Chapter 7

A Great Unsuspecting Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 days since my parents told us about how I can get pregnant, and now we are going to the doctor's that my mom said knows about me. I'm very nervous and scared to death.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine." Jong In whispers and squeeze my hand to comfort me.

"Yeah Sehun-ah, everything will be fine, we're all here to support you." My mom says as she looks at us from the front seat as my dad continues to drive.

They, my parents, have been staying with us for the past two days and it couldn't be worse...

*FLASHBACK*

I wake up next to the most wonderful person/love of my life. I kiss him and giggle. I'm so happy that I get to wake up next to him for the rest of my life.

"Mmm... Good morning beautiful." Jong In says with his husky morning voice, which couldn't be even more y.

"Morning." I smile and cuddle closer to him. "Jonginnie, I'm hungry." I giggle.

"Okay what does my Sehunnie want to eat?" He laughs.

"Eggs, bacon, and pancakes." I sniff him smiling.

"Ok I'll go make it for you." He gets up.

"Wait, carry me to the restroom?" I grab his arm and pout.

"Ok, come on princess." He lifts me up.

"Stop calling me princess." I playfully hit his chest.

"Fine." He pouts.

After we're done with our restroom business and put on clothes. We, Jong In carrying me, go to the kitchen. He sets me down on the counter and we make out for a while, my legs wrapped around his waist. The moment was killed by my growling stomach, he just laughs and lets go of me, then gets the eggs, bacon and pancake mix. I blush from the embarrassment I caused myself.

We finish eating and go to the living room. We snuggle on the couch. Soon enough I'm sitting on his lap making out, ignoring whatever was on tv, and our shirts are off. Then all of a sudden we hear banging on the door.

"Jong In! Sehun! Open the door!" My dad shouts. "Oh! Nevermind! I have the key!" We hear the door open and close and footsteps come in. "Oh... Were you in the middle of something?" My dad says while he and my mom grin, and Jong In and I blush, putting our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter