3. Voice of My Heart

Residence of The Moon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Chapter 3: Voice of My Heart

 

 

“Do I look good?” Himchan turned around. Just wanted to check how the tuxedo suited his torso. “What do you think?”

Jongup, who wasn’t looking really interested, just hummed in respond.

Himchan realized the changes in Jongup’s mood, “What’s wrong with you?” facing Jongup, he put both of his hand on his waist. His face didn’t look satisfied with Jongup’s responds.

Jongup hold his face up. He couldn’t lie to himself that he was okay today Last night incident disturbs him in a strange way. He felt even worse. He wasn’t able to close his eyes even for a single second. His head couldn’t think properly, and his heart… what’s wrong with his heart? Why all that he felt was really painful? He didn’t know why. He wasn’t okay.

“Jongup?!” Himchan half-yelled at him. Jongup flinched a little bit.

“Y-yes?” he answered.

“You act so peculiar today…” Himchan said, more to himself than Jongup, he walked pass the younger boy. The later only hung his head low. Ashamed of himself.

Himchan said again, now in more Prince-like tone?, “Tonight you must be ready at 7. I’ll have a special dinner. The theme is romantic, make sure you arrange it well.” After saying those words, Himchan handed him a tuxedo he wanted to wear and left with a head full of inquires about Jongup’s peculiar act.

Jongup just stood alone in the center of the store. He repeated the same question in his head.

Dinner?

 

All Jongup wanted to do now is just vanished from this world. He hoped that Proteus would eat him up. Sink him in the valley of the ocean. Or that Zeus would attack him with his ten thousand mega watt lightning bolt.

But he knew none of them would happen. Because all he had to do was dealing with this unpleasant situation.

“Did you miss me last night?” Himchan asked with the sweetest tone he’d ever heard. Jongup just looked stared? at the floor. He held both of his hand together. Sweating.

“Of course yes,” replied her. The same woman Jongup saw last night was now sitting in front of his Young Master. Smiling, happiness reflected on her beautiful face.

The girl Himchan talked to was really beautiful. Like the goddess Aphodite who has all the beauty from all over the world. Her face is perfectly-round egg-shaped, pale skin that contrasted with her red-enchanted lips. Her laugh is cheerfull while answering some of Himchan’s questions. They seemed intimate.

Jongup came to the conclusion that his Young Master was in love with her. In other words, he was taken.

The candle-light dinner went really smooth. The new couple seemed to enjoy each other presence. Himchan especially, he smiled from ear to ear that night. But how about Jongup? He didn’t know why he felt not-really-happy.

Jongup heard from one of the body guard –who had been following them for several days here, that the woman’s name was Han Sunhwa. He only got the information that she was the only daughter of Han’s Group who owned several harbors in Japan. It’s pretty clear that Sunhwa came from a wealthy family. However, her background was still a mystery.

Himchan told many things to Sunhwa. Like how was the life of being the Crown Prince, his childhood memories, his hobby for music and many more. There were only the three of them in the VIP room. Himchan, Sunhwa, and Jongup, who patiently stood in a corner to accompany his Young Master. For the whole dinner –which located at the expensive restaurant in Japan, Jongup being the thirdwheel. Actually, he was not feeling comfortable there, but he couldn’t leave his Young Master. It had been his duty to always there by his side at any occasion. Eventhough it hurts.

Jongup’s torture continued until Himchan said a ‘good night’ to that woman.

At the lobby of the restaurant they were chatting happily, the new couple didn’t want to separate even for an inch. They entertwined their fingers together. Jongup walked behind, feeling that he didn’t like that scene. His cheek practically burned because of that, but he just shut his mouth. He didn’t have the right to say such a thing like that, especially toward his Young Master.

They stopped when they reached Sunhwa’s black limousine. A cheffeaur opened the door to her.

Sunhwa turned her slender body to Himchan and inquired, “Do you think your parent, no, King and Queen would be happy of our relationship?”

Himchan answered with full of? confidence, “Of course. We love each other right?”

The beautiful girl just smiled, “Ok. I believe in you. Good night.” She stepped forward and put a quick kiss to Himchan’s bow-shaped lips.

Jongup saw it. Very clear this time. His eyes watered as the incident –that’s what he called it, happened.

As the limousine gone, Himchan faced Jongup. “What do you think? My girlfriend is really pretty right?” he giggled.

Jongup answered, while trying to hide his sadness, “Yes. Miss Sunhwa is really pretty.”

“It seemed my holiday went very smooth,” he said. They were walking to the parking lot with some bodyguards behind, “You know, this holiday was the camouflage so I could meet her out of my parents’ sight!” he whispered to Jongup.

“I’m smart huh?” The Prince added. Chuckled.

Jongup opened his mouth in disbelief. So all of this was only a camouflage because all Himchan’s wanted was to meet Sunhwa. And not because he wanted a holiday where only he and Jongup could enjoy.

Abruptly, Jongup cried in his heart.

The words I couldn’t say to you…I love you.
The words I couldn’t bring myself to say
Without the chance to say them
you’re leaving me alone here and going farther away

 

Continued

Infinite - Voice of My Heart


 

author's note:

I know I'm sorry it is just a short chapter >////<

I want to say "Happy Birthday Himchan oppa"... and please pray for people in Sewol ferry tragedy, people in Riau, people in Sinabung.. aand pray for EVERY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD to be saved. GOD this is just the first quarter of the year yet so many bad things happenned to our lovely world TT.TT

Lastly, dont forget to put your comment :))