2

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was their first day at Seoul Academy of Arts. Taemin and Key were nervous as they nibbled on their burnt toast (Taemin had insisted on cooking, and Key hadn’t the heart to remind the younger that he couldn’t cook at all.)

 

Taemin had gone for his white shirt with a British flag on it with black skinny jeans and a black hat. The outfit made the older boy his eyebrows, but he decided he wasn’t any more professional with his beige trench coat and with purple pants. The converse shoes he was wearing probably weren’t aiding that, either.

 

“You know, when we left school I swore I’d never go back, and now what am i doing?” Taemin said with a grin, fixing his tousled hair. 

 

Key chuckled and brushed a loose strand from his friend’s face,shaking his head slowly. “That was when you had to do science and math. This is just drama all day long; I would’ve thought you’d be ecstatic.”

 

Rolling his eyes, Taemin swatted Key upside the head before giving him a hug. “It’s going to be weird sitting on the other side of the desk, though.”

 

“You’ll live.” 

 

_____

 

Taemin pulled up in the teacher’s parking lot and all but pulled Key out of the car. Key cursed and rubbed his arm before looking up at the enormous lot of buildings that were Seoul Academy of Arts. “Wow.” They muttered in unison before making their way together into the office of the largest building.

 

A bored looking woman sat behind a desk and looked up at the two. “You must be Misters Lee and Kim, I presume?” She asked, her voice dripping with the obvious boredom on her face.

 

“You’re right there.” Taemin said, leaning onto the desk.

 

“Alright, well these are your timetables. Mr. Kim, you’ll be mostly in Block B, which are the English rooms, and Mr. Lee, you’ll be in the red shed behind that.” A confused look must have shown up on Taemin’s face because before long she was continuing. “It’s not actually a shed, it’s a rather large building. It’s just got red tin on the walls all around it, and we’ve always referred to it as a shed. Anywho, I think that’s all you need, so yeah. Enjoy.” She ushered Taemin and Key off before they could even object and went back to whatever it was she was doing before they interrupted her.

 

They stood outside for a little while before Key had suggested they go find their buildings. “This place is ing enormous.” Taemin said loudly, spinning to look at the buildings. Kids were all around them out there, the girls in too-short skirts with black stockings and the boys in grey trousers and long sleeve shirts. They made their way over to Block B, and Key took note of the red building that was slightly visible behind it.

 

“We could die in this place you know. They’d never even find our bodies without getting lost themselves.” Key joked before the bell went. “Wow, this is really happening.” He said softly and turned to Taemin. “What do you have?”

 

“According to this...Year nine drama, should be fun.” Taemin said sarcastically. “What about you, Kibummie?”

 

“Year ten English, I’ll see you later on, yeah?” He asked softly before leaning in to press a kiss to his friend’s cheek.

 

Taemin laughed and rolled his eyes. “Obviously, we live together. You’re also my ride home.” With a smack to Key’s , Taemin was off in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter