Chapter 3

A Great Unsuspecting Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"..." We breathe out at the same time.

"We're coming!" Jong In shouts and then tells me," Our parents are ers aren't they? I'm going  to go answer the door. Fix your hair and wash your face, you're red." He then walks out of the room.

"Ugh! Why did they have to come now?!" I shout through my pillow. I looked at my reflection, and see that my hair is a mess and lips bruised. I went to the restroom to wash my face.

As I walk into the living room, I see an upset Jong In and parents looking suspicious...

"What were you kids doing...?" My dad asks.

"Nohing, Mr. Oh."Jong In answers quickly.

"Really? Then why are my son's lips bruised?" My mom questions.

"Umm... I hit my lips." I quickly lie.

"With what? And why aren't your bleeding? I'm more than sure that if you would've hit them then your lips would have been bleeding." Jong In's mom interogates.

"Umm. I-" before I could finish Jong In interupts me,"We were making out." He confesses, I facepalm.

"Ok kids, that is why we came here." Jong In's dad said. Are they questoning and answering in a pattern or something?

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Jong In questions.

"We wanted to give you guys the "talk," so you can take precautions." My dad states.

"Oh no!" Jong In and I shout at in unison, shocking our parents.

"Yes, we need to have this talk." Jong In dad states.

"No we don't! And I'm pretty sure it's a little late to explain to us what is. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to figure out how it works when the time comes." I tell them, they all look in shock. Even Jong In does, but looks proud at the same time.

"Sehun-ah what do you mean it's a little too late? Don't tell me that you have already lost your ity?!" My mom panicks, and my dad glares at Jong In. If looks could kill, Jong In would be dead on the floor now.

"No mom we haven't done anything, we're still s." I calmly tell them and continue to say," Jong In just got home from work, and anyways we're already 19 years old. So I think it's a little too late to tells what is."

'It's never too late!" My mom shouts.

"Yes it is, and let us figure out how to be grown ups, please. I know it won't be easy not living with you guys, but it's time to let your little birdies out of the nests. We cannot depend on you for the rest of our lives. We love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter