Epilogue 1

Stormy night at Serendipity...

 

We were still in the honeymoon phase. Obviously, since its only been like two weeks.

He went around all over the continent, but always made time to call or message me, which was amazing. After a 3 day trip to China, he was coming back today and I could not wait to meet him.

 I made dinner and was almost setting the table when the bell rang.

I literally skipped to the door, opening it to find this six foot tall hottie there, who enveloped me in a bear hug right there on my porch.

After a super hot making out session and an awesome dinner, we were sprawled on the living room floor.

"Let's watch a rom comedy", I say, sitting up cross legged.

He shifts so that his head is in my lap,"Hmm? I was thinking we could watch something else?"

"Like what?" I frown, his dark hair.

"Well, I have a copy of Argo, which I've been meaning to watch since it was nominated for oscars", he leans back and looks at me.

"But I wanna watch something not very serious", I insist.

A look of irritation crosses his face as he suddenly gets up from my lap, "Let's just go sleep", he snaps getting up and heading to my room.

I stare at him, completely pissed of now, "You sleep alone. I'm peachy right here", I snap back at him.

He gives me a long hard stare and heads off into the room, slamming the dorr shut behind him.

I stare at the door, still fuming. Fine if he wants to be a bloody diva, let him. I'm no less! I huff.

After an hour of trying to sleep, I'm still staring at the bloody cieling. He just came back, I should've let him watch Argo, I think to myself. 

I look back at the still shut door and decide to make peace. I walk towards the door and reach for the knob tentatively, but before I could do anything, the knob turns in my hand and the door opens.

I find Kris standing there, looking as startled to find me on the other side of the door, as I feel to find him there.

After a second he grins before scoops me into his arms, hugging me tight.

"I'm sorry", he says as I hug him closer, feeling him, his scent.

"I'm sorry too", I breathe still cuckooned in his chest, "let's watch Argo, if that's what you want" I say.

He pulls me away and looks at me, amused.

"I missed you like crazy these past three days and I'm not gonna fight with you, because of some movie. We hardly get any time to spend together before you go off to god knows where again. So just kiss me and make up already!", I say firmly.

He looks at me for a moment before throwing his head back and laughing loudly.

I raise an eyebrow at him. Instead of explaining he just bends down to kiss me. I give in happily. He lets go of me and pushes me inside the room onto the bed.

I bounce on the soft matress before sitting up right and grinning at him. "So that's what you have in mind?" I smirk, biting my lip.

Again instead of answering, he simply gets into the bed beside me and pulls me down as he sleeps. He hugs me tightly and pulls up comforter around us. 

I stare at his face, eyes closed, a small smile still playing across his lips.

"What are you doing?" I ask, not expecting him to be so chaste all of a sudden.

He cracks an eye open, "I'm sleeping, hugging my girlfriend, because I missed her like crazy", he says and closes his eyes again.

"Um... but I thought..", I start but realize what I'm about to say and blush bright red. He looks at him, both his eyes open and turns to my side 90 degrees.

"Arya, I love you. Argo is just a movie and is nowhere as important to me as you are. I just realized when I slammed that door that these past three days have been hell for me. I missed hugging you, kissing you, seeing you smile, seeing that frown and your trademark scowl on your face. I love it when you are bold enough to seduce me and I absolutely love it when you blush because of me. I love you, Arya, as you are with your stubborness and your absolutely amazing heart. And right now I want to hug you and have you all for myself because every minute I spend with you is precious for me and I doubt I'll ever get tired of anything YOU. It took me an hour to muster the balls to open that door and face you because I hate seeing you angry and I was afraid that after the little fight we just had you would not talk to me.  So let me sleep spooning my girlfriend. We have a big day tomorrow", he finishes with a soft smile.

"Big day?" I ask, wondering what it is.

But he just hugs me and closes his eyes, again. I look at him for a while, he looks so handsome with his eyes closed, so peaceful.

I smile slightly, thinking of all the cheesy nonsense he spouted to me just now. I lean in to gently peck him on lips. As if on cue, he pulls me even closer.

And I swore I felt a feather light brush on my forehead and a soft whisper before I too fell asleep.

*****

 The big day turned out to be a drive to the winter sea where there were barely anyone who can recognize Kris.

"Thanks for today. It was perfect and I know it must've been a risky thing for you to walk out here open. With me", she smiled at him, reaching up to kiss him.

"I know how crazy you are about sceneries and photography so it seemed fitting", he shrugged as he bent down to give her a better access to his lips, "And It was worth every bit of the risk and more. Anything with you always is."

"Smooth talker, like always", she grinned at his cheesy statement and resumed walking along the beach, waves her feet as they crashed into the shore.

"Only with you", Kris replied interlacing his fingers with Arya's as they were contently strolling on the beach, where no paparazi can find him, hopefully, "So where do you wanna eat supper, babe?"

She stopped walking and turned around, "Babe?", she scrunched up her nose.

"What's wrong with babe?" he raised an eyebrow.

"It's gooey, mushy and cheesy. I hate it. Don't ever, and I mean EVER call me that again. I won't respond", she scowled at him.

He was irked a little bit so he decided to , "That's the whole point, babe."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Call me babe one more time", she warned him.

He stepped closer to her and smirked, "Babe."

"Told you not to call me that again", she raised her hands to push him into the water but he laced his fingers through her hair and the other hand he used to drag her against him. 

Together they stumbled onto the shore, his arm snaking around her arched waist and another hand supporting them up. He forced her lips to his and felt her lips respond deliciously. 

The argument was soon forgotten.

****************************************************************************************

Haha. Here's the epilogue!

After getting such awesome postive on polls, I decided I wanna write two or three chapters of eps.

So! Guess you guys liked part 1! 

Please subscribe and upvote.

If you had a smile while reading, leave a comment for me :)

Teehee <3