8 (04/25/15)

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two boys arrived at the club just as the happy hour started. Key turned around to see countless scantily dressed women grinding and dancing on guys whom they’d probably known for all of an hour. There was no doubt that this bar was just a hook up place for these women to spread themselves and take a pounding, and the thought made Key shudder softly. 

Taemin dragged him up to the bar where none other than their student Jonghyun was working. Key widened his eyes, but Taemin just laughed softly. “You’re too young to be serving aren’t you?” 

“Nah, I’m eighteen.” The teenager yelled back over the music. “Minho’s like, the only 17 year old left in our grade,” the brunette grabbed two glasses from under the counter an d sat them face up. “What can I get you guys?” 

“Scotch on the rocks for both of us.” Key said, speaking for the first time since entering the club. He swore he heard Jonghyun mutter something about Minho being right and rolled his eyes. “We’re not here on a date! We’ve just been friends since we were kids, alright. Whatever Minho’s been telling you is ju—“ 

“With all due respect, I didn’t say anything, sir.” Jonghyun replied, handing over their now full glasses. Taemin handed him over a fifty pound note with a wink that told the teen to keep the change before downing his drink almost instantly and slamming the empty glass on the table. 

Key rolled his eyes and laughed. “Oi, Minnie. While you get pissed off your , I’m going to go try and find a lady, yeah?” 

“Pick me up some while you’re at it.” His younger friend shot back with a wink. 

Key just laughed and walked off, heading in the general direction of the dance floor. He heard a fast techno beat sounding through the floor as a random redheaded girl came up and slipped her hands around his shoulders. The Daegu boy put his hands onto her hips and started ing his hips in time to the beat as she met his s. 

Eventually the song ended and Key felt himself being dragged out into the bathrooms by the small girl. He felt her shove him against the door of the first stall they tumbled into (and really he was starting to feel emasculated by the tiny female) and her lips crushing against his. 

The first thing Key noticed about the kiss was that it was far too soft and smooth. Not rough like he’d like. The second thing was that when he brought his hand up to cup the back of her head, he was met with long strands of hair, rather than short. The third was that he was finding it near impossible to kiss the small girl as her massive s dug into his chest (was it necessary for them to be that big? Surely they must kill her back).

When she slipped her shirt off and exposed the fleshy skin, Key almost felt himself get a de-rection. Wait, what was he thinking? This was a perfectly willing—though ty—female, who had her out for him. The thought of that alone was his entire teenage life’s wanking material. Now it was happening in reality, and he was complaining. 

, why couldn’t he just get up? What was wrong with him? The girl seemed to notice this as well and started cupping and palming him, bringing his hand to her . 

Whether she felt his repulsed shudder, or she was insulted by his lack of hardness, soon Key was watching the girl slip her shirt on and walk out of the stall, shooting him a foul look over her shoulder. 

The boy put his face in his hands and groaned in frustration. Taemin was going to give him so much for this when he found out. 

Almost as if on cue from the boy’s name, Key felt his give a twitch of excitement. “Are you ing kidding me?” He mumbled aloud as he stood up and left the bathroom, heading to the bar. 

Taemin was still sitting there with a glass of scotch, though he looked almost ten times drunker than he would normally be. Key turned to Jonghyun. “How much has he had?” 

The boy at the bar shrugged. “I stopped keeping tabs at number eleven.”

With a groan, Key found hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter