Stage Lights

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

The place was partly crowded, for being so early. Jiyong had to leave early since, as they would say, he was too messy to go onstage. Chaerin was walking through the corridors of the Music Bank show, the place was hectic. Dancers walking around, celebrities chatting and having fun. There were cameras on the place that Chaerin avoided at all cost. She shouldn’t be spotted by anyone, she had to be invisible. It had been exactly 2 hours since they arrived and Jiyong was still locked on his backstage room, so Chaerin had no other choice than to entertain herself watching every movement made on the corridors.

She had raised a few eyebrows, and she could tell many recognize her as Jiyong’s partner at the YG party. A few females looked at her with narrow eyes while male smiled at her. She had dressed to look normal, a pair of skinny leathered pants, a black loose blouse and black boots with spikes decorating her feet while a high pony tail kept her hair from falling on her face. She looked stunning, even if she didn’t tried at all.

When they arrived, everyone greeted Jiyong with huge smiles, even the people she knew Jiyong didn’t liked. They were all curious as to who she was. They had seen James around, they were used to see Youngbae on every performance G-Dragon did, but Chaerin? She was new to them. Jiyong had introduced her as a friend, but his hand was tightly holding her waist. Everyone nodded with raised eyebrows as he introduced her, no one believed him. He had walked towards his room, one of the biggest actually, and told her to stay around, he was going to take long. She did, and now, she had regretted it completely. There was nothing amusing on the corridors, just people screaming, calling and chatting. She had not seen any familiar face, not a hint on anyone looking suspicious.

As she was now imagining a massive murdering on the corridors, her phone rang. She quickly fished it out of her phone only to see Jiyong’s name flashing on screen. With a smile, she answered it wholeheartedly, faking innocence when she was, in fact, already bathing on a pool of blood in her mind. “Hello?”

“That tone confuses me.” He said. She laughed softly and nodded.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“I’m finished getting ready, where are you?”

“Around here, entertaining myself.” She said, it was true after all.

“Yeah, that worries me, come over here.”

“On my way.” She said and hung up, walking towards the room. Her hips moved unconsciously y as she walked, gaining more and more attention. It wasn’t her fault, she was the kind of person that lured then killed.

She finally arrived at Jiyong’s room, knocking slightly on the door. After the third knock, the door slapped open, and Youngbae grinned at her.

“He’s going ballistic, go calm him down.” He said and she nodded. She walked inside and saw him fighting with someone, a man with papers on his hands and a receiver on his ear. Chaerin noticed Jiyong had dyed his hair dark brown and shaved it at the sides making a natural Mohawk. It was styled to the side, looking more normal than usual. He was already dressed in a black suit, though the pants were leathered and the shoes where black boots, his sleeves were up to his elbows and the white buttoned shirt underneath, slightly ed, had the sleeves over the jacket sleeves, the only white on the black jacket.

“No, this is not how we had practiced. It’s all red and black, how am I supposed to sing a dark song with a cheerful stage?! That’s idiotic!” Jiyong said. The man nodded as he wrote something on the paper.

“We don’t have time, you’re out in less than 10.” The man said. Jiyong took a deep breath and looked at him with what Chaerin could tell was a killer stare.

“Then rearrange in five.” Jiyong said and turned to look at Chaerin, his face instantly softening as she walked towards him. “Remind me how I allowed you to walk around dressed like that?”

“You didn’t, I actually do as I want.” She said and he quickly hugged her, kissing her cheek. The man with the papers left, his face a mixture of hatred and anger. Chaerin smiled as the door closed, leaving Youngbae, James, Jonghyun, Jiyong and her completely alone. She had noticed Jonghyun was already on a laptop. “How’s everything going?”

“Fine, I guess. Jonghyun’s been looking at the security system, he says there still no suspicious movements.” Jiyong said. Chaerin nodded and looked at Jonghyun, who had a pair of Beats headphones on his head. “Oh, he says he can’t concentrate without music, I think we have that in common.”

“That’s nice, I guess. Having brotherly bond…” Chaerin said and Jiyong quickly glared at her.

“It’s not brotherly bond, it’s more like… musical bond. As both you and me share.”

“We share something more than just a musical bond.” She said, her eyes flirtatious. Jiyong smirked and hugged her tighter.

“You got that right.” He said and kissed her.

“Jiyong, you’re out now.” Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded, looking at Chaerin with dreamy eyes. She smiled as he let go of her and quickly left, followed by Youngbae and James. She stood there, looking at the door, then at Jonghyun, who casually took off his headphones.

“I think you should also go out, I’ll stay here and check the security.” Jonghyun said, and with that Chaerin left the room.

The lights went off, the people started screaming as the slim figure of G-Dragon appeared on stage. The chanting of his fans grew louder on his ears as he extended his arms in pure ecstasy. The lights illuminated the stage, and he was the center of it. His name was chanted through the place, a name he was doomed to carry for the rest of his life, G-Dragon. The grave voice said the intro to the song, the people screaming louder as Jiyong walked on the stage, his eyes fierce, looking at the crowd, searching unconsciously for her. The beat changed, and he put the microphone close to his mouth, singing the lyrics he wrote with such fierceness and tenacity he had them etched into his mind, his skin.

This is my Coup D’e Tat
Boomerang going from mouth to mouth

Hand’s up get high

The song starts I’m the tagger
Hid more tightly, I can see your hair

I’m a new boiler in your dad’s house

Yeah this is a spoiler

I’m so fly

I’m scary F-Killer

Gorilla that steals girls’ hearts

Bang bang bang

I earn money with my teeth

With my one song

You can get robbed at the company

In this GAME I am the hood to the winker

You are lo to the ser

You’ll never know

FAME
 

The people scream as he sang, the dancers moving around him as he moved, sensually walking, sensually seizing as he finally spotted her on the crowd. He smirked as her feline eyes bore into his, activating his senses. The people screamed louder as he slowly undid the buttons of his shirt, revealing his fake tattooed chest. It was such a small movement, but it sure send everyone into frenzy.

As he moved, singing the lyrics, he noticed Chaerin turned her head forcefully to the side. He almost freaked out as he noticed her rapid movements as she walked through the crowd, they only meant one thing. He tried to see where she was going, but he only got James walking towards her. He was going crazy, unable to move from stage, unable to see what she was seeing, to help her in whatever she was searching.

The music finally ended and the lights went off. He felt like breathing, only to remember he had yet another song to sing. He cursed on his mind as the coordinators took off his suit and changed him on stage. They took off his white buttoned shirt and put on him a white, long sleeved V-neck shirt with a black jacket on top. He docked the person who was messing his hair, from the stylish mohawk to a messy one. He rolled his eyes but allowed them to do so anyways. As they were done, the coordinators ran off stage and Jiyong was in position again on the center, the music booming again. A dancer handed him the golden microphone and not long after, the lights went on, and he started singing again.

It felt like ages for him when the music finally came to an ending. Having to fake a smile, to fake the energy he always had was a lot harder today than any other day. The crowd of smiling faces cheered at him again, and he bowed, smiling brightly as he left the stage, almost running down the stairs. The coordinators made way until he reached his room. When he entered, he found no one on there. The anxiety grew on him as the people started to take off his jacket.

“Get off me.” He snarled. He took off his jacket and ran out of the room. He had forgotten to even grab his gun as he ran through the corridors until he reached the main stage, now on the viewer’s side. The people were too busy cheering on the group that was on stage, and he was too busy searching for Chaerin to even notice who was singing at the moment. The sweat on his body was starting to make him feel hot inside, the white shirt sticking to his skin as he pushed past the people. He tried to look overhead, accidently pushing a girl, to no avail. The girl in front of him glared at him, she was going to yell at him, he noticed, but when she realized who he was, she started screaming his name.

“Oh my god! GD!” She shrieked. He panicked, and quickly put his finger over his mouth. The girl nodded, and he signaled her towards the stage. She looked, and when she did, he quickly moved away from her until he reached the back door. To his luck, there was Youngbae, standing in an alert stance as he looked towards the crowd. Jiyong quickly stood next to him, touching his shoulder. Youngbae looked at him, his face narrow.

“She’s here.” Youngbae murmured. This is it, Jiyong thought. He looked at the crowd, trying to spot her, or any of his companions at all. He couldn’t, the lights were too bright, and the people were crazy, jumping and dancing. He let out a sigh as he started walking, Youngbae following suit. As they walked more into the crowd, a slim hand touched Jiyong’s shoulder. He was going to ignore it, but the strength she used to pull on his shirt made him turn, his face fierce as he looked at her. Then his expression changed, and surprise took over him.

“Hello, brother.” 

 


Gily's notes: Hello brother... WOAH! 

lol... 

Try listening to Krewella while reading this... their album Get Wet it's like... WOAH! lol!

Also, you should try Above & Beyond, their music inspires me a lot, and it gives that feeling... Oh! Whenever there's like... a Chaerin moment of action, listen to Honora v4 by Wake The Phantom Ft. Veela, AMAZING!!

Happy Reading ~

Gily ☻