Chapter 11

A Great Unsuspecting Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 4 months since the incident at the restaurant. I am 5 months into my pregnancy, and my bump is now showing. Baekhyun comes to our apartment or I go to the bubble tea shop to pass time.

“Jonginnie~!” I whine in bed.

“Hmm…” He answers sleepily next to me on our bed.

“I’m hungry~!”

“What do you want to eat?” He mumbles.

“I want chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup, sprinkles, bananas, whip cream, cherries, and strawberries.”

“Ok. I’ll be back, I have everything in the kitchen.” He said as he got up from our bed, but I grab his waist before he was able to get off our bed. “What?” He looks at me.

“I want to go with you, can you pick me up? Please.” I put my aeygo face on.

He sighs,” Ok, come on cutie.” He picks me up bridal style, and I giggle.

“How can you still lift me? I weigh like 500 pounds.” I exaggerate.

“You do NOT weigh 500 pounds. You’re light and easy to lift up.” He smiles as he takes me out of the room towards the kitchen.

“I feel like I do, and you’re just really strong.” I grab his bicep.

“Yeah that’s it.” He laughs.

“I’m serious Jong In!” I pout.

“I’m serious too, Sehun-ah. You are NOT heavy.” He sighs.

“Whatever you say macho man.” I tease as we enter the kitchen.

He puts me down on a chair, and walks to the refrigerator. As he gets out everything I want, I study his feature. Something I haven’t done in a while. I love the way he looks when he’s focused, but then I notice that his eyes have bags underneath them. He looks tired, and I feel like kicking myself for being so oblivious.

“Jong In~.” I call him.

He hums in response.

“Did you eat lunch today?”

“Why are you asking?”

“I want to know because you’re supposed to eat three meals a day. I know you eat breakfast since I go out to go buy some and same thing with dinner. So, are you eating lunch?”

“No, I don’t eat lunch since I don’t feel the need to.”

“Jong In, You should be eating lunch.”

“I just don’t want to, and I don’t see the need in it.”

“But Jonginnie you need to eat. What if I go by your job or school to take you lunch during the day? Hmm?” I smile excitedly.

“No, Sehun-ah you need to stay home and relax. I don’t want to put any stress on you because I don’t eat lunch. Plus, our parents will scold me if I let you do that.” He says sternly, I pout.

“Please~!” I whine.

“No.”

“Jong In pretty please.” I pout even more knowing his weakness.

He looks at me and sighs. “Fine, you can do that, but let our parents know ahead of time before they have panic attacks. Now here goes your ice cream.” He hands me a bowl of heaven.

“Thank you! Love you!” I kiss his cheek.

“I love you too. Now do you want to stay down here and eat, or do you want to eat in the room?”

“I want to eat in the room.”

“Ok, let’s go.” He lifts me up again and takes me to our room.

“Jonginnie~”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Sehunnie.” He kisses me passionately.

“Jong In…” I say as I break the kiss.

“What is it Sehun?”

“I’m craving you…” I whisper in his ear seductively.

He looks in shock at first but then smirks, and kisses me hard. I moan, and he takes the bowl of ice cream out of my hands and puts it on the night stand. He then lays me on the bed, and strips of my clothes. He does the same to himself, and gets on top off me.

“It’s going to be long night because I feel really needy right now.” I wrap my legs around his waist.

It was indeed a very long night.

*The next day*

I turn to my side, and open my eyes to a nightmare. My parents are standing at my bedroom door, and Jong In and I are still . I scream, Jong In falls off our bed, and my parents scream as they see Jong In .

“What are you guys doing here?! It’s Saturday!” I yell as I help Jong In off the floor, and cover his cute little tush.

“Today we are suppose to plan your wedding.” My mom defends.

“I know that, but that not until later today like at 12 or 2 in the afternoon not at…” I look at the clock to see that we overslept,” Oh my goodness Jong In get up and shower! It’s already 3! I didn’t realize how long we slept!”

“What it’s 3?!” Jong In gets up and runs to the restroom, and my parents scream, and cover their eyes once again.

“Yah! Jong In! Come help me out! I’m still sore!” I yelled, and he came running back in with a towel wrapped around his waist. He then lifts me up bridal style carrying me to the restroom.

“Hey! Don’t do anything but shower in there!” My dad yells.

After we shower and get dressed we walk into the living room to notice that everyone is in our house, and I mean EVERYONE.

“When did you all get here?” I question.

“Oh my goodness! I cannot ever get tired of seeing your cute baby bump!” Baekhyun squeals, and runs to rub my stomach. Everyone else then surrounds us and touches at my stomach. I sigh. They all then stop touching my stomach and sit on our sofa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter