Strategy

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

The cold breeze of winter hit her skin, making her shiver. Her eyes were fixed on the Seoul night sky, the stars slightly reflecting on her dark orbs as she was lost in thought. The people walked by, oblivious of their surroundings as Chaerin played with a dagger on her hands. She was exposed, and still nobody noticed the woman dressed in black with a dagger in hand. She had her left arm hugging her body as her right one played with her dagger. Standing at the balcony of the house, she could easily enjoy a time of solitude and peace on her hectic life.

The sliding door opened slowly, and Jiyong stepped in, quickly shivering from the cold of the night. “Did you knew that tonight was Christmas Eve?” Jiyong said as he stood next to her, his hands deep on his pockets, he wasn’t wearing any coat. Chaerin shrugged as she put the dagger on her hidden belt.

“No, is it already?” She said, now looking at him. Jiyong nodded as he pouted.

“My manager just called, I have a performance tomorrow night. A Christmas’s special on Music Bank.” He said. Chaerin crooked her head, then her eyes widened.

“You can’t go.” She said. Jiyong nodded as he looked at his shoes, a pair of black Converse, totally foreign on her usual daily wear.

“I can’t say no.” He said. Chaerin scoffed as she crossed her arms.

“It’s dangerous.” She said. Jiyong nodded again.

“I know, but I’ve also thought about it. It’s an opportunity. Maybe Dami will be there.” He said.

“All the more dangerous, what if she tries to kill you onstage? You know how many lives will be endangered?” Chaerin reasoned. Jiyong nodded again, pouting.

“It’s cold in here, why would you spend time outside when inside it’s a warm 37 degrees?” He said. Chaerin rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“Don’t change my topic. You’re not going there, right?” she said, to which Jiyong shook his head.

“I can’t ditch it. I have to go. I’m a performer Chaerin, this is what I do. I’m a public figure and I have a public to entertain. This is my life.” He said. Chaerin shook her head, her hands balling into fists.

“No, you’re also Kwon Jiyong, a mercenary, and right now, that mercenary is in danger. You can’t expose yourself!” She almost yelled. Jiyong scoffed at her.

“Do you realize how stupid that sentence was?” He said. Chaerin shook her head again and hugged him by his waist. He hugged her back, burying his head on her hair. “Nothing’s going to happen, everything’s going to be alright.”

“Then let me go with you. I’ll make sure nothing happens to you, let me go with you.” She murmured on his chest.

“I can’t do that either.” He murmured. Chaerin pulled apart, looking at him with what she hoped was a cute, innocent face. “Don’t do that.” Jiyong said as he looked to the side.

“Let me go with you.” She said, slowly pouted, and she tried to inflate her cheeks a bit. Jiyong looked at her, then at the side again, smiling.

“No, change that expression.” He said, not looking at her. She hugged him tighter, still looking at him with a ‘cute’ expression.

“Let me go.” She said. Jiyong looked at her, she noticed that on his eyes, the lust flashed like a shooting star, and his face got serious. He slowly put his hands on her cheeks, slowly getting closer at her.

“On one condition.” He whispered. She widened her eyes, trying to imitate a puppy look.

“What?” She said. Jiyong smirked as his lips grazed hers.

“Be mine tonight.”

The room was dark as they entered, Jiyong carrying her on his arms, her legs s on his waist, and their lips kissing passionately as her hands pulled his hair. Jiyong groaned as she pulled on his hair, their lips parting as he slowly put her on bed, crawling over her. She smirked at him as he pulled out his shirt. She had always found it fascinating how his tattoos decorated his skin. She had always loved tattoos, but having them in front of her on the skin of the man she most loved, it was something out of this world. It gave her shivers every time she stared at them, goosebumbs raising on her skin as she memorized the patterns of them. They were simple, yet amazing. She had always loved the one on his shoulder, ‘VIIIVIII VIII XVIII’ black ink tattied in his flesh. Her hand went towards it, her finger grazing on the skin that had the ink decoration.

Jiyong seemed to notice her devotion to his tattoos, and his face turned into a smirk as she finished tracing the tattoo. “It’s my birthdate, August 18, 1988.” He said, his voice low and husky. Chaerin smiled as he kissed her neck, her chest, her .

“Tell me more, about your tattoos.” She murmured. Jiyong smirked and nodded, slowly kissing her abdomen.

“The one on my side, on the ribs says ‘Forever Young’ and the one on my shoulder says ‘Too Fast to Live, Too Young To Die’, both are my motto in life. I’ve always thought I would die young, and still think of it, so I’ve decided to live every day as if my youth was eternal.” He said as he ed her pants, his voice low and husky. “Come to think of it, all my tattoos are words that define my goal in life. Living like I was going to die tomorrow.” He said, now slowly pulling down her pants. She threw her head back, closing her eyes as he kissed her thighs.

’Vita Dolce’ and ‘Moderato’ what do they mean?” Chaerin said. She was faking she didn’t know what they meant. ‘Sweet Life’ and ‘Moderate’, but there was something about the hidden history on them that made her curious, made her wonder what side of Jiyong’s life was inked on his skin, taking it for eternity until his body turned to dust.

’Sweet life’ and ‘Moderato’, its Latin. Also, a part of my motto. I live a sweet life I've worked hard for, but if I don’t live my hidden life with moderation, that sweet life will disappear from my sight.” He explained. Something about how he portrayed both his lives on his skin made her love him even more. He was exclusively perfect in everything he did. Being a musical genius, a night dealer, a mercenary, he was completely perfect, yet he didn’t had any idea how perfect he was. “The reason why they are on different arms means the eternal Collision of my worlds, how they fit with me, but how different they are.”

She gasped as he went back to her abdomen, and her body reacted to him, shaking completely as his warmth invaded her completely. She was absolutely lost to him, to his body, his eyes, his mouth and his hands. “I love you.” She murmured as he kissed her neck while his hands were busy caressing her body. She felt him stop, and when she looked at him, he was looking at her, his eyes watery, his face flushed. She wasn’t sure if it was because of lust or if he was crying, he just looked at her, his deep brown eyes lost into hers.

“Love me until the day I die.” He said. Chaerin nodded, her hand slowly caressing his face.

“I’ll love you even after I’m dead.”

The warm feeling of protection fully enveloped her as she slowly opened her eyes. She felt heavy, but also contented, complete. As she opened her eyes, she realized she was sleeping on Jiyong’s chest, the even breathing on him calming her, making her feel like heaven. It was funny how a simple movement of his chest would make her worry, or make her happy. It was even funnier how one simple man could control all her emotions with just one look.

She stirred on his side, his arms hugging her tighter as he felt the movements of her. She smiled as she tried to pull away, only to be forbidden by a strength only someone awake could make. She slapped his chest and he smiled, a pure and gentle, and slowly opened his eyes.

“Where you trying to go somewhere?” He murmured. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

“How long have you been awake?” She said. She knew she must’ve look terrible, her hair a mess and her eyes swollen.

“Just enough to hear you snoring out loud. You woke me.” He said and she slapped him again, both of them laughing.

“We should get going.” She said and he nodded, stirring as he did.

“Yeah, we should.” He said and got comfortable on bed, now giving her his back. She shook her head smiling and stood up, quickly grabbing a dress next to bed and threw it on top of her. “Could you please shut those curtains? That light is driving me crazy.” Jiyong murmured. Chaerin smiled again and did as told, intending to give him a few more minutes of sleep. She quickly grabbed a set of clothes on the vanity Jiyong had probably prepared for her and went to the bathroom.

The line to the bathroom was long, after all, there were 16 people in the house with only 2 bathrooms. She greeted everyone in line as she stood behind Dara, who had her hair as messy as all the people in the house.

“Its 5 minutes per person, so you better just get dressed on your room.” Youngbae said, he too was holding clothes, on his shoulder hung a towel, he was shirtless, his hair wasn’t as stylish as it used to be and his eyes looked even smaller than ever. Just at his side was Minjie, her hair was the most normal out of everyone in the house, still messy, but not as much as Bom’s or Dara’s.

“Yeah, thanks.” Chaerin said, laughing inwardly.

The line came down quickly, and now it was Chaerin’s turn. After her was James, and after him was Jonghyun. Jonghyun didn’t wanted to stay the night, but after everyone’s insistence and Taemin’s tiredness, he decided he should stay. Of course, he chose the farthest room from Jiyong. That morning he didn’t look quite comfortable, but didn’t look mad either, he was just indifferent. As he waited in line, Jiyong came out of his room, shirtless, with a pair of boxers hiding his jewels, his blond/black hair disheveled and his face swollen. When Dara got out of the bathroom and Chaerin was going to walk in, Jiyong entered along with Chaerin, gaining everyone’s complaints.

“Hey! You have to make line! Don’t be a !” James yelled, but Jiyong only stuck his tongue out at him and closed the door, Chaerin smiling while shaking her head no.

“That’s absolutely not fair.” She said as Jiyong opened the faucet.

“Yeah, but it’s fun.” He said.

After the hectic morning at the bathroom, everyone gathered at the living room. The T.V was already connected to the laptop and Bom was already tracing the places where they should go. They had taken James’s idea of splitting up into teams to find Dami.

“Should we bring her here or to another place?” Seungri said.

“I think we can use my apartment, to keep her there. After all, my father still doesn’t has any access to it.” Jonghyun spoke. He and Jiyong hadn’t spoke at all since the night before, but every now and then, they would exchange a few looks. Right now, it was one of those moments. Though this time, Chaerin noticed, Jiyong didn’t glared at him, they just looked at each other like normal people chatting would.

“Well, that’s a good idea.” James said.

“Yeah, but if we’re splitting, we should do so in groups of four, that way it’ll be easier to hide.” Daesung said. Everyone nodded.

“We need one team in the house, I say that here stays Kijin, Bom, Dara and Chaerin.” Jiyong spoke, and obviously, Chaerin would complain.

“No, I’m not staying-“

“We also need a team that goes with you Jiyong, to Music Bank.” James said, interrupting Chaerin’s complaints.

“For there we should send five people.” Dara said.

“Right, I think Big Bang should go all towards there.” Minjie said.

“No, it’ll be too notorious.” Jiyong spoke. He looked at Chaerin, and she, fuming as she was, glared at him.

“You promised I would go with you.” She told him. Jiyong let out a sigh, his hand on his forehead, and nodded.

“Yeah, I forgot about that.” He said.

“Well, Team MB will be Chaerin, Youngbae, and James… Jonghyun, what’s your specialty?” Seunghyun asked. Jonghyun looked up and smiled.

“Long and short range guns. Martial Arts and negotiation.” He said. Seunghyun smiled mischievously.

“That’s perfect, you’re on team MB.” Seunghyun said. Chaerin noticed Jiyong didn’t seemed happy at all, but his face looked indifferent, after all, he was going to be onstage almost all the time, it wasn’t like he was going to interact that much with his new found brother.

“We need a team patrolling Ding Dong Café, who’re going?” Seunghyun said. Taemin, Seungri and Minjie lifted their hands.

“Alright, and the last team going out will be one patrolling the YG building, who’s going?” Seunghyun asked. Chaerin saw that both Minho and Key lifted their hands along with Daesung. Seunghyun clapped his hands and nodded.

“Great, so it leaves the rest to stay in the house and wait for any signal. Whoever spots Kwon Dami first calls the rest, the only team not leaving will be the Team patrolling YG, which we will call Team YG, the one patrolling Ding Dong, Team Double D, will be the one ready to go towards Team MB. That’s all, everyone may leave. Good luck.” Seunghyun said, sitting next to Bom, who was on her laptop typing fast. Everyone stood up from their places, walking towards the armory room.

Jiyong, however, grabbed Chaerin’s hand and pulled her into their room. She was glaring at him but her face softened when he pulled a small box out of his pocket and handed it to her.

“Jiyong, what’s this?” She said as she took the box.

“Just a little something for you to remember me. I love you. Merry Christmas.” He said as he kissed her lips and quickly left the room, leaving her alone. She smiled and opened the box, inside there was a little chain with a dragon pendant covered in diamonds. She smiled again as she put the necklace on her neck, touching it slightly with the tip of her fingers.

I could never forget you, not in a million years…