1. Ring Ring!

Residence of The Moon

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Chapter 1: Ring Ring!

 

Jongup threw his tired body into the comfy mattress at this bedroom. Soon, he freed himself from the necktie that hindered his breath. He was extremely tired from the packed schedule at school and at the palace. At school he had to follow his Young Master everywhere, meanwhile at the palace he had to serve him the best he could.

Actually, his Young Master is the nicest of all. He had been friend with him since childhood. He must admit that he was lucky enough to have Young Master like him. Because some of the other royal families weren’t nice and their behavior was some kind of a hypocrite. His Young Master wasn’t like that. He was nice, handsome, and…. Lovely. This last point actually, sometimes scared him.

He looked at the clock hung at the wall. It was already 8 PM. Usually his Young Master called him and told him tons of stories. Jongup didn’t have the idea why his Young Master always did it every night. They had been together for whole day right? So what’s to share?

But, Jongup thought having his Young Master voice ringing in his ear is such a heavenly thing to do. So, he just let it.

He couldn’t lie to himself that actually all the waiting time is tense. When would he call?

Kring…

 

Ring Ring, it’s you again Heart pops
I loved to hear you
It’s been all day I’ve been waiting for you

 

Nah! It must be him.

His Young Master.

His Himchan-hyung.

 

Jongup quickly grabbed his phone and pressed the answer button. “Hello?” he tried to sound as normal as he could. Tried to hide his excited-ness.

“Jonguppie!” a voice came through the speaker of his phone. A very beautiful husky voice.

 

Hello you called my name
So much stories you shared with me

 

“Yes, Young Master,” Jongup answered. He sat at the edge of bed, ready to do his routines.

“Have you eaten yet?” was the first thing Himchan asked to Jongup.

Jongup smiled, felt happy that little bit Himchan did care about him, “Yes,” he actually lied, didn’t want to make his Young Master yelled at him because of his late dinner.

“Good, because tonight will be long. Haha,” Himchan laughed over there. Jongup furrowed his eyebrow. Guess that ‘yes’ answer was absolutely wrong. Damn! He should be honest then.

Jongup asked carefully, “So, what’s the topic tonight?”

“There is one interesting thing caught my eyes, nowadays. Girls.”

 

You said a lot to me about girls
Oh, it’s so nice

 

Jongup sighed. There were already one hundred twenty nine days since Himchan first talked about it with Jongup. Himchan had a lot of experiences with girls. He mastered it. He even gave Jongup ‘100 how to get a girl’  tips because Himchan saw the said boy was having some kind of distance with the girls. He intended to help Jongup anyways. Jongup was a nice, cute, and innocence boy who always did the best at almost everything, but he never had a girl. So Himchan thought Jongup deserve to receive some of his tips.

But Jongup never wanted it. He felt he had nothing to do with girls. Himchan shouldn’t waste his energy just to write him those silly tips.

“So..” Himchan continued, “Do you know the girl from class 1-A? The freshman?”

Jongup nodded, not making any answer of it but it seemed Himchan saw his action and he continued to talk.

“He made me this sweater. Haha, you should see her shy expression when she handed it to me. She is cuter than a panda!” Himchan laughed.

Jongup voluntarily smiled. Pleased to hear that his Young Master was happy.

He loved all about his Young Master. His voice when he laugh especially. It rings like a Santa’s bell in Jongup’s ear.

Please don’t stop laughing. He liked it this way.

                

And every beauty thing they did to you
Don’t stop and tell me more

***

Another busy day at school. Jongup had to go here and there just to make sure Young Master was okay and followed the schedule that the palace given to him. This was not an ordinary school like others in Korea. This was Royal’s School. A special school where Royal Family got their education. So, all the students here were Heir of Kingdoms, Princes, Princesses, Royal’s Relatives and also, their servants. Why did they put servant there? Reason was because each student must be followed by their servant –at least one servant. Jongup was one of them. He served Himchan, his Young Master, the heir of the Kingdom.

Jongup watched Himchan from the corner of his slanty eyes. He had to agree that there were also benefits from being a servant here. He got the education, life-cost, and food for free. But there were some consequences following it. First, he lost his freedom and second he would never able to leave his Young Master. One little mistake, caused lot of troubles in his life. So, he tried the best to do his job.

The Law Studies went very well. His Young Master was really smart to answer all questions given by the Professor. Jongup feel relieved, it was his job to watch Young Master’s progress at study. Remembered him to do the homework, helped him bringing the books, and prevented him from failing grade.

“Let’s eat,” Himchan invited Jongup to eat. Jongup followed him from behind. His hands were full of papers and books from Law Studies that just ended. He planned to put it into the locker before going to cafeteria.

“Let me put these things first, Young Master.” Jongup asked for permission. He had to be polite by addressing him Young Master, although Himchan himself didn’t like that.

Himchan pout. Didn’t like it where his servant, no, dongsaeng, wasn’t around. But he got it. He didn’t want to see Jongup troubled by his papers and books all the way to cafeteria. “Okay, I’ll wait you there.”

Jongup nodded and quickly run to Himchan’s locker. Everything went smoothly when suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist.

He gasped. He faced Prince Daehyun. Behind him was his servant, Yoo Youngjae.

“Well…well… it’s hard to find you alone, Jongup. Where is your Young Master?” Prince Daehyun smirked. Remember how not everyone in this place is nice? Daehyun is one of them.

Jongup felt the sweat at his forehead already formed, “H-he is waiting me at the cafeteria, Sir.” Stupid him! He shouldn’t have to answer that. Now, Jongup could see what would happen next. Daehyun would go to Himchan and the two Princes would be involved in fighting.

“Good then, because I have something to do with you, actually.” Daehyun dragged Jongup in the opposite way. Jongup panted, Daehyun’s grip in his wrist was extremely painful. He didn’t like it. But he couldn’t speak it.

“Stop Daehyun!” there he is. Himchan came to save him.

Jongup breathed in relieved. Glad his Young Master has come. He didn’t like spending time with arrogant yet fearful Daehyun.

“Let Jongup go,” Himchan said to him with a hawk eyes.

Jongup saw in an awe. His Young Master was perfect at anytime. Even when he was angry.

“What did you say? You ordered me?” Daehyun mocked. His grip at Jongup’s wrist became more painful.

“Technically, Yes. I ordered you since I have higher position here, Daehyun. You must remember it.”

“ing hell with that! I don’t like you but since you are the Heir so I should followed everything you said, huh?” his tone became more annoying.

Himchan couldn’t bear it any longer. He hated that arrogant kid named Daehyun. He didn’t like the scenery in front of him where Jongup’s eyes were filled with fear. He didn’t like the way Daehyun’s hand hurted Jongup wrist. He hated to see Jongup in pain.

There, he decided it. He approached Daehyun and a minute later was all…

Pwhak!

Daehyun fell to the ground. Himchan quickly grabbed Jongup and placed him in his arm. Jongup just followed.

Youngjae quickly ran to Daehyun, just to make sure he was okay and no fatal injury due to Himchan’s hook. He helped Daehyun up.

“You should listen to me, Daehyun.” He hugged Jongup and brought the poor kid into the infirmary.

Himchan made Jongup sit at the edge of the mattress. His eyes swept through the room, looking for a nurse or a doctor.

“Where are they?” he somewhat cursed but then decided to heal Jongup by himself. He found the first aid box and opened it in a flash.

“There may be some inflammation,” Himchan explained, scrutinized the bruised wrist on Jongup’s hand. “Is this hurt?” Himchan asked him and put some balm on it.

Jongup shook his head. He put his head low, not daring to look at his Young Master. He felt tiny. He felt like a failure. He should be the one protecting his Young Master, not the opposite.

Himchan could sense the dark cloud in Jongup’s. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked after he finished with Jongup’s wrist.

Jongup started to sob. “I’m sorry, Young Master. I am bad at everything. I’m not a good servant”

“No no no no! Don’t say that. Hey, it’s not your fault!” Himchan disagreed.

“It’s my fault, Young Master. Look at your hand, it must be more serious than my bruise,” Jongup eyed the scratch in Himchan’s hand.

Himchan retorted, “Eyy, it’s not hu –AWW! What are you doing?”

Jongup ignored Himchan. He quietly put the same balm Himchan used for him. At first, Himchan wanted to insist that he was okay, but Jongup  persisted to help him too. So, he just let Jongup do whatever he wanted to do.

“Done.” Jongup finally said. He faced the confused Himchan.

“T-thank you” he said and turned to the door. There, several girls, or can be said –Princesses were waiting for him outside. Himchan laughed seeing his favorite fans.

“I’m okay! I’m okay! Nothing serious here,” he said.

One girl, probably still in her eighteen approached him. Her eyes were big –similar like Himchan, she had brunette wavy hair and her voice sounded cheerful. Her name was Kim Sunhee, Himchan’s cousin from his father. No wonder, they had similar face –beautiful

“Oppa, are you sure you’re all right?” Sunhee asked Himchan.

Himchan just smiled at her, “I’m okay, Sunhee-ya.” After that, he faced to the other girls again.

“Well, Princesses. I’m okay now….” He smirked knowing that he was popular amongst girls, “I’m okay”

 

Continued

The Cinnamons - Loving You


author's note:

If you read this note, I'm ultimately glad that you read my story >/////< (thank you readers!). Altough somehow I thought that this far from good (seriously, i got a lot of this thought lately) since this is my very first experience writing in English. But I'm not giving up in trying. By the way, thank you brokenshoes for checking my grammar and giving me advice for this story.

At the end, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. And don't forget to leave your comment. Reader's comment is ultimately precious for author to improve their story. So, help me with it, yeah?

Okay readers, see you next chapter ^_^

<3 matokisses <3