Chapter 10

A Great Unsuspecting Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since that day everyone came, and Jong In told me everything that happened with Kyungsoo. The next day Kyungsoo came back and apologized to him, of course I accepted his apology. He even brought Suho that day, and I found out that he was the one that Kyungsoo had cheated on Jong In with. I thanked Suho because he was one of the reasons why Jong In and I got together in the first place. We all got along, and now they come by once a week to see how we’re doing. Jong In works and goes to school during the day, so they come by at night. Our parents come during the day to keep an out on me just in case anything happens while Jong In is out. I hate being trapped with his and my parents, they always watch me like hawks. Every time I want to go out to buy groceries they always come with me, I understand that they want to protect me, but I need some air every once in a while.

“I’m home!” I hear Jong In shout as he closes the door. I ran and hugged him, arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist.

“I missed you.” I kiss his neck, as he wraps his arms around my waist to hold me up.

“Sehun-ah! Don’t run it’s bad for the baby!” I hear my mom yell.

“It is not, and you can go home now.” I pout.

“Sehun, you need to understand that you’re not a kid anymore, and you have one on the way.” She sighs.

“But mom exercise is good for the baby, I researched it. Plus, it’s better than just being home all day.” I sigh still on Jong In.

“I know it’s good for the baby just don’t run, it can cause damage to the baby’s brain.” She argues.

“Ok, fine won’t run, but I will take walks around the park.”

“Fine. Get off of Jong In, so I can hug you goodbye. Plus, I’m sure he has homework, and is tired from working all day. I know how bad Baekhyun can be.” She sighs, again.

“No, I don’t want to, you can just pat my head and leave.” I smile.

“Son, you’re a handful.” She sighs and smiles in defeat. She rubs my hair, and pat Jong In’s shoulder and leaves.

“What do you want to do now?” Jong In kisses the top of my forehead.

“I’m hungry, let’s go get pizza. I’m craving for pizza! I asked my mom earlier, but she said no and made soup.” I scowl.

“Ok, let’s go get pizza, but let me go get changed.”

“Fine.” I take my legs off of his waist, but cling my arm to his.

“Why are you so loveable today? Not that I’m complaining.”

“I don’t know, I just feeling like hugging you until we become one. I think it’s my hormones.”

“Well, I really like this side of you.” He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“I do too.” I smile up at him, and kiss him passionately, slow but with passion.

All of sudden there’s a knock on the door.

“Are you expecting company?” I look at Jong In, he shakes his head.

“Can you guys please open the door?” We hear Kris.

“Yeah, hold on.” Jong In yells.

“Hurry up! We don’t have all day!” Tao shouts.

“Yah! I said hold on! Be patient you sassy panda!” Jong In shouts.

“Oi! Who are you to talk to your hyung like that?!”

“Hey you’re only months older than us! And keep demanding me, I won’t open the door!”

“Kai! Please open the door!” Kris yells.

Jong In opens the door and says,” Kris, you can come in, but Tao has to stay outside.” Jong In smirks.

“Come on Kai, don’t be like that.”

“Fine, come on in you guys.” Jong In smiles.

“Hey Sehun!” They say in unison.

“Hey hyungs!” I smile.

“How have you been?” Kris asks.

“I’ve been good.” I answer.

“So, what were you guys doing? I hope we didn’t interrupt anything.” Tao fake pouts.

“We were about to get ready to get pizza, and yes you guys did ruin my romantic moment with Jong In.” I pout.

“Sorry. We can all go get pizza together since we haven’t seen you guys in a while. If that’s ok with you.” Kris asks.

“Yeah, I don’t mind. What do you say Jonginnie?” I smile and use my aeygo.

“Sure, we should invite the rest of the hyungs too. Plus, we have something to tell you two since you’ve been in China for the past year. The other hyungs know except you two, Chen and Lay.” Jong In smiles.

“Should we invite them too?” Kris asks.

“No, Chen is in New York and Lay went to visit Baekhyun’s grandma’s house.” Jong In shrugs.

“Why did Chen go to New York? And Lay finally was able to go?”

“I don’t know why Chen went to New York, he said something about being the troll of the world… And yeah Lay finally went.” Jong In smiles.

“Chen is weird, and that’s good. Now Lay won’t bug anyone to take him anymore.” Tao laughs.

“Yeah, have you called the hyungs?” Jong In asks Kris.

“No, I texted them.” Kris answers.

“Ok, so where should we eat at?”

“I don’t know. Sehun-ah, where do you want to go eat at?” Jong In asks.

“Hmm… I don’t know, and I don’t care as long as they have pizza.” I smile and hug his waist.

“Why are you so girly?” Tao looks at me.

“Yah! You’re always girly, so shut up you sassy panda!” I yell. Kris and Tao look at me in shock while Jong In just hugs me.

“Shh… He didn’t mean it, you’re not girly.” Jong In whispers in my ear.

“Sorry…I didn’t mean to yell at you.” I face Tao.

“It’s ok. I shouldn’t had called you girly.” Tao bows.

“Sehun-ah, are you ok?” Kris asks.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I guess we tell them now.” I look up at Jong In, and he nods. “Hyungs, I don’t know how to tell you two, but umm… I’m… uh… I’m… Pregnant…” I hug Jong In tighter.

They laughed. “That’s a good one Sehun-ah! A-a-and l-let me guess J-J-Jong In’s the f-f-f-f-f-f-f-father!” Kris breaths out. They see that Jong In and I aren’t laughing, so they get quiet.

“You’re serious?!” Tao’s eyes go as big as Kyungsoo’s.

We nod.

“Oh my goodness! How?” he asks.

“We had hyung, how else are babies made?” Jong In answers, and Kris, Tao and I blush from his bluntness.

“Yah! Don’t speak so bluntly!” I shout and hit his chest.

“So, you guys finally did it, and Sehun-ah ends up pregnant?”

We nod.

“Ok… I guess that explains the sudden snap from earlier.” Kris confirms.

“Yeah… So where should we go eat at?” I ask changing the subject.

“Hmmm… You want pizza so should we go to Brick Oven New York Pizzeria?” Jong In asks.

“Yeah.” I smile.

“Ok to Brick Oven New York Pizzeria, we go.” Tao goes to the door.

“Did anyone text back?” I look over to Kris while Jong In is putting my sweater on me.

“Yeah, all of them said they’ll meet us there. I can see that he likes to baby you.” Kris teases.

“Ok cool, and so this is how he shows me his love.” I stick my tongue out.

“Yeah I like to baby my Sehun-ah.” Jong In kiss my check, I blush.

“Eww… You guys are disgustingly cute.” Kris scrunches up his face, so does Tao.

“Oh shut up. You know we all know how much Tao likes to be babied, and you love it. If you didn’t like it then you wouldn’t buy him so much Gucci products.” Jong In teases as we all walk out of our apartment.

“Shut it kid.” Kris pulls his serious face.

“Ooh… I’m scared of you.” Jong In laughs.

“Watch your back Kai.” Kris warns.

“Fine. Are you guys driving with us or do you want to meet up there?” Jong In asks.

“We’re going in our car, I don’t want to see you guys’ mushy moments in the car. I don’t want to lose my appetite.” Kris laughs.

“Fine with me.” Jong In grabs my waist as we walk our separate ways to our cars, Kris a 2014 Chevy Mustang and Jong In’s a 1967 Chevy Impala.

“I’m glad we’re able to go out. I hate being stuck at home with my parents, and, no offense, your parents. If I were to be stuck at home, I would like to be with you.” I snuggle closer.

“Yeah, I don’t like coming home at night, and seeing you with a bored expression.” He agrees as he opens the door for me to get in the car.

“I can’t wait for the weekend to come! I love just being at home with you, and just enjoying your company. You’re always so busy with school and work, and when you get home you always look so exhausted. I don’t like bugging you when you looked so drained of energy. I worry because you’re doing this for me.” I say as he starts to drive,

“You shouldn’t worry because I’m doing this for us. Plus, I’m not ever too tired of being with you. I love having you cling to me, and just having your presence around me is more than enough to make me happy.” He smiles and grabs my hand with his free one.

“I still feel useless not being able to go to work.”

“You’re not useless. You have to stay home because you’re pregnant, and our over-protective parents.”

“I still feel like I should be doing something because I’m not even allowed to clean the apartment even though there’s not much to clean other than the dishes and sweep around the place. I’m not even allowed to freaking do the laundry! It’s weird having our moms clean our underwear and stuff, I have always done my own laundry.” I sigh.

“It’s ok. I know you want to be able to do things around the apartment, but you’re not allowed to. How about you do some exercises to keep you from going insane?”

“I was going to do that, but my mom said that I’m not allowed to do that either. Jesus Jong In! They’re treating me as if I’m a baby! I hate it! I understand that they just want to take care of me, but this is just going overboard! I love them, I really do, but this just has to stop!”

“Ok, calm down. I’ll have a talk with them ok, maybe they’ll listen. Or you could tell yourself, you’re the pregnant one. If you complain to them then maybe they’ll listen to you.”

“That’s a huge maybe. I don’t, but can you please talk to them for me?” I pout.

“Ok, stop pouting, I’ll talk to them.”

“Thank you! I love you!” I kiss his cheek.

“You’re welcome. I love you too.” He squeezes my hand.

The car behind us honks, I look at the back. It was Kris and Tao. Jong In’s phone starts to ring and I see that Tao is holding his phone.

“Yes?” I answer the phone putting it on speaker.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter