12 (04/26/15)

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Mr. Kim.” Minho said with a small smirk, sliding closer to his teacher. 

Key rolled his eyes and groaned. “Minho, now’s not really the time, I have a train to catch.” 

“You don’t have to catch it right now though, and I don’t have to catch mine. Did you just think I was creeping around the station waiting for your face to pop up? No way. I’m going to visit my boyfriend near Daegu.” Minho said with a grin. 

Near Daegu? That meant the brown haired boy would be around an hour away from him while he was with Taemin and… “Minho what platform are you boarding at?” He asked with a small worry in his voice. 

“Platform nine.” Minho winked at him. 

Key on the other hand felt like crawling into a ball or throwing himself over the side of the station into the path of a train. Minho was catching his train. Minho who shipped he and Taemin and would no doubt question him the whole way there. Then again the boy had given him advice the last time he ed up, so he was relatively useful. “Same as me, then,” Key said with a slight sigh towards the end.

Minho’s face seemed to brighten up uncontrollably. “Taemin going to join us?” 

He blushed and bit his lip. “No, erm, he’s actually… Taemin’s the one I’m going to see.” 

“Where is he?” 

“East Seoul,” Key explained, standing and grabbing his suitcase as the voice called over the speakers that their train was boarding. They dodged countless people and then sat inside one of the compartments opposite each other. “He left for there this morning.” 

Minho frowned, using his height as an advantage to store their luggage in the small areas above their heads. “Only this morning? I guessed he’d been on holiday with his family or something since he left for those last few days. Why’s he been away then?” 

The young teacher let out a small laugh. “He got beat up in a club fight, but he only broke his nose. His black eye went down so quickly though, it was weird.” 

“So, why’s he in East Seoul then?” 

Ah, there it was. Key’d been expecting it, so he rest his arm on the small table and looked up at Minho. “I’m going to tell you everything, and I don’t want you to act like a fangirl in here, if you honestly cannot contain it, just go outside our compartment for a few minutes.” He watched Minho nod in acceptance, his eyes clearly swimming with curiosity. 

“Taemin and I had .” He said simply. “We had and then I implied he was a . I practically called him a , Minho! My best friend, who I think I- my best friend. So he ran off to East Seoul, and I’m going to make it up to him. “

He studied Minho’s face, and how the boy was very clearly trying to keep his emotions down and unnoticeable. With a small roll of his eyes, he sighed. “Fine, you can speak fangirl in here.” 

Minho took a deep breath. “Okay, for starters it’s fanboy. I have a , so I’m pretty sure that rules out the whole girl thing—” he noted Key’s expression, “Moving on, I’m so, so happy that you and Minnie finally had , I mean it was a big move when Ren and I did it too. It meant that we fully trusted and loved each other with some of our most delicate body parts. It might have gotten further on, but damn, at first it was about love.

“Implying he’s a was so wrong of you, when you look at it in that perspective. Surely by now you must realize that Taemin’s in love with you?” The brown eyes scanned Key’s face as he nodded. “Judging by how guilty you look, you didn’t realize until after it was too late, right?” Key nodded again, and he swore he heard Minho mutter ‘how cliché’ under his breath. 

“Okay, so the question just remains; do you lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter