Stay Away From Him

Speaking Through Closed Lips

-Next day-

(Break time)

"Boo! "

I took a step back almost bumping into him again. 'What the! Now what? ' Ilusk jumped in front of me causing me to almost trip.

"Annyeong! I was just wondering why you don't talk to me, or anyone else for that matter? "

I walked past him, but he stepped in front again.

"Fine, you don't have to say anything, but you do have to take what I give. " he smiled grabbing something from his pocket. He grabbed my hand and I tried pulling away again, but he pulled back. "Hold on, it's a charm. " he clipped on a bracelet. "See? I made it last night, one for me and one for you! " he smiled showing his bracelet. A small blue strap with a tiny heart embedded inside wrapped my wrist, while his was red.

As an instinct myhands quickly tried taking it off, but he grabbed my hand. "Oh, come on, don't take it off! You know how long it took me to make this?? The whole night! "

I gave him a look showing that I knew he was lying.

he "Okay, I bought it from a store, but still." pleaded. "How about a deal? If you keep this on I won't tell your parents about how you've been skipping the violin classes? "

I looked at him shocked. 'He's only been here for a few days, how did he find out?! '

"You quit the violin classes a few months ago, right? " he smiled, "You're probably wondering how I found out if I've only been here for a few days, right? I have my ways ~"

I looked back at the bracelet deciding.

"So? "

I rolled my eyes and let go of the bracelet, heading back to class before break ended.

-Tia POV -

One of the girls came running in to the class looking shocked and immedietly went to her friends whispering away.
"She's even trying to flirt with Ilsuk?" another girl commented.
"Yeah, he gave her a bracelet and she still kept acting arrogant. Didn't even speak with him! I ran here as fast as I could, while they were still at it. "
"Moya? We'll have to teach her a lesson. "

-Next day-Hyelyn POV-

During lunch Hyelyn went to the bathroom finally able to be free from Hyun and away from Ilsuk's stares during class. After freshening up she decided to go to the rooftop for a little while, but just as she reachd for the bathroom's door a girl blocked her way, while two more locked the door.

"You know, I really don't like you.  " The first girl walked towards her, crossing her arms.

"First you took Hyun-oppa and now Ilsuk-oppa too?" The other girl with a short bob asked with annoyance.

"What a leech. " the third girl pushed.

She tried ignoring them, but they wouldn't allow it. Two of the girls held her from each arm as the other girl picked up a bucket of water

"Where's the prideful girl now? " the girls snickered, drenching her and once the bucket was epmty the bucket was used. As the bucket hit her head someone exitd from the back stall.

"Tia? " they looked up to her as if they were busted.

She walked to the sink and after washing her hands left as if she didn't see anything wrong. As soon as she left, they went back to Hyelyn.

"Stay away from them. " the girls warned. "Or else. " they turned to exit. 

"Oh and one more thing. " she turned back to Hyelyn and snatched her hand, pulling the bracelet off.

No matter how much she felt like screaming and yelling, she couldn't and instead was forced to keep quiet, keeping the pain silent.

-Hyun POV -

I didn't see Hyelyn for the rest of the classes after lunch, she had left during lunch and never came back.

-Next day -

"Hyelyn! " Hyun ran up to me. "Where'd you go yesterday? "

I walked faster trying to make him go away hoping he would get the message, but he kept walking faster maintaining our distance.

"Huh?! " he looked at me shock. "You're not wearing the ring? " he held my finger.

I pulled my hand away, accidentally pushing too hard and causing him to fall. I glared at him, warning him to stay away.

At lunch, I left quick as possible trying to avoid Hyun, going out fora breather.

"Didn't we warn you to stay away from Hyun?"

I looked back and saw the same girls from yesterday. They walked closer carrying something in their hands. I took a step back trying to escape, but the other girls pushed me down.

"You pushed him didn't you? You shouldn't have hurt him like that. "

They splashed cold water in my face and all over my uniform, laughing at my misery. "So much for being rich! "

The last words turned all of pain into anger. As if they thought being rich meant being pampered or having a great life. They didn't know anything. I got up and pushed them away, running to the only place I could be alone.

Once I got to the roof top I sat down quietly, trying to wipe mytears away. 'Why does it have to be me? Why do I have to go through this?! I lost my voice, arranged to marry someone for my father's business relations and now I can't even live normally at school... Why am I being punished for something they do! '

"Hyelyn! "

I looked back and saw Ilsuk, but before I could leave, he ran to me wrapping me in his arms.

-Ilsuk POV -

As I walked out Hyelyn ran past me, her hair dripping wet. "Hye-"

She ran up without stopping, which mademe follow her until she reachd the roof.

"Hyelyn! "

She looked back, teary eyed. Without realization my body ran to her, wrapping her in my arms.

"Hyelyn, what happened! "

She tried to push again, but I grabbed on tighter, wanting to protect her.

"..It's gonna be okay. "

-Hyelyn POV -

"It's gonna be okay. " he hugged me giving me comfort, but I quickly pushed him away again. Things couldn't be okay, they wouldn't.

"Hyelyn. "

I wiped my tears and turned to leave.

"I know...about you. "

I stopped abruptly at his sudden words, immediately looking back at him and quickly left before he could see if he was right. 'He can't know... How would he?'

"Hey Hyelyn!" I looked to the side where Hyun waved from.

'Him too?' I ran out of the hall trying to get rid of his persistance and thought I had lost him, but he kept running right behind.

"Hey! What's wrong?! I thought we were getting along pretty well." He finally caught up to me grabbing my arm. "Why are you so wet? " he looked me up and down. "Was it raining? I didn'-"

I pulled my arm away from him and turned away again.

"Oh, I brought your bag. "

I looked back and saw him dangling it from his hands.

"Thought you might run away like yesterday. I told them that you didn't feel well and I was going to walk you home. " he smiled.

As I reached for it, he raised higher away from my reach.

"If you want it back, you'll have to let me walk you home. Afterall we are fianc-"

I quickly covered his mouth before he someone could hear.

"Hyelyn? " I looked to the side as Ilsuk looked back confused and I quickly moved my hand away.

"Hey, you're Ilsuk right? You know Hyelyn? "

"Yeah, we're childhood friends. " He walked with us. "You are? "

"Her f-ow!" He quickly leaped back hugging his foot as my foot jammed it.

"Pardon? "

"F-friends. Just friends. " He cleared it up. "Foot sprained for a sec. He he. By the way I'm Hyun. "

We walked out of the school from the back heading home a different way.

"Oh, cool. " They shook hands. "That's weird, you actually became friends with her? Or should I say she became friends with someone? "

"Our parents are good friends. I don't think she'd even look at me otherwise. " he laughed.

"I know what you mean." He laughed. "We were just heading home. Wanna join? "

"Sure..but where'd she go? "

We both looked back at where she was standing just a little while ago. "Huh?! " the bag was gone along with her.

"Did she run away?!" We both ran down the street, going the way we came until I saw her bag just a little down the road.

"Hyelyn! " Ilsuk yelled as I looked near by.

"Her hairclip's over there too. "

"Clank! " a large sound came from one of the alleys and without question both of us ran in.

"Hyelyn! " I stopped in front of her at what I saw.

"Let her go!! " Ilsuk took a step closer.


I'm sorry for the decade-long wait, but i was busy! Also i didn't have much time to edit this so it may be a little choppy or blunt. Sorry, I'll update a nice one next time! :) ... but that won't be until after my exams which is like end of june? sorry! :( Please comment though! :)