10 04/26/15

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key sat in the kitchen, sipping his tea slowly so as not to get a brain freeze. His eyes flicked up to the bedroom door as a completely awful looking Taemin walked into the room, rubbing his temple. The Daegu boy winced at the flesh colored nasal splint that covered the younger’s nose, and led into the black eye he was also sporting. As he ran his eyes over Taemin’s face, they caught on his mouth, where his lips were puffy and decorated with a thin blue stitching. “So you’re you going to school looking like death or are you calling in ill?” 

Taemin laughed and ran a hand through his bed hair, reaching over the table for Key’s tea, taking a sip. He grimaced, looking at Key with disgust. “Strawberry? Why ruin perfectly good tea?” He rolled his eyes, setting it back down. “I called in for the next two weeks off until it’s healed. The doctor called last night while you were snoring and said it was just a fracture.” 

The older smiled, looking Taemin up and down slowly. “So you get to lounge around the apartment while I deal with Minho who’s no doubt raving over my ‘saving your life’ or whatever?” 

“Exactly. You see, Kibummie, (“Taemin, for the last time I told you to stop calling me that.”) one of the flaws to being gay is that all the women just flock to you, and sometimes their boyfriends get mad. I must rest, because I’m just so desirable that people hit me in jealousy. You, on the other hand must go and teach the future y me’s of the world how to read and other . I don’t remember English much.” Taemin shot him a wink. 

Key cocked an eyebrow, sipping his tea again. “Seems legit, Tae baby.” He sighed, looking up at the clock. “I’d better go and teach the ‘future y Minnie’s’ of the world, yeah?” 

Taemin grinned and waved him off, grabbing his tea again. “Have fun with Minho.” He teased, earning a slap across the head from Key who profusely apologized for forgetting how much pain the younger was in. 

When Key entered the classroom, he was sure his eyes bugged out of his head. Smack-bang in the middle of the front row sat Minho, wearing a shirt that was decorated with pictures of Taemin and Key in their private moments. Many of the times the two had talked with their faces close or hugged were on there. Even pictures of the night before showing Key leading a beaten up Taemin out of the club adorned the shirt. A dark blush covered his face as he looked, making Minho’s smile double. 

Jonghyun (who had recently moved to sit with his girlfriend, Sunny) looked between the older boy and the teacher. “Seriously Minho, that’s so ing creepy.” He said, making Key almost cry out in happiness that at least there was one sane child in the school. 

“You know what’s creepy? Your blatant displays of heterouality in front of me,” Minho shot back, turning to glare at the older boy. 

Onew let out a loud laugh, making everybody turn to him. “Minho, bloody hell what’s the internet done to you?” 

Key’s eyes widened in the thought of Taemin (who spent most of his days on the internet when he wasn’t clubbing or being ed by a stranger) — What if he ended up like Minho? Was that what computers made people do? Did they all become crazed ‘shippers’ who spent their entire lives obsessing more over the love life of others rather than their own? 

As Minho was about to reply, Key coughed at the front of the room, making the attention turn to him. “Enough chatter guys, time for real work.” He waited for everybody to face him before he spoke again. “Now, as those of you who do drama know, we’re going to be studying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter