6. Secret Love

Residence of The Moon

Chapter 6: Secret Love

 

After a full night of thunder and storm, the sun finally rises. Giving a new hope for people who expect a miracle today.

Himchan was one of them.

He sat on the chair beside his bed. There, laid a motionless Jongup. His heartbeat stable and his breath normal. But why Jongup had not opened his eyes yet?

It’s been three days since the incident. Since Jongup knelt down for whole day just to save him from the punishment and finally out on his arm. Himchan felt disgust for himself. He couldn’t do his job as a hyung for Jongup –to keep him save.

 

The two children laughed loudly like there was no tomorrow. Little Himchan run up to the hill with burning excitement. His small feet worked extraordinary good this time. He even able to reach the top in a blink of an eye. Meanwhile the other kid in his toddler feet was left behind.

“Jongup-ah! Come to hyung!” the elder said to his companion.

The one who was called Jongup run happily toward his hyung, but then abruptly fell hard to the ground. The younger yelp and cried. Not able to bear the pain on his feet.

“Hyuung!!!” Jongup cried loudly.

Himchan panicked and came to him, “Jongup-ah! Are you okay?” his eyes scanned Jongup’s feet, forehead furrowed as soon as he spotted a red large bruise on it.

Jongup shook his head, his meaty toddler finger pointed at his knee “It’s starting to bleed, Hyung Jonguppie is hurt” Jongup pouted innocently.

Himchan chuckled. Jongup aegyo was adorably cute, he couldn’t resist it. Soon he faced his back to Jongup. “It’s okay Jonguppie. Hyung will stop the bleeding. Now get on hyung’s back. Himchannie hyung will save you.”

Jongup smiled. His Himchannie hyung always be his hero. He was his savior.

“Himchannie hyung always save Jonguppie. Jonguppie likes it.”

Himchan laughed because of Jonguppie childish thought, “If you like it, Himchannie hyung will always do it for the next ten thousand years.”

“Yaksokhae?” (promise)

“Yaksokhae

 

“Young Master... Jongup must save Young Master.” Himchan’s mind drew back to his reality when he heard a whisper from Jongup’s lips.

“Jongup! Wake up! Wake up! Young Master is here!” Himchan tapped Jongup’s cheek softly, not wanting to hurt his dongsaeng.

All his hope was only the consciousness of his servant. And when Jongup finally opened his eyes, Himchan felt that he had become the happiest person in this world.

 

 

Two weeks had passed after the ‘incident’. Now, Jongup was back to his daily routines. He was always on Himchan’s side, not wanting to lose him even for an inch away. Jongup kind of like his job, because he could be always together with Himchan. Just like his dream from many years ago.

 

“What are you going to do when you’re grown up, Himchan-ssi?”

A teacher asked the black-jet haired kid sweetly. Himchan answered, but his face and expression didn’t show any interest in her.

“I’m definitely a Prince, and after that my Papa would match me with the fairest Princess in this kingdom and then I will be a King. After I become a King, I would have several son and daughter and there would be time for me to choose the Crown Prince. My son finally grown up and there would be a time for me to retire from the throne. My future is not that interesting, Songsaengnim. It’s already planned.” He said with his poker face.

The female teacher turned sadly. He caressed Himchan’s soft hair, “How could you say that, Himchan-ssi? Sure you will become a King, but there will be also space for you to decide your own future.”

Himchan smiled, he somewhat knew that his teacher was right, though he didn’t want to over-expect it. Especially the ‘his-own-future’.

“How about you, Jonguppie? You seem eager to tell me what you gonna do when you’re grown up?” the teacher turned to another kid that never stop smiling beside her.

The little boy, smaller than Himchan, jumped and told the teacher, “I want to become Himchan’s hyung servant! So he would not be sad anymore because Jonguppie is always there for him!”

She looked happy to hear Jongup’s answer, “Look Himchan-ssi! You got a loyal friend!” she said it friend instead of servant so she won’t harm their heart. “Jonguppie is so kind, right?”

Himchan couldn’t help but smiled, he stepped toward the smaller boy and hugged him. Deep in his heart he glad that he have Jongup beside him.

 

 

Jongup smiled from ear to ear as he played that memory again. Himchan and he seemed soo happy back then.

His phone suddenly rang, he picked it up and heard Himchan’s voice over that sophisticated device, “Jongup-ah, can you buy me an Ice Americano before the class ended?”

Jongup swept his eyes trough the corridor. It was still empty because everyone were in the middle of classes. Jongup agreed, “Alright Young Master.”

“Ok, be quick.” Himchan replied and cut the line first. Jongup hurriedly went to cafeteria and order one Ice Americano for his Young Master.

Right after he told his order to the barista, he quickly jogged to the class to deliver that Ice Americano to its right owner. When he passed the second corridor, he heard something suspicious. Jongup thought it was only in his brain but not. Jongup slowed his steps, just to make sure it was not his imagination.

“Youngjae-ya, why you looks so beautiful?” Jongup heard Daehyun’s voice. He turned his head to the corner near him. Finally, he spotted the area where the voice came from. He found Daehyun at the corner and his hands traveled around Youngjae’s chubby cheek.

Youngjae looked down, his cheek turned crimson-red “Young Master, you should get back to class,” his alto voice made Daehyun wanted to touch Youngjae even more, but Youngjae was just as hard as the iceberg . He is difficult to be melted. Youngjae was nobody wanted to get near with. He was well-too-organized, way-too-critical, and sometimes Youngjae seemed like a non-stop-grumpy-machine-that-complains-and-critics-most-about-everything-in-this-world  for all day long. But that’s made him special in Daehyun’s eyes. Youngjae was irresistible to Daehyun. And Daehyun thought Youngjae was something way too precious to let go.

Daehyun whispered Youngjae right in his ear, and made him shiver due to the sinful air Daehyun’s breathe to him, “Until when will you keep rejecting me, Youngjae-ya? Umh… you know the reason why I pick you as my servant, right? To serve and satisfy me…”

“No…nononono!” Youngjae covered his ears, shielded him from Daehyun’s addictive voice. “Young Master must return to class! otherwise I will tell The King and you –umph!”

Youngjae’s word was cut by Daehyun’s puffy lips. He wanted to scream. What did his Young Master do to him? Oh somebody please help this poor Youngjae.

 

Jongup drop his jaw from disbelieve. For the second times in his life he saw somebody kissed somebody and he was just….

Splash!

Jongup looked to the floor and saw the Ice Americano now scattered on the floor.

He quickly lifted his head to the couple. Daehyun and Youngjae stared at him in shock.

Jongup cursed himself.

Oh sh*t.

 

Continued

 

author's note:

Soooo here's the update. Hope you like it~~

<3 <3 <3 matokisses <3 <3 <3