NO FEELINGS?

MASK

"Semin! Are you here?!" shouted a voice.

I looked around and spotted Chen.

"Yeah," I yelled back.

"Class started a while ago, so we'll be late," he said.

Oh. I guess it's hard to hear the music from where I am.

"Okay. So... I'm in English class. Room 200."

"I think Krystal's there too," he commented.

"Really?"

"Just get to class. If I'm any later, then Luna'll get mad. See you 'round."

I ran into the school building. Room 200... Second floor. I'll be extremely late at this rate. 

I sprinted up a flight of stairs, and arrived at my class. I opened the door. 

A tall lady with pink glasses greeted me.

"You must be our new student, Semin," she said, smiling, "May I see your ID?"

"Yeah. How do you know?" I pulled out my ID and showed it to her.

"Well, I talked to your drama teacher. He's an absolute dear, you know."

A couple of students gagged at the mention of the drama teacher being a 'dear'.

"Uh... Okay then."

"We're doing silent reading. Just get a book from over there and sit anywhere you want. And next time, don't be late."

I looked around and saw Krystal again. She was smiling and waving slightly, beckoning me to her with a wave of her hand. Thankfully, there was an empty seat beside her.

I grabbed a book and sat next to her.

"Hey again," I whispered.

"Hi," she replied, "That's a good book."

I looked at the title. "I Am The Messenger". "Yeah, I've read this one before. It's good."

We read. English class dragged on slowly. The teacher taught us a lesson, we worked on worksheets, blah blah blah. I nearly fell asleep but thankfully, Nearing the end of class, the teacher gave us some 'socializing time'. This is my chance to talk to Krystal.

"Semin! We're in Vocals next!" said Krystal.

"Really?" Did she look at my schedule or something?

"Yeah!"

"So... The duet you mentioned..."

She nodded. "I can pull a few strings and tell the teacher to skip ahead to the actual singing. I mean, he usually sits there and talks about music theory or something like that. I fell asleep in class once," she smiled.

"Well... I'll be looking forwards to next class, then."

"Yay!" she cheered, as the music changed.

We got up, and headed to the door.

"After you, Miss," I said, opening the door for her.

She giggled and went through the open door. I smiled tightly, remembering what I had to do. Kill the girl, get the money, save my sister.

"Let's go!" she said, taking the lead.

"Yeah," I grinned.