Chapter 6

A Great Unsuspecting Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why didn't you tell me about this in the beginning?!" I ask, Jong In holding onto to me.

"We were. We just forgot to mention it." My mom answers.

"How do you forget to tell your only son that he can become pregnant like a female?!"

"We saw how happy you were, and it flew away from our heads."

"Is that why you always kept an eye on us? Do my parents know?" Jong In ask.

"Yes, they do know because we told them about it. That's why they've been keeping an eye out on two too." My mom says.

"Why didn't you tells us about it when we first started dating?" I ask trying to remain calm.

"Because we honestly didn't think you guys would last this long together." My dad says bluntly.

"Well, we've been together for 4 years, why couln't you tell us when we were together for 2? You guys should have figured that we would last when we had our parents following our every step, yet we still stayed together. Did you doubt my love for your son?" Jong In asks.

"Jong In of course we don't doubt your love for our son. It's just that you boys are teeneagers and hormonal. We just didn't know how to tell you, and we were planning to tell you when you moved out but forgot to." My mom speaks calmly.

"Well... It's too late now, isn't it? How many rounds have you two kids gone for?" My dad asks angrily, Jong In and I just blush.

"Umm... Yeah.. About 3 rounds..." I cough.

"What?! 3?! No wonder why your lower back hurts! Aren't you guys the slightest bit tired?" My mom asks.

"Umm... Yeah, and we're still not tired..." I speak silently.

"Oh my goodness! My son is no longer a ! Sehun-ah, did it hurt?" My mom winks and raises her eye-brow, I blush even more even if it's not possible.

"Yah! I do NOT need to hear about how MY SON lost his ity! You can talk about it some other time, but NOT when I'M around." My dad argues.

"Oh! Sehun-ah, what's that on your hand?" Mom asks as she looks at the ring on my finger.

"Well, we were planning on telling you guys sometime soon, but I guess now's the time... Well.. Umm... We've decided to get married." I smile showing them the ring, and grab Jong In's hand with my free one.

"Oh! That's great!" Mom squeals and bear hugs me.

"Boy, Jong In you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter