His Son

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

Going into dimensions, traveling from time to time, jumping from each edge of the world, her mind wandered around dark places. Her heart beating slowly as his body rested comfortably on the hand of protection, of warmth and home. Every now and then she would try and scream his name, for she could feel him, but not see him. Smell him but not touch him. Every time his name escaped , it would be like a mute song, only she could hear it, but no one else, nothing else. She started to run, but her pace was so slow, her lungs slowly fading, leaving her out of breath.

“Jiyong!” She screamed once more as she sat up abruptly, only to find Jiyong waking up frantically right behind her.

“What’s wrong?!” He said as he looked around, then at her. She let out a sigh of relieve and put her palm on her forehead, cleaning the drops of sweat that were slowly falling from her hair. It was just a dream. She looked at him. By the looks of his face and his hair, he had fallen asleep as he took care of her. He was shirtless, his body glistening as drops of sweat fell from his muscles. His tattoos were the only color on his skin, and she noticed he was too pale, too much for a human being.

“Nothing, just a nightmare. Are you alright?” She said. He nodded quickly, and she finally noticed the uneven breathing of his chest. He wasn’t asleep. “Jiyong, did you took your medicine?” She asked, panic creeping through her spine. Jiyong simply shook his head as he rested his back on the headboard, his hollow eyes slowly closing. “!” Chaerin said as she quickly jumped off bed. The movement sent pain through her body, but she ignored it as she ran towards the door and opened it forcefully. She ran down the hallway and into the living room.

Without checking if she was dressed or not, she went into full view, everyone looking at her with worried expressions. “It’s Jiyong, his medicine. Quick!” She said and ran back towards the room. Jiyong’s arms had gone limp, and his breathing was starting to get slower. “HELP!” She shrieked as she grabbed his neck and pulled him towards her. As she did so, Bom entered the room, syringe in hand, and ran towards him. Chaerin extended his arm and Bom, without hesitation, injected him the medicine, quickly inserting the medicine that would merge with his blood and stabilize him.

Jiyong’s limp body fell full weight on Chaerin, he had fainted. Chaerin caressed his face as her heart beat fastened. She put one hand on his chest, trying to feel his heart. It was so slow it was almost hard to find a beat at all, but she knew better, and that slight beating inside his cold chest was enough to make her feel relieve. She stayed in the same position, one hand holding his head while the other put firmly over his chest, feeling the increasing beating of his hear, the rhythm of his lungs while he slowly breathe again.

It could have been 10 minutes, maybe 20, but after what it felt like an eternity, Chaerin felt a slight movement on Jiyong’s body. She opened her eyes as she lifted her head, watching his face, watching his eyes slowly move, his face continuously furrowing then relaxing. She took a deep breath as she finally felt his heart beating a good 80 beats per minute as his chest rose 20 times per minute also. A smile plastered on her face and a little chuckled escaped her lips as he finally moved his head and opened his eyes, slowly but steady. He looked at her, his eyes still hollow, dark half-moons decorated them as his pale skin was slowly flushing.

“How long was I out?” was the first thing he had ask, and Chaerin laughed breathlessly as she held him tighter, hugging him.

“Don’t do that ever again.” She murmured as she hugged him tighter, and he slowly put his hands around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“Did you knew you were only wearing your underwear?” Jiyong whispered and Chaerin laughed again, finally realizing she was half , after all, she had fallen asleep not long after Jiyong finished cleaning her up.

“I was in a rush.” She said and Jiyong finally laughed.

“There’s people staring.” Jiyong mumbled again and pulled apart, looking at the door. She looked too and noticed Seungri was there, looking at them. Instinctively, Chaerin pulled the sheets and covered her skin from his view. Seungri raised an eyebrow then walked in, looking at Jiyong.

“We need you down. Kijin says he has some things to talk to us.” Seungri said. Jiyong looked at Chaerin, then at Seungri and nodded.

“We’ll be down in a minute.” Jiyong said and Seungri nodded, leaving the room.

“I thought he was in the hospital.” Chaerin said. Jiyong shrugged and looked at her.

“They said it wasn’t that serious, and dispatched him yesterday. Fortunately.” He explained. Jiyong then looked at Chaerin, and she, firmly holding the sheets in place, felt her heart skipped a beat. His face looked lovable, full of warmth, of happiness and joy. Without any words, he put a hand on her cheek. Chaerin closed her eyes and smiled, slowly putting her own hand on top of his. “I love you.” Jiyong murmured, and Chaerin smiled wider, opening her eyes to see him. His eyes looked watery, the happiness on his face was replaced by sadness and the calmness replaced with anxiety.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, to which Jiyong shook his head.

“Answer me now, what do you know about Kim Dami?” Jiyong asked again, and Chaerin cursed inwardly.

“What do you expect me to say? I have no idea who you’re talking about.” Chaerin said again. Jiyong simply nodded and stood up, grabbing a black shirt and quickly putting it over his head.

“We’ll see about that then. Let’s go.” He said and handed her a black dress. She quickly put it on and both of them walked towards the living room, where everybody was waiting for them.

Jiyong looked at everyone, then he looked at Chaerin, a mixture of feelings invading his head as he looked at her serene face, at the slight smile she gave her father, and everyone else. Both of them sat on different chairs, Jiyong taking a lounge chair for his own comfort, after all, his body felt all sore from his last episode. It was always hard, for him, having to endure those episodes, and with each one of them, it would be worse. He remembered the first time he had one, it felt just like an asthma attack, a slight shortness of breath, a slight dizziness, but nothing too critical. Lately, every episode gave him pain, a pain he couldn’t explain in words, a pain he had never felt. Like sticking hundreds of knifes on his body, slowly, one by one until they reached his lungs, which would be burning with liquid fire.

He tried to take a deep breath, but it got caught on his burning, dry throat, so he just coughed. Chaerin looked at him with a worried expression, but he dismissed her with a slight smile and a gesture on his hand, telling her everything was fine, when in reality, nothing was. There was a mysterious pain on his chest, a burning sensation on his throat that he had never felt, but recently was, and it was worsening with the passing minute.

“Please tell us, Mr. Lee, how can we get into Woochoong’s company without being found out or killed, for that matter?” Jiyong said, his voice was slightly strained, hoarse, and he could tell by the way everyone looked at him that all of them noticed. Kijin, on the other side, just smiled and nodded.

“There’s not a real path towards him. It’s almost impossible.” Kijin spoke.

“Father, there must be one way to get there. We have to kill him, to destroy everything he owns and possess.” Chaerin said, and Jiyong smiled unconsciously as she did. Something about the way she talked, the way she moved, always made him feel proud, feel happy he had her.

“His son is a good option. Also his daughter, but I think she’s working with him, for him.” Kijin said, and Jiyong suddenly felt his heart accelerating.

“His daughter? I heard she was dead.” Chaerin said and Kijin nodded while smiling.

“I meant his adoptive daughter,” Kijin said and then, looked at Jiyong. Jiyong gulped down as he straightened his head, looking directly at his eyes. “Your very own sister Jiyong, Kwon Dami.” At that, Jiyong shook his head and closed his eyes, crossing his legs as his fingers intertwined.

“How can I find her?” Was all Jiyong asked, and when he opened his eyes, he saw that Kijin had a smirk on his face.

“With his son, of course.” Kijin said, and automatically, Jiyong looked at Chaerin, who had her eyes wide and slightly parted.

“With Jonghyun?” Chaerin said, and a strange feeling invaded Jiyong’s mind. He felt, for some odd reason, betrayed to some point, but he decided he would put that thought away, jumping to conclusions never did him any good.

“Yes, how do you know his name?” Kijin said, to which Chaerin shrugged.

“He has been contacting me.” Chaerin said, and that was the detonator of Jiyong’s rage.

“Has he?” Jiyong said, his voice spilling the hatred he was suddenly feeling. Chaerin looked at him with a stern glare, one that would make anyone shiver, but to Jiyong, it was as if a really mad kitty was showing him his tiny nails.

“Yes, he has.” Chaerin said, her voice firm and steady. Jiyong scoffed.

“Do tell me, little Chaerin, what wondrous things he has said to you?” Jiyong said, and Chaerin too scoffed, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

“For one, he has a plan to kill his father.” She simply said. Jiyong shook his head and looked to the other side, towards James, who was looking at Chaerin with intense blue eyes.

“Is there any way for him to know where that Dami is?” James spoke, and everyone looked at the blonde guy. Chaerin, however, just looked at her hands.

“Believe it or not I don’t know. He never spoke of her.” She said. There were certain things in world that couldn’t be controlled, and one of those was Jiyong’s witty tongue whenever he felt mad or jealous.

“Interesting, for someone who was touched his throat with her tongue, its impressive how there’s really important things that weren’t said. Could it be because the words got caught on each other's tongue?” Jiyong said, gaining everyone’s glare, and not too after, a good slap on his face. It was so strong it moved his head to the side, almost throwing him off the chair. He grabbed his cheek and slowly looked up, only to find Chaerin scowling at him. A grin slowly appear on his face, and he punched himself mentally for it.

“Don’t mistake me for some cheap , as you’re used to have, or as you’re used to be Jiyong.” She said, her voice intense and filled with rage. Jiyong, however, felt aroused by her intensity, and quickly stood up, grabbing her by her waist and pulling her closer, completely forgetting they were in a room filled with staring eyes.

He pulled her so close his lips were grazing hers, but she didn’t pulled back, only stared up at him with the same intensity he was looking at her. He looked at her lips, then back at her eyes and kissed her quick, abruptly and passionate. She kissed back, burying her nails on his skin. He flinched, but controlled his emotions as he abruptly pulled away, slightly pushing her. As she pulled back, her nails cut into his skin, making him bleed. “Those are mine, never let them touch anybody elses.” He murmured into her ear with a hoarse, husky voice. She put her lips close to his mouth, and the slight graze of her lips on his skin made him shiver.

“Never again insult me like that, or I’ll make you bleed.” She whispered, and Jiyong smirked, a chuckle escaping his lips.

“I told you I would bleed for you any day.” He said as they pulled apart. For a moment, it felt as if he had just arrived there, and everyone was avoiding looking at them, except for Kijin, who was staring at him with the same feline eyes his daughter possessed.

“Chaerin, find Jonghyun, talk to him. Then ask him about Dami. I’m sure, if he is plotting against his father as you had told us, he will come around.” Kijin said, never taking his eyes off Jiyong.

“Sure, I’ll talk to him. Anyone has a phone around?” She said. Jiyong raised an eyebrow, slowly pulling out his phone.

“What happened to yours?” Jiyong said as he handed her his phone. She shrugged as she grabbed the phone.

“I threw it away.” She said and dialed a number on the screen. Jiyong continued watching her as she put the phone on her ear and tapped her fingernails on the chair. The slight movement of her wrist as she put the phone more comfortably on her ear, the twitched of her uncomfortable neck, the desperate movement of her legs. There were a million and one things to love her for, and also, there were a million and one things to hate her, to fear her. But Jiyong knew too well he was chained to that dreadful desire, to that painful love, to those dangerous curves and that sensual and brutal smile.

“Hello? Jonghyun? We need to talk.” She spoke, and the voice sent Jiyong’s imagination to a faraway land, and there were the two of them, and nothing more but the of their pure love and desire, of their lust and passion. Of them without any fear.

 


Gily's Notes: Alright, last update for today! Tomorow I'll try and post the next one! For now let me work on chapter 27, xD

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥