Bonus Chapter 2

A Great Unsuspecting Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun-ah! Jong In is here!” I hear my mom call me.

“I’m coming!” I yell as I get off my bed and run out of my room.

I would have fallen face flat to the floor as I tripped, but I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist. The arms lifted me up, and I turned around to face my savior. Turns out that it my boyfriend, of 10 months, Kim Jong In.

“You okay?” He asks.

“Y-yeah I’m fine.” I look away blushing, his face was extremely close to mines.

“Awe…! Aren’t you two the cutest?!” My mom squeals.

“Yah! Get your hands off of my son!” My dad yells

“Oh! Leave him alone! He just saved Sehun from falling!” My mom hits my dad’s arm playfully.

“Umm… What are you doing here?” I ask looking up at Jong In.

“I wanted to see if you wanted to go on a date?” He smiles hopefully at me.

“I want to, but I don’t know what my parents will say.”

“I’ll ask them.” He then let’s go of my waist and turns to my parents, who were still having their own little play fight. “Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I would like to ask for your permission to take Sehun-ah out on a date, is it okay?” He asked politely.

“No!” My dad yells.

“Stop being so mean to him!” My mom yells at my dad.

“He’s already my son’s boyfriend, what else does he need?!” My dad yells.

“We can go with them!” My mom smiles brightly.

“Umm… Actually, I was taking him out for a double date. Our friends Luhan and Xiumin are coming.” Jong In shyly says.

“Luhannie, is going?!” My mom squeals. She likes Luhan more than any of the other guys, less than Jong In though.

“Yes.” He nods.

“Then go ahead and go out on that double date.” My mom smiles.

“As long as you four stay together than it’s fine.” My dad grumbles.

“Awe! Thanks dad!” I run up to him and give him a hug.

“Thank you Mr. Oh.” Jong In bows.

“Oh! Jong In-ah, you should just call us mom and dad.” My mom smiles.

“No! He is not calling me dad!” My dad shouts. “He can call me dad when they have been together for 10 year, married, and have kids.” He declares.

“Ok, 10 years from now I will start calling you dad, and I promise to marry your son. Though, I don’t know how we’ll have kids, I guess we’ll just have to adopt.” Jong In smiles.

“Yeah.” My parents nod, but seemed fidget as Jong In said the last part.

“Where’s Luhan and Xiumin?” My mom asked.

“They’re outside in the car.” Jong In points outside.

“Oh ok. Well you two have fun.” She smiled.

“We will, and I’ll have him home by 10:30.” He grabs my hand and opens the door to let me out first.

“Hey, Sehun.” The Xiuhan couple smiled at me as we got into the car.

“Hey, guys.” I smile at them. “Where are we going?” I ask as I put my seatbelt on.

“We’re going to the aquarium.” They smile through the review mirror.

“Really?! I’ve always wanted to go to the aquarium!” I squeal.

“Yes, really. I’ve been wanting to take you out on a proper date since we’re always being watched by our parents.” Jong In smiles, I just blush.

“Oh yeah, this isn’t really a double date.” Luhan turns around in his seat, looks at me and winks.

“What do you mean?” I question.

“We just lied and said it was a double date, but to be honest this date is just for you and Jong In. We, Minnie and I, are just your ride and excuse.” He smiles.

“Yeah sorry to drag you guys into this.” Jong In apologizes.

“Don’t be sorry. I would have asked my hyungs too if I was in your shoes. Having his and my parents watching us like hawks, trust me I would have tried everything just to get away with it.” Xiumin smiles through the rearview mirror.

“Do you guys know why they’re like that? Jong In have your parents done this to you before with any of your past relationships?”

“No and no.” Jong In answers simply.

“Sehun, do you know why your parents are like that?” He then turns to me.

“No…” I answer shyly.

“Hmm… They watch you guys as if you are going to have , and Sehun will end up pregnant.” We all laugh at that. (If we only knew.)

“Well… Guys we’re here at the aquarium, have fun!” They smile at us, we just smile back and wave as they left.

“Shall we?” Jong In looks at me in a loving way and pulls out his hand asking for mine.

“Of course.” I smile and give him my hand.

“Kai! Sehun!” We hear our names being called and turn to see who it was.

“Hey! You guys wait up!” We see Luhan and Xiumin running towards us.

“What’s up?” Jong In asks as they stop in front of us.

“Y-your p-p-parents are he-he-here.” Luhan puffs out.

“What?!” We yell in unison.

“Th-they followed us. S-sorry.” Xiumin looks at us apologetically.

“It’s not your fault hyungs, don’t be sorry.” I pat their shoulders.

“Let’s go in?” Jong In looks at all of us, and we nod.

“I can’t believe they won’t even let us be with our friends! Why are they so clingy?!” I pout.

Jong In grabs my waist and says,” It’s okay, they’re keeping their distance.”

“I just want a normal date with you.” I look up at him and pout even more.

“Don’t pout you’ll get wrinkles like that, and plus you look adorable like that.” He laughs, and gives my lips a quick peck.

I playful hit him and said,” Don’t be so mean to me when I’m upset.”

“Awe! Don’t you guys look cute together! You’re so cute it makes me want to puke.” Luhan laughs.

“Shush you! We’re trying to get over the fact that our parents followed us.” Jong In argues.

“Seems like we have to stick together though, so don’t be so cutesy in front of us.” Luhan argues back.

“Look Hannie! This fish looks like Dory from ‘Finding Nemo’!” Xiumin turns to Luhan.

“Oh really!” Luhan runs towards him and hugs him from behind and kisses his cheek.

“And he said we’re disgustingly cute.” Jong In scoffs.

“I know.” I laugh.

“Hey kids! We didn’t expect to see you here?” We hear my dad from behind us, and pulls us apart to stand between us.

“Hey, dad.” I sigh.

“Hello Mr. Oh.” Jong In smiles up at my dad, but his eyes look completely different from what he means.

“Don’t forget to greet you parents Jong In.” Jong In turns around at the sound of his dad’s voice.

“Hey mom and dad.” He sighs.

“What’s wrong? Is this date not going as you planned?” My dad smirks.

“Dad, really can’t we just have one day to ourselves. I promise we won’t do anything.” I look up and pout at him. “Please.”

“No.”

“But Luhan and Xiumin are here with us.” I argue.

“So…”

“Please, just one day wouldn’t kill you.”

“Yeah, mom and dad. You guys weren’t like this with my previous dates.” Jong In argues with his parents.

“Fine! Just for today we’ll leave you two alone! Be home by 10!” My dad yells leaving us there alone.

“That was weird.” We look at each other and shrug going back to our date.

“Hey, since you guys can have the day to yourselves that means we can leave right?” Luhan smiles.

“Yes, hyung.”  Jong In smiles back at him.

“Great Minnie and I are going back to our place for our little date.” He winks.

“What do you mean hyung?” I ask.

“Uh you don’t need to listen to him Hunnie.” Jongin covers my ears as Luhan was about to speak.

“Why won’t you let me tell him?” I can still hear them talking.

“He’s innocent he doesn’t need to know what your guys’ date is. He’s still pure.”

“What and you’re not innocent?”

“Of course I’m still pure, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t know what you mean.”

“Oh come on Jongin he’s going to learn what our type of date is when you two move out of your parents’ houses!”

“He can learn then, but not now!”

“I have questions to ask you.”

“Which is…?”

“Did you and Kyungsoo ever do anything more than just make out?” Luhan smirks. My eyes widened

“That’s none of your concern.” Jong In answers instantly.

“Ok, uncover his ears, so you guys can enjoy your date.”

Jong In uncovered my ears. “You know I could still hear what you were talking about, right?” I looked up at Jong In.

“Really?” He looks at me with surprise.

“Of course I could.” I smirked at him.

 “If you keep hanging out with Luhan hyung then he’ll surely taint you. Nobody is supposed to do that except me.”  He mutters under his breath.

“What?” I look up at him confused.

“Nothing, my innocent Sehunnie.” He hugs me from behind. The people around us give us strange looks.

“Yah! Get off of me! People are looking!” I try to push him away.

“You want to go somewhere that is more private, princess?” He looks at me questioningly.

“Sure, prince charming.” I stick my tongue out.

“Ok let’s go. I’ll show the most magical place in the world.”

“Jong In I swear if it’s a dance studio you’re dead to me.” I warn.

“It’s not a dance studio, I swear.” He puts his hand on his chest.

“Fine.”

We walk to wherever Jong In has in mind to go to. I’m really curious as to where we’re going… I mean it could be some stupid place because knowing Jong In I’m not the only one who can cheer him up when he’s being pouty… I hate to admit this, but I think he loves fried chicken more than me. I mean who has to compete with chicken? CHICKEN! I can’t believe it. I just hope he’s not taking me to some chicken place. Lord or whatever god there is please I beg of you please don’t let this stupid boy take me to a chicken place! I will do anything as long as he doesn’t take to his favorite chicken place. Don’t get me wrong I like chicken too, but not as much as this boy does. My thoughts get interrupted by my name being called by the gorgeous boy next to me.

“What?” I look up confused.

“I said we’re here! Ta-da!” He points somewhere in front of us. I look closer and see that we’re at the Han River, I have been wanting to come here for a while.

“Wah~! Jong in it’s so beautiful!” I squeal running toward the river.

“Yah! Don’t try to jump into the water!” He shouts chasing me.

He catches up to me, and hugs me from behind and spins around. I giggle. We lay on the ground laughing, and he kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear,” You’re so beautiful Sehun-ah.” I blush and hug him closer. I look up and my eyes meet his and we kissed each other passionately. As we kiss Luhan’s question suddenly pops in my head, did Jong In and Kyungsoo do more than make out? Why did he get defensive when Luhan asked? I mean we’ve been going out for the past 2 years yet I know very little of his past relationships… He knows about my past, but that’s only because there’s not much to know about me…

“You okay?” Jong In breaks the kiss looking at me suspiciously.

“Yeah, why?”

“You seem a bit distracted… What’s on your mind?”

“N-nothing.” I lie, and instantly regret it.

“You’re lying, you stutter when you lie. So, what’s wrong?”

“Umm… You won’t keep secrets from me, right?”

“Of course I won’t.”

“Ok, good.”

 “What’s wrong?”

“I heard Luhan’s question, and now it has me thinking… Did you and Kyungsoo do more than just make out?”

“Why do you want to know that?”

“I just want to know plus I don’t know very much about your past…”

“You don’t need to know about that.”

“Why don’t I? Am I not your current boyfriend? Is there some law that says I can’t know about my boyfriend’s past?!” I don’t know what comes over me, but I feel pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter