4

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho had given Key a knowing look as he walked into the classroom on the Friday. The teacher was sure he saw the dark-haired boy’s grin widen even more as he read the letter on the back of his assessment task. 

 

Key merely rolled his eyes and continued on with his teaching. He was kind of creeped out by the teenager, ever since he looked up what ‘shipping’ meant. (“How can you not know what shipping is?!” Taemin had exclaimed, giving Key a disbelieving look. “Do you not even have a Tumblr?” When Key had asked a simple, ‘what’s tumblr?’ he was introduced to the website by his crazed friend.)

____

Thank god it was the weekend, and Key could finally relax. He sat back on the couch, the Saturday morning cartoons darting across the screen while the cheerful sounds bounced around the room. Taemin walked into the room with a towel draped low on his hips, his slight trail of hair on his abdomen instantly grabbing the boy’s attention. His eyes followed the hair to Taemin’s ---No! He did not just check his best friend out. 

 

That’s what he told himself, anyway.

 

Ever since that damned story of Minho’s, Key couldn’t stop thinking about Taemin, or reminiscing on the time they’d kissed when they were kids. He could almost still feel the press of the elder’s lips on his own. 

 

Taemin looked over at him with a confused glance and leant down to look for a clean pair of boxers in the laundry pile. Key stole glances at the curves of Taemin’s . That couldn’t mean he was in any way gay, could it? Considering Taemin’s rear was almost better than most women’s he knew, anyway. Back in high school, most of the guys had thought the cute little boy was actually a girl at first glance from behind. 

 

He shook his head of the thoughts and turned back to the television.

 

“Hey Key?” Taemin’s voice rang through the room

 

Key turned to his friend and was met with the sight of the back of Taemin. His was on clear display as he pulled on his boxers. “Woah! Give us a warning!” He said quickly turning away.

 

Taemin laughed softly and plopped down on the couch. “Ah, sorry babe.” he muttered, “I was just wondering if you wanted to come out tonight?”

 

“Depends where you’re going,” Key replied, turning his head to face Taemin.

 

“Well, there’s this great new bar in town, and I’ve wanted to go for ages.”

 

“Only because you’re so pretty, I’ll go.” Key (partially) joked, pinching the younger boy’s cheek.

____

“I can’t ing believe you.” Key said as they walked into the bar of LeKim, where countless men were dancing and grinding in time to the heavy techno beat.

 

“What?” Taemin asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

 

“You brought me to a ing gay bar!” He said loudly, looking around at the men who were giving him once-over or winks. 

 

Taemin just shrugged and pointed to the main bar. “There, go drink. I just needed you to come with me, anyway.”

 

Key grumbled an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter