Sabotage

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

The coldness of the hard concrete floor slowly woke Jiyong up. He opened one eye, as he would usually do on every morning after a hungover, then opened the other, glancing around the place. He slowly straightened, looking around, remembering the events of what he thought, was the night before. As he looked at the white walls around him, at the bed next to him –which made him wonder why he was lying on the floor – he realized he wasn’t home. The place looked like a room on a company, one of those spare rooms they usually had, if they had to stay the night in. There was a wall covered in full panel mirrors, but it was certainly curious, he wasn’t home, and those could be two sides’ mirrors for all he knew. At the other wall, at his right, was a full panel wall of windows covered in black curtains that, with a slight relieve, he noticed that kept the light of the day out.

He stood up from the floor, now he was feeling light headed, probably from the knock on him the night before. Clumsily, Jiyong walked towards the windows and opened the curtains, only to find a wall full of weapons behind it, locked behind a crystal, bullet proof crystal, he thought. He narrowed his eyes, and just then, a soft knock on the door made him turn around hastily, giving him a slight headache, and the door opened, revealing the same redheaded lady who was dancing so sensually, who almost made him lose his inner controls, one who would be so surprisingly suspicious, even for his own good.

“We’re not holding you hostage, if you’re wondering. You can easily open that crystal wall and kill me right here.” She said, a tray of food on her hands as she walked towards a table next to the bed. “Oh, and I’m sorry we didn’t put you on bed, you’re quite heavy for a skinny guy.” She said, slowly bowing her head towards him. He scoffed and crossed his arms, and he noticed, to his utter surprise, his own gun was still in place.

“Who are you?” He asked, and the lady laughed humorless as she uncovered the food on the tray. The scent of it made Jiyong’s stomach growl, and he had to suppress a moan as he looked at the delicious pancake son the tray.

“That’s an interesting question, don’t you think? Everybody wants to know who everyone is. Can’t you just simply think I’m someone who saved your life?” She asked, and Jiyong smirked.

“No.” He answered honesty. She smiled and nodded, sitting on bed next to him.

“My name is Bom, Park Bom, a pleasure to meet you Kwon Jiyong.” She said, her voice reminded him of the voice on the GPS devices, robotic, perfect, in complete synchronization with the words she was speaking, also emotionless, empty, practiced, faked. Jiyong nodded, not quite sure how well balanced he was, so he restrained himself from running towards the tray, he still felt lightheaded, and the only way he could have a good aim was being completely still. “And we’re sorry we had to knock you over, you wouldn’t cooperate with us even if we asked you to.” She said and stood up.

“We?” Jiyong said, “Who’s we?”

“Enjoy your food Kwon Jiyong.” She said and left him there, his question unanswered. He looked at the closed door, his face a deep frown as he deliberately moved his hands, checking if his balance was back. He took a step forward, then another one, and then walked faster towards the door, now in complete confidence of his stability. He opened the door harshly and stepped out. He found himself on a long corridor, wooden doors closed all over it. There was only one way in, so he walked towards his left, where he could see on the far end a set of stairs. He ran down it and into a living room, where a few voices where heard. He walked half crouched towards it, and found Park Bom talking to another woman, one shorter than her, more petite, and he felt a sense of familiarity at the short woman. Bom looked up, only to see Jiyong there, and smiled. Jiyong felt taken aback, he would have expected them to take out whips and hit him until he got back to his room, but instead, they just smiled at him.

“Glad you joined us, Kwon Jiyong.” Bom said on her usual robotic voice. Jiyong nodded a bit and looked at the girl next to her, and the feeling grew as he searched on the back of his mind where he had seen her. “This is Gong Minjie.” Bom said and the shorter lady bowed.

“Have I seen you before?” Jiyong said and Minjie smiled.

“Indeed, I delivered you the message.” She said, and then, the image of the lady walking towards him with the blonde wig appeared in front of his face. He widened his eyes, remembering the little note she handed him.

“Then I believe we have some business to discuss. You will have to forgive me; I was expecting myself reaching you, not you kidnapping me.” He told them, and they both smiled, so synchronized that Jiyong had to look to the side to avoid asking them how they do it, they would probably answer that they were trained together or something like that.

“We were in some sort of… you may call it rush.” Minjie said, and Jiyong nodded, taking the liberty of sitting on the couch in front of them.

“I can see that, now, let’s get to the main point here,” Jiyong said. “Where’s Seunghyun?”

Chaerin searched into her closet for some descent clothes to wear. It was almost midnight, and the night life was starting to boom. That afternoon, after the escorts brought her back home, Taemin had called her, telling her to meet with him at a certain club on town, one, Chaerin thought without amusement, was one of the Hot Spots of New York.

She found one glittering black lacy dress on her closet and put it on. She brushed her hair back into a high ponytail and put on some stiletto boots she found scattered on her walk-in closet and stepped out. On her door there was a full size mirror, and she looked at herself one more time before getting out, red lipstick, dark shadows, feline eye makeup, she looked normal, she thought, but something was different, something within her, she could feel, was different. Without another thought given on her, she stepped out of her room, taking with her a small purse that carried a small dagger, her phone, her wallet and a few napkins.

 On her living room, a young, fashionable boy was sitting on her sofa. He had his legs crossed, his golden blonde hair stylishly arranged to the side. She wondered if blonde was the color in trend these days, since everyone around her was apparently having their hairs dyed blonde. She made a mental note to dye her hair darker the next day. As soon as she stepped out, one dagger in hand,  the man stood up, smiling at her as he did.

“Hello, sorry to barge in, but you wouldn’t answer the door.” He said, and she scoffed.

“You didn’t knock.” She told him and he scratched the back of his head.

“I rang the bell.” He said, and she smiled without humor at him.

“It’s broken. Who are you?”

“My name’s Lee Jinki, Onew, as everyone calls me.” He said bowing at her. She bowed back.

“I take it you’re on Mr. Wonder Guy’s side, right?” She said, and the guy, Onew, seemed to be slightly confused at her.

“Mr. Wonder Guy?” He said, and she shook her head, slowly putting the dagger on the table next to her.

“Never mind, are you here to me towards Taemin?” She asked, and he nodded eagerly.

“Taemin wanted to make sure you arrived safely to your destination, so he sent me.” He said, a slight proud tone emanated from him, and she could almost taste the aura of the high self-esteem he had.

“Yeah, since I’m a girl and I can’t take care of myself on these dangerous dark streets, how thoughtful.” She said with sarcasm and walked towards her door. “Planning on staying in, watching movies I guess?”

“No, let’s go.” Onew said, now on her side. She could smell him, the fresh scent of clean emanate from him, and she could also smell the soft aroma of his cologne, it was alluring, sensual even, but no matter how much she tried, every thought of sensuality, of sweet aromas took her mind far away, back towards her own heart stayed, towards him.

Chaerin walked next to Onew down towards the parking lot, her mind filled with agonizing memories as she did, and Onew’s sweet and soft cologne wasn’t helping her much. As they reached the car, a black Bentley, in fact, Onew opened the passenger’s side and allowed her to get inside. He closed the door and walked towards the driver’s seat. Inside, in the few seconds she spent in complete solitude, she suppressed a tear that was so threatening to escape eyes, the car, the same model as hers, as his, brought her memories she so desperately tried to forget, or at least, pushed back in a dark corner of her mind.

“Oh my God, are you alright? I’m so sorry!” She said walking towards the front of their cars. Jiyong looked at her annoyed but then relaxed, just a slight bit so she could see he was alright.

“Yes, I’m fine, how about you?” He asked, genuinely worried. She smiled and nodded, scratching her elbow.

“I’m fine, just a bit shocked, that’s all.” She said. He scoffed and walked towards the front of their cars, noticing there was no damage made to both cars.

“I guess we’re lucky.” He said. She scoffed mentally and glared just a bit, lucky for him she had such a good eye sight and was able to make the maneuver, or he would be working his off for at least twenty years to buy another car, she thought.

“I guess we are… Mr. Jiyong, I want to talk to you, if we can.” She said, faking a cute and worried voice. He widened his eyes a slight bit and then returned to his normal, cold look on his face.

“What about?” He said. She shrugged and looked to the said, holding her left elbow and her hand.

“I just thought we could start all over again… We didn’t start on good terms, and I think we both have the potential to at least be civil around each other.” She said.

She inhaled deeply as Onew put on his seatbelt. He looked at her, a smile slowly fading from his curious face. “Are you alright?” He asked her, his sweetness almost confused her as she slowly nodded, looking away from him as a tear stubbornly ran down her cheek.

“I’m fine.” She said and almost as a blur, she cleaned the fresh tear out of her face. She tried to imagine she would be cleaning the memories as fast as she did with her tears, tears that would fall endlessly on the nights, the long, cold night she spent away from him, from everyone around her, from the world, from society. She felt a sob running through as she imagined her future, alone, away and sad, so sad, full of sorrow, of regrets. She gulped down the sob as she imagined him, smiling with probably his future lover, one who could truly love him. How much she wished she could do that? How much did she yearned to touch him, to feel him, to love him, openly, purely and without fear?

“We’re here.” Onew said, and Chaerin jumped a slight bit as she noticed he had parked the car on front of the club. One suited man walked next to him, he was tall, handsome even, and stood next to her door. She looked at Onew, who smiled and stepped out. From inside she could hear him talking to the man, who opened the door for her.

“Good evening, please follow me.” He told her, his voice low and polite. She nodded and stepped out, not taking his hand. He slowly let his hand hang on his side and walked into the club, Chaerin following suit. As they walked in, the crowd of people dancing to the rhythm of the music made way, as if they knew who they were. Onew bowed a few times, so did the tall man in front of her. Onew turned towards her, a smile on his face, and for a moment she felt the need to slap that smile away, slap his happy feelings away from his stupidly gorgeous face.

“I’ll be staying behind, you’ll be safe with Minho, he’s a good guy.” Onew said, to which Chaerin frowned.

“I don’t need him.” Chaerin said, but Onew deliberately ignored her and walked away. The tall guy, Minho, led her towards a set of stairs, the walls illuminated with purple, blue and red from the strobe lights were the only lights on the stairs. They reached the top room on the club, the V.I.P room, where Taemin was sitting with two other guys, the two of them wearing blonde hair, while Taemin had a dark shade of red. She scoffed and wrote in bold letters on her mind to quickly dye her hair dark. The three men stood up as they saw them, Taemin smiling stiffly at her as she stepped in.

“Welcome.” He said, and Chaerin nodded, not smiling at them. “Chaerin, let me introduce you properly. This is Choi Minho,” Taemin pointed at the tall man who led her in. “This one is Kim Kibum, or Key,” Taemin pointed at the most fashionable guy she has ever seen. “And last but not least, Kim Jonghyun, I’ve told you about him.” Taemin said while putting a hand on the short guy next to him. Jonghyun, she thought, looked about her age, his body looked broad, and even if he was wearing a white buttoned shirt under a black suit, she could see he was toned, almost too toned.

Chaerin bowed and smiled. “I’m Lee Chaerin.” She said, and they guys nodded, sitting back on their respective chairs.

“Come, sit with us.” Jonghyun said with a smug face, and Chaerin control her inner urges of rolling her eyes at him. She sat next to Key, who seemed more comfortable to be with since his face was full of arrogance, she felt more familiar with him.

“What do you want?” She asked quickly, and Jonghyun smiled.

“Straight to the point, I like her,” He told Taemin, who lifted the cup he was holding in agreement, and then sipped it. “Well, I guess you’ve already spoken to my father, and I’m certainly sure he told you his ridiculous plan.” Jonghyun told her, and she nodded.

“I’m glad there’s someone else who shares my thoughts.” She told him, and Jonghyun grinned, filling his own cup with the liquor on the table.

“Well, you can find a lot of things in common with us Chaerin. I, as Taemin might have told you, want you to collaborate with us, and I think you can find yourself in the situation that it’s better to side with us than with my father.” He said, now handing her a cup. “Want some Vodka?” Chaerin took the cup without saying anything and sipped on it, then set the cup back on the table. She felt the need to let them know she trust them enough to drink from something they would give her, and Jonghyun seemed to noticed it, since he smiled and nodded, resting his back on his chair.

“I have one condition.” She said, and Jonghyun grinned.

“Your father, and your idol, I know.” Jonghyun said, and Chaerin nodded, taking a quick glance over at Taemin. “We will make sure they’re completely safe, but you have to work for us now.”

“And what is exactly what you want?” She asked.

“Sabotage his mission, you may pretend you’re doing your part of the job, but instead of finishing it, I want you to finish him.” Jonghyun said, and Chaerin felt a slow grin on her face, and she lowered her head a bit, her eyes staring at him with the intensity she would give someone she found fascinating, and she felt the evil run through her. It was a good offer, no, it was an awesome offer, even if she knew it had to have some consequences, some side traps, she couldn’t reject the idea of killing the sole man who stole her own happiness.

“I’m in.” 

 


Gily's Notes: Hehehe I'm feeling devious!!

Enjoy this late update, I've been having a hard time writting since I'm so busy!!

I love you all! Please don't forget to comment, this actually inspires me to write and write!!

Happy Reading~

Gily ♥