbed Dara’s arm, which caught her by surprise, causing her to strike lightning.

 

 

“Whoa!” all three of the men chorused as they all crouched down dodging the lightning.

 

Kris then held onto Dara and made her turn around and face him, when Dara faced him, Dara looked up at him and met with his eyes… Dara’s eyes was quivering with fear, she couldn’t focus and her body was trembling.

 

“Dara! Dara! Get a hold of yourself!” Kris stated as he looked straight and gently shook Dara, Kai and Tao approached them to check up on Dara.

 

Just then tears escaped Dara’s eyes, she was crying but without a sound… she was tearing up… she hurriedly wiped the tears and tried to avoid Kris’ eyes, but he held her firmly as Kris checked up on her.

 

“Dara… you need to calm down… you need to sit down.” Kris slowly guided Dara to sit on the ground.

 

Dara did what she was told and she silently whimpered as she hugged her knees, Tao was patting Dara’s back, as Kai found a spring within the cave and used a leaf as a cup to make Dara drink some to calm herself.

 

“Th-thanks.” Dara uttered after drinking the water, it refreshed her and helped her calm herself.

 

“Are you alright now?” Kris asked as he held Dara’s face and looked straight into her eyes.

 

Dara nodded and tried to smile.

 

“I am not good with darkness… it’s a fear of mine… actually, it’s not darkness that I am afraid of… it’s the unknown… what is in the dark…” Dara explained as she slowly breathed in and out.

 

“We needed the rest anyway… man, you’re a fast walker when you are determined!” Kris jested making Dara smile a bit.

 

“I am still hungry.” Tao complained as they heard Tao’s stomach grumble.

 

“Senior… sunbaenim… um… Senior Dara? Aish! I don’t know what to call you…” Kai struggled as he scratched his head.

 

“Just call me Dara noona…” Dara smiled

 

“Wait! What?! You are older than me?” Kai blurted out with disbelief.

 

“I am pretty sure, I am older than you guys here… not unless you guys are all 30 something trapped in a young man’s body?” Dara stated

 

“What?! You’re 30?!” Tao exclaimed with wide eyes.

 

“Not yet… still 29… but I will turn 30 this year.” Dara smiled, Kris just stared at her, as he then tried something with his lips.

 

Kris was stretching his lips, as if in a pout…

 

 

“Noo- Noo- Noo-“ Kris uttered while scratching his head.

 

“Hyung, are you trying to kiss Dara noona?” Kai asked

 

“Yah! I am trying to call her noona… but I am having a hard time doing it!” Kris uttered while hitting the back of Kai’s head.

 

“Ahahahahahahahaha! You got hit! You got hit by duizhang!” Tao laughed clutching his stomach

 

“Tao Tao… what’s that on your shoulder? What is that?!” Dara exclaimed in fright pointing at Tao’s shoulder.

 

 

“Dara noona, I am not that easy to fool…” Tao brushed it off.

 

Kris’ eyes widened as he saw what was behind that strange claw slowly creeping its way up to Tao’s shoulder.

 

“Tao… whatever you do… don’t look back!” Kris uttered as he pulled Dara behind him

 

Kris created a ball of fire to let them see what it was that was behind Tao. When the fire lit up the small space they were in, realization hit them.

 

They were surrounded by white string-like things… as Kai was busy counting how many legs the creature has… once he finished, realization hit him.

 

“A GIANT SPIDER!” all of them chorused with the exception of Tao who was frozen with fear.

 

Dara screamed out loud…

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

 

Due to the suddenness of the situation, Dara held onto the ground, causing a small tremor, which caused some of the rocks to fall off the cave… the small rocks were then directed and thrown towards the spider using her telekinetic powers as she shoot some lightning towards the spider. The spider was burnt to a crisp.

 

“Whoa! Noona! Daebak!” Kai stated giving Dara a thumbs up.

 

Tao was still shivering in utter disbelief, he saw a light and followed where it was coming from… it was coming from above and they saw that Dara’s tremor created a small opening, but it was located a top the cave.

 

“Kris… can you try to and reach that… you have flight as your ability right?” Dara asked

 

Kris then jumped up and saw that he could reach the opening, but he was having a bit of difficulty, it was as if something was holding him down.

 

“I can reach it, but it’s a bit of a struggle… it’s as if something is pulling me down!” Kris uttered

 

“But you can get us out, right hyung?” Kai asked

 

Kris nodded, Dara then nodded as Kris grabbed onto her waist.

 

“Ladies first?” Kris stated as he flew up to the opening.

 

Dara was relieved to breathe fresh air and see sunlight again. She saw Kris descend down once again to get Tao and Kai out.

 

As she await the others, she was confronted by a group of other life forms… out of this world creatures.

 

 

“What the?!” Dara uttered as she struck lightning towards one of the three and saw that it was zapped in an instant.

 

The others heard the commotion and heard Dara.

 

“Noona! What’s going on?” Tao called out as he was slowly being lifted up by Kris.

 

Just when Tao popped his head up the opening, he saw one of the claws of the alien bug about to poke him, he used his time control to at least slow down the attack, as Dara used her lightning to strike it, while she threw the other one towards a tree using her telekinesis.

 

“Why?! Out of all the things that could be attacking us… why bugs?!” Tao stated as he stood behind Dara ready for another surge of attacks from the alien bugs.

 

Kris and Kai finally emerged from the hole and joined Tao and Dara as they were being encircled by 8 alien bugs.

 

“Tao… this is a dream come true for you!” Kai jested.

 

O=======O=======O

 

 

so the first part is done...

 

 

 

 

what awaits the rest of them....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i was actually at a loss as to where i want this story to go.... but then i consulted my consultant (my husband) and he gave me tons of ideas which ignited some inspiration once again... just like as some of my stories, this chapter and the following chapters will be done with the guidance of my ever supportive husband... hahahahahahahaha

 

i'm off to write the next chapter... see you soon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~