Chapter 9

A Great Unsuspecting Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In lifts me up on the counter and starts kissing down my neck.

“Mph… Jong In… L-let’s t-t-take this to the bedroom… Ah…” I moan pulling on his hair.

“No… Let’s have some fun in the kitchen. We’ve already had our fun in the bedroom.” He says seductively.

“Mm… Ok…” I give in as he on my neck.

He pulls off my shirt, and I his belt since he doesn’t have a shirt on. He then down my body until he gets to my navel, and s my pants with his teeth; I have never been so . He back up my body and stops to on my s. I pull his hair even more and he moans in the iest way.  He lifts me up, kissing me, and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me, and lays me down on the table.

I feel revived as we lay on the table after our amazing y time.

“That was amazing!” I pant.

“It really was.” He pants too. “We should do this all over the house.” He smirks.

“Sounds like a good idea, but now we have to get ready. The hyungs are coming in 2 hours, and we still need to shower, order the chicken, and I still need to bake the cake.” I look up at him, hugging him.

“Fine… But when they leave your is mine, princess.” He smirks, pulling me closer, and kisses the top of my head.

“I’m not a princess!” I pout.

“You’re a princess to me, and don’t pout. It’s not helping you because you look adorable.” He teases.

“Yah! Stop teasing me, or I won’t allow you to shower with me.” I warn.

“Ok, I’ll stop teasing.” He smiles, and lifts me off of the table.

“Aren’t you going to pick our clothes?”

“I’ll pick it up before we start to bake.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.” He smiles.

“Ok then let’s go shower.”

We take a “shower”, or it was the second round of the day. It was probably the best we’ve had, but this was barely our 5th time. I’m sure it’ll get a whole lot better. We get ready, and go back to the kitchen. Jong In picks up the clothes as he promised, and I wipe our from the table.

When we were done cleaning, I pulled out the ingredients for the chocolate cake. As I’m mixing everything together, Jong In decides to come from behind and kiss up and down my neck.

“Y-yah! Jong In! I’m trying to bake, and you need to go order the chicken!”

“I already ordered the chicken, and it should be here before the hyungs get here. How about we have a little fun with the cake mix?” I can feel him smirk.

“What did you eat this morning? Why are you so in the “mood” today?”

“I ate what you ate this morning. I just simply want to be with my fiancé, and make these moments last longer since we’re always getting interrupted. I’m also afraid that we won’t be able to do these kinds of things with the baby in your stomach and when he or she comes out. I just want us to enjoy our time together.” He admits shyly.

“Oh... Jonginnie, don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll always be interrupted by our parents, but I’m sure we’ll be able to manage and make love. And we can still have fun even when I’m pregnant. Did you know it is healthy to have while pregnant?”

“I did not know, but won’t it be difficult?”

“Maybe, but we can always try new positions.” I smirk.

“Ok, but I promise we’ll have our fun tonight.” He winks.

“That’s fine with me. Let’s just stay like this for now until I’m done stirring the mix.”

“Mmm… Ok.” He leans his head in my neck.

The doorbell rings.

 “I’ll get it.” He kisses my neck and walks to the door. “Chicken’s here!” He shouts as he enters the kitchen.

“Wow. That was fast.” I say as I put the mix in a pan and put it in the oven.

“Yup. Did you turn on the oven?” Jong In asks as I was about to sit down.

“Oops… I forgot.” I get up to turn it on.

“What should we until the cake is ready and before the hyungs come?”

“Let’s go watch a movie.”

“You know what happened the last time we “watched” a movie.”

“Fine… Then let’s go make out until the cake is ready.” I sigh.

“Woo!” He shouts as he lifts me up, going to living room, and I giggle.

“Calm down lover boy. We’re not doing anything more.”

“I know. I just like to feel your lips on mine.” He smirk, I blush.

As we sit down on the couch, more like I sit on Jong In’s lap, the doorbell rings.

“Ugh! I’ll get it.” Jong In whines and sits me on the couch.

“Yah! Jong In open the door!” I hear Baekhyun shout.

“Oi! Hyung! You ruined a precious moment!” Jong In whines as he opens the door.

“Yah! Who are you to talk to me like that?!” Baekhyun shouts as he hits Jong In’s arm.

“Hi, Sehun-ah.” I hear Chanyeol sits across from me, as the other two continue to bicker.

“Hey, Chanyeol hyung. How was your 3 day get away?” I ask.

“It was amazing! We went to Jeju and the island is just wonderful. I wanted to give Baekkie a proper honeymoon.  We enjoyed it, and had walks on the beach and more romantic moments. How’s living with Jong In?”

“That’s great! We haven’t particularly had this place to ourselves for the past couple of days.” I sigh.

“Oh? Why?”

“Well… After my parents told me that I was a hermaphrodite, they have been staying with us, and Jong In and I haven’t exactly have had alone time until today afternoon.”

“Oh are we interrupting your only day together?” Chanyeol asks, pity in his eyes.

“Oh, no it’s ok. I’m pretty sure we’ll have another chance.” I smile.

“Yah! Do you know that you ruined my alone time with my Sehunnie?!” We hear Jong In shout.

“Oi! You didn’t tell me to not come!” We hear Baekhyun shout back.

“Damn you! You old man!” Jong In starts.

“Yah! I’m not old!” Baekhyun shouts.

“Hey! You two behave and come over here!” Chanyeol shouts, and they follow his command.

“You shouldn’t be talking to me-“Baekhyun began, but saw the look in Chanyeol’s eyes and stayed quiet.

“We came here to congratulate them, not argue.” Chanyeol states.

“He started it!” Baekhyun whines.

“Yah! No I didn’t, and you’re older than me!” Jong In fights back.

“Jong In! Behave!” I glare at him, and he comes to cuddle to my side.

“So… Sehunnie, when are you due?” Baekhyun asks.

“I don’t know an exact day, but I should be due the month of May.”

“Have you guys thought of names?’ He asks excitedly.

Before I can answer there was a knock on the door.

“Sehunnie! Open the door! It’s Hannie and Minnie hyungs!” We hear Luhan squeal.

“Coming hyung!” I yell and get up to answer the door.

“I’ll get the food.” I hear Jong In call.

As soon as I open the door, I suddenly had felt two bodies hugging me.

“SEHUNNIE!” I hear Luhan and Xiumin scream.

“Hey… You… Guys… Can’t- breathe…” I mutter.

“Oops… Sorry, we’re just excited to see you after 3 days.” Luhan answers.

“Hey hyungs, come on in.” I hear Jong In call from behind me.

“Hey! How come you give them a warm welcome, and when we came you gave us a ty attitude!” Baekhyun yells.

“YAH! That’s because you’re always shouting at me!” Jong In yells back.

“You guys behave!” Chanyeol yells.

“Chanyeol-ah you’re not upset that he treats us like that?!” Baek yells.

“No because I understand where he comes from.” Chanyeol sighs.

“You what?! You’re taking his side over mine?!”

“No, I am just saying he is a kid and doesn’t like to be told what to do. Can you please calm down?”

“Chanyeol! Why are you like this?”

“Like what?”

“Never mind. We can talk when we get home.” Baekhyun just sniffles.

“Hey… Don’t cry.” Chanyeol gets up and hugs him. “Guys, I think we’re going to go ahead and leave. Sorry, we couldn’t stay long.”

“No, let’s stay.” Baek grabs Chanyeol.

“You sure?”

“Yeah.” Baekhyun nods.

“Ok.”

“So… What did our little Sehunnie cook?” Luhan smiles.

“Nothing… We ordered fried chick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter