7

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin coughed and cocked an eyebrow at his friend, a smirk forming on his lips. “That’s what fingers are for, you know? Just use a lot of lube, and don’t tell me about it.”

 

Key poked his tongue out and laughed. “You’d love that.”

 

“Oh, most definitely.” Taemin giggled and looked as though he was just remembering something, bouncing in his seat. “I need you to do me a favor.”

 

Key knew it wasn’t going to be good judging on the expression on his friend’s face. He narrowed his eyes. “What kind of favor?”

 

Taemin grinned. “I need you to help me in class tomorrow. I’ve got this play for the older kids to do, and I really need to show them how to do this style of acting and showing it’s not a big thing to freak out over, but I need another person to play the female role. As I’m gay, I’d prefer not to do the girl part with an actual female.”

 

Key’s mind finally caught up to what Taemin wanted and he narrowed his eyes. “What genre of play is it?”

 

“Roman-”

 

“No way! No way in hell. I’m not doing it, I refuse to.” Key shook his head as he spoke. There was absolutely no way that he would prance around in front of the older kids pretending to be a girl. Especially not in a romance play. 

 

“You owe me though!” Taemin did his adorable and irresistible pout and the Daegu boy felt his resolve crumbling already.

 

He stood his ground. “And what do I owe you for?” His eyebrow cocked.

 

“I seem to remember a certain Seoul boy giving a ually frustrated you s one morning.” He replied with a smug smirk.

 

Key put his face in his palm and sighed. “Fine, I’ll do it. Only for the older kids though, alright?”

 

Taemin leaped up and hugged him. “Thank you soooooo much!” He said, kissing him sloppily on the cheek.

 

“Okay, okay - get off me Minnie!” Key grinned and shoved his friend playfully.

 

______

 

So there he was, standing inside the red shed as he looked around. It really was bigger inside. The black walls and roof, mixed with the grey carpet and props made it look almost enormous. The class had already piled in and were sitting down on the ground, looking up at Taemin eagerly. Key’s eyes scanned the group of kids and he mentally facepalmed when he saw Minho’s smug grin and dimples peering up at them. Of all the classes....

 

“Okay class! Now, as you remember, last lesson I mentioned the fact that we were going to be studying romance plays. As you would also recall, I said we’d start off by performing out own play. Sadly, Miss Jong’s got to pick it out, but anyway. That’s where Mr. Kim, who was kind enough to join us comes in.” The class’ gaze all locked onto him and Key found himself blushing. “Now, I know what you’re thinking. ‘He’s an English teacher, he can’t act!’ Well you would be surprised to know that he was quite the little actor in school.”

 

“Taemin!” He warned, blushing darker.

 

“Oh, come on babe, “I’m just embarrassing you.” Taemin’s arm s around his waist and he continued. “So anyway, we’re going to act out scene 8 from the play, and just show you that it’s not that big of a deal.”

 

He heard Minho giggle and a muffled ‘This is going to be the biggest Taekey mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter