3. THE MEETING

2NEXO- ALL OR NOTHING

3. THE MEETING

                            

The teams are ranked according to their ability to control elements.

 

1st level elemental are individuals who can control 1 element, Elder Sooman’s group belongs to this group, they mostly do the hard work.

 

2nd level elemental are individuals who can control 2 elements, Elder Jinyoung’s group belongs to this group. They are the defense line of the Oracle

 

3rd level elemental are individuals who can control 3 elements, Elder Hyunsuk’s team is at this level. They are in charge of maintaining peace of earth with the other worldly attacks.

 

4th level elemental are individuals who can control 4 or more elements, the Elders belong to this group.

 

5th level elemental is an individual who can control all elements and the 5th element as well.

 

O==========o===========o===========o

 

The members of EXO team arrived one by one as they saw that there were 4 petite women standing at attention while talking to Elder Sooman.

 

“Whew! They are high ranking officers hyung!” Kai whispered at their leader, Suho who has his brow furrowed trying to listen to what they were talking.

 

“Shhhhh! Be quiet, I am trying to listen to their conversation!” Suho shushed Kai as another member arrived.

 

“Ahhhh, so tiring!” Sehun complained as he shrugged his uniform and rid of it of dirt.

 

“Are we all complete?” Kris uttered arriving in a towering manner, being the tallest of the group.

 

“Luhan hyung is missing!” DO pointed out as he counted themselves.

 

“Present! Sorry I am late!” Luhan was catching his breath as he held on Chanyeol for support.

 

“Whoa! Who are they?” Lay asked pointing to the 4 women.

 

Just before any other questions were to be thrown, Elder Sooman cleared his throat and turned his attention to them.

 

“Boys… these are your senior officers from Elder Hyunsuk’s team… their group is known as 2NE1… you will assist them in investigating the existence of the 5ht element.” Elder Sooman stated and left them to introduce each other.

 

“1,2,3… WE ARE ONE… WE ARE EXO!” Suho headed the greeting as all of the chorused and bowed at the 4 senior officers standing in front of them.

 

“No need to be formal… let’s all get along with each other… since our lives and our survival depends on each other… let’s drop the formalities.” Bom uttered trying not to sound so sarcastic.

 

“Ah….n-neh!” Suho smiled, he didn’t know how to react to that statement as the other senior officers just laughed at Bom.

 

“Unnie, let’s introduce ourselves first.” CL stated as she pulled Bom back to their line facing the boys.

 

 

“Annyeong… my name is CL… I am the leader of 2NE1, I have control over teleportation, time control and fire. Let’s all get along!”

“Neh… I am Dara, I am in charge of attacks on land, I have control over earth, lightning and telekinesis”

“I am Minzy, I am in charge of air attacks, I have control over wind, light and flight”

“And I am Bom, I am in charge of naval attacks, I have control over water, ice and have the ability to heal.”

 

EXO introduced themselves one by one…

 

“Suho, leader of EXO-K, I have power over water.”

“Kris, leader of EXO-M, power of flight.”

 

“Kai, teleporter”

“Luhan, telekinesis”

“Chanyeol, burning fire!”

“Tao, time control.”

“DO, earth”

“Chen, lightning.”

“Lay, healing”

“Xiumin, ice.”

“Sehun, wind.”

 

“Baekhyun, light.”

 

“Whoa… too many! I think my mind will explode just by memorizing your names and abilities… aigoo!” Bom stated clutching the side of her head.

 

The Elders gave them an aircraft to bring them to the supposed location of the 5th element. Sehun and Minzy piloted the aircraft as the rest of them tried to check on their stuff and inventory.

 

The location they were about to go was the part that was covered with a huge body of water… it was a remote island and intel shows that there are no signs of human life there… but their satellite has shown an abundant growth of Red Roses around the island.

 

Once they pinpointed the exact location of the island, they attempted to land, but as their aircraft lowered there was a certain invisible barrier that caused the aircraft to crash land.

Everyone was thrown out of the aircraft and was scattered along the shore.

 

And this commotion brought out the curiosity of the sole inhabitant of the island… a petite little girl... hiding in the bushes, checking for the new arrivals.