5

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neither boy brought up the or anything of that matter for the next few days. Not that they hadn’t been thinking of it though, really. Key thought he was probably thinking of it more that Taemin though (if the amount of guys that the Seoul boy had been bringing home was any incentive of that). Life continued on as normal, until when on Monday morning Key had walked into his classroom to find a small pile of paper sitting there. 

 

Confused, he looked to the top corner and saw a name neatly printed there. ‘Choi Minho’.

 

Realization dawned on Key and he felt a slight blush rise to his cheeks as he skimmed over the writing. He felt a familiar twitch in his pants at the words and he swallowed thickly. Why did this keep happening to him?

 

Quickly, he slipped the paper into his bag and sat at his desk, ready for the day ahead.

 

________________

 

“So I think that Sunny girl and Jonghyun will be dating in less than a month,” Taemin shouted as he plopped down on the couch beside the Daegu boy. “I bet you thirty dollars.” Key laughed and shook his head. “Nope, they’re both too cute to make the first move. I give it at least three months.”

 

“You’re on, Kibum.” Taemin grinned, pulling out his little notebook with countless betting odds written in it. 

 

He and Taemin had decided to have some fun with their teaching. Ever since Key had googles what ‘shipping’ was, he had started betting with the Seoul lad over which students would end up together. He wasn’t too proud to admit that they were actually betting money on the kids love lives, but high school was filled with so much drama they just made it too easy.

 

“What about Onew and Yoona? I swear they’re ing!” Key yelled, referring to the way the two kids had come late to his class with their clothes ruffled and telling blushes on their faces.

 

“I agree actually. I say that they’ll be together a week from now.” Taemin smirked. Key shook his head. “Nope, Yoona wrote in her short story that Onew was bad with telling her how he fells. I’m betting at least a month.” 

 

“Thirty dollars.”

 

“Deal.” Key laughed, taking a swig of his beer. Taemin grinned and wrote it down in his notebook. “Do you think Minho has anyone?” He asked softly. “I can’t tell if he’s gay or not. Just the way he wants us together is so weird.” 

 

Key laughed, before he remembered the story in his bag. “! That reminds me.” He grabbed his bag and pulled out the story. “Looks like we get to continue the adventures of story-Key and story-Taemin.”

 

Taemin snickered and slid in closer to Key so that he was pratically on his lap. “Read it to me.” He muttered, resting his head back on the Daegu boy’s chest.

 

Key blushed and unwrinkled the paper, reading:

 

‘I felt Taemin kiss down my chest, having already thrown all our clothes off the the heat of things. My body automatically arched into him as his lips grazed down over my abs, a smirk spreading on his lips. 

 

I felt his lips wrap themselves around my -’

 

“Do I really have to read this?” He asked, blushing a fierce red.

 

“Not like it hasn’t happened in real life, babe.” Taemin said with a wink. It surprised Key as that was the first time that Taemin had actually acknowledged the other morning since it happened. 

 

The Daegu boy looked at him and smiled softly. “You’re joking, right? This is just embarrassing.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter