6

Living with Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three nights of walking in on Taemin with other guys in multiple positions, (all whom looked so much like Key, it was crazy) the Daegu boy decided that something was definitely up. 

 

Key had no idea what it was or could have been though, especially considering Taemin barely met his eyes anymore. He’d tried talking to the boy, but he was so stubborn that he’d just rolled his eyes at the older males’ attempts of conversation. 

 

It was begrudgingly that he finally decided the best way to fix it was to ask Minho what he’d done wrong. The boy had been there when Taemin completely snapped, and he seemed to disapprove of whatever it was Key did.

 

So that’s is why he had come to the conclusion of calling Minho out of class to talk to him.

 

Key sat behind his desk as the dark haired boy walked in and took a seat before him. “Minho, I need to ask you something.”

 

“Relationship troubles?” The boy asked, smirking.

 

Key just rolled his eyes and shook his head. “It’s about Taemin.”

 

“So it is!”

 

“Minho, honestly, stop with the whole relationship stu-”

 

“And you wonder why he’s mad at you.” Minho said matter of factly, rolling his eyes.

 

Key rolled his eyes back. “And how would you know?”

 

“I saw what you did to piss him off, obviously.” Minho muttered, flicking his hair out of his face. “It hurts to ship things, you know? It’s a hard journey.”

 

Key rolled his eyes again at the shipping comment. “What did I do then?” He asked seriously, staring Minho straight in the eyes.

 

Minho laughed and ran his fingers through his hair. “Okay, what did you say to me at the door when I was talking about you and Tae - Mr. Lee being in a relationship?”

 

The Daegu boy furrowed his eyebrows, thinking back to exactly what he’d done. There wasn’t really anything that he’d said that stood out. “Um, I told you that me and Taemin weren’t involved, yeah?” 

 

“Then what?”

 

“Then I said that we won’t ever be in one.” Key saw the smug look on Minho’s face and cocked an eyebrow. “What?”

 

“Other than the fact that you have the cause down-pat and you are still too oblivious to see?”

 

Key resisted the urge to roll his eyes again, and instead hardened his look. “I don’t know what you’re talking about Minho.”

 

Minho composed himself before returning to Key’s eye contact. “the way I see it, is that something happened between you and Taemin. Something ual? Maybe just a kiss?” Key felt his cheeks heating up and Minho smirked before continuing. “Okay, what happened? It’ll make it easier for the both of us if you just tell me.”

 

“That’s none of y-”

 

“Key.” Minho pointed look made the teacher wince and he sighed.

 

“Tae me off. I was also his first kiss back when we were kids. That doesn’t mean anything though okay?”

 

Minho seemed smug, but he chose not to say anything like an obnoxious ‘I told you so’. Instead, he continued his explanation. “Okay, so Taemin went down on you. You guys have clearly been friends for ages - if not your whole lives. So anyways, he does this one ual favor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter