VICTIM FRIEND

MASK

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name.

"Sir?" It was the driver.

"Yeah?"

"We've arrived at your destination."

I looked outside. There was a small bungalow.

"And this is..?"

"It's your new residence sir," replied the driver.

"Um... Thanks."

"You're welcome," said the driver, bowing to me.

I stepped out of the car, taking the suitcase with me. The driver handed me some keys and an enveloppe.

"A message from my master, Soohyuk. Don't read it until you're inside."

I took them and went into the bungalow. It was a small but cosy place. If I were in a better mood, I'd describe it as cosy. Then I opened the enveloppe and pulled out a note.

Sehun,

You will be posing as a student in Arkham Academy. The client has made a special request this time. Client wants you to "look for Krystal" (I gave you the pic), and " become her friend". Then you are to "capture her and torture her. Make her scream. Then kill her." Client's orders. But if you skip the friendship, the capturing and the tormenting, the client will pay less. 

Spoke to the doctors. Sulli's condition got worse, and might need an surgery in the near future. Right now, she's in a coma. Her bills are piling up. Need more money. Hurry up. Time limit's been shortened to three months. 

-S

No. Sulli, please don't die, I thought. I placed the letter back into the enveloppe. I was shaking... was I angry? nervous? I don't even know what I'm feeling.

Whoa there Sehun. Take a deep breath in... out ... in ... out...

After I calmed down, I looked in the suitcase. Most of my clothes were there. So were my toiletries. Toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. There were also uniforms and a student ID for the Academy. The "tools" Soohyuk mentioned were also there. Two knives, similar to the one I had. A gun with a silencer and accesories. Some chlorofoam. A weird wire with a hook at the end. Another note, delicately folded and smelling like... Sulli.

A wild hope rose in me. Eagerly, I opened the note.

Sehun, Soohyuk tells me that ur going on a buisness trip! So excited for u! Hope you'll b ok! I told him to give u this note. Don't worry, docs say I'll get better soon.

Love u! Come back soon!

-Sulli :)

I braced myself. I felt a round of tears approaching. Noona...

Sobs racked my body. I have to stay strong, I thought. I have to stay strong.....for Sulli.

I looked around my bungalow. Two bedrooms, three closets, kitchen, dining area, two studies, and bathrooms. It seemed bigger on the outside... Maybe there's hidden rooms?

After a long while of searching, I found two rooms. One was behind a curtain, and the other one was under a trapdoor underneath a bed. I think the one under the bed was used for torturing. I shuddered. The room behind the curtain was a mini library.

I got my suitcase. I decided to take the bedroom without the trapdoor. I don't know, I guess it just bothered me. I unpacked. Then I flopped down on my bed, suddenly feeling very tired. My eyelids fell down. In my sleep-hazed mind, I formed a single distinct thought.

Tomorrow, I would go to school, meet Krystal, become her friend, kidnap her, and torture her before killing her. I've got three months.