ll~3~ll

Stormy night at Serendipity...

 

"Appa, please. I thought we were done with this", she sighed into the phone.

"No young lady, you were done. I am not. You are old enough and what is wrong in meeting this guy. It is just one meeting", her dad sounded as exasperated with her as she felt with him.

"Not now, appa. I'm still young... I want to live my life before I get tied down. I just got my dream job, appa. I just can not!", she felt her voice growing hoarse.

Dad's voice softened at that, "But sweety, we want you to settle down comfortably and have someone who can be there for you when... when we are not around anymore, that's all."

She immediately felt guilty for stressing her caring, sweet dad out. "It's okay, appa. I will settle down. But this is not the right time yet. Atleast I don't feel it", she tried to say in a tone she used when speaking to infants.

But her father was not having any of it, "What right time?! You will meet this guy. We gave him your adress and he will be there to pick you up in an hour or so."

"What!" she screamed into the phone, "Appa! How could you do that without asking me first! He could be a for all I know!"

"Stop with the drama. He is not some random guy and most definitely NOT a . He is a nice boy, we know their family very well. You can get to know each other over the dinner or lunch or whatever you guys want to do", he said bluntly.

"No freaking way. Appa, I love you and Amma but I'm not gonna do this", with that she slams the phone down and looks at the clock. 

No way in hell I'm gonna stay waiting for the groom-to-be. Arghh Appa. My quiet afternoon plan is ruined now!! she took her jacket, grabbed her keys and rushed out of the appartment.

 

 

 

"You are being a tool", Calvin yelled at Kevin and turned to Kevin's mother, "Isn't he Mrs Wu?"

"Don't drag mum in this...and no I am not being a tool", Kevin sighed exasperated.

"Both of you, shut up", Mrs Wu thundered effectively shutting them up.

"Good. Now explain", she said, motioning for them to take a seat across the table from her.

"He is banging the chick I like", Kevin deadpanned. It was going way over board especially with mum in attendance but he was too annoyed to care.

"Liked... it's in past tense, bro, come on!", Calvin tried to control himself. 

"I though it was bros before hoes, Cal, but you chose that who-"

SMAACKKK!!!!

Before Kevin could finish Calvin landed a punch right on the nose.

Mrs. Wu could only look on in shock as her son and his best friend, who was almost a second son to her roll on the floor throwing kicks and punches at one another. She knew she should stop them before things got too out of hand. But she knew how the kids were and being the smart one, she let them take it out. This is for the best, she decided. Her open mindedness evaporated completely when the two imbeciles stumbled on her precious china set. That got her moving into 'mom' mode.

"Enough", she spoke calmly but it had enough effect on her son and his friend. 

Both the boys let of each other and fell back panting.

"You will clean this mess up now. Deal with your own mess your way, I won't get involved in that", she continued in a monotone, "You both are old enough."

With that she turned away and left the room to the boys. I would like to see them get back after that, she sighed heavily as she left.

Back in the room, Kevin worldlessly started picking up the shards of china off the floor.

When Calvin stood up, Kevin thought for sure that his best friend was going to walk out of the house. But instead Calvin just went in and came back with two pairs of rubber gloves, "Put them on or you'll cut yourself, clumsy fool."

After what seemed like hours of tortourous silence the carpet rug was free of the mess they had caused. They made their way to the kitchen, out of years of habit.

Mrs. Wu seemed to have left them two delicious smelling cups of hot chocolate. 

The two friends silently took their respective glasses and headed to the porch where they had been having hot chocolate everyday, for almost two decades now.

Calvin spoke up lightly, "Remember when I broke my ninja turtles fight set? I did not talk to you for almost two weeks. Seems another life now, dosent it?"

Calvin did not turn to him. Instead he had his eyes fixed on his mug as he continued, "I liked Jen. Way before you realized you liked her. Way before you moved to Canada, I liked her. I got to know she felt the same way about me after I met you. But I could not do anything, no... I chose not to do anything because that was how important you were to me. I waited for you to make a move. But you did not. And then you left. I still did not want to pursue Jen because I knew this day would come. But she did. She asked me and I could not say no. I could not deny my feelings, I loved her that much."

Kevin truned to look at his friend. This was the first time he was hearing of this. But it did not make it any easier. 

"It was 3 weeks and 4 days. You did not talk to me for that long. If you remembered that, you would have told me all this from the start. If you would have trusted me as I trusted you, you wouldn't be telling me this only now after I got to know about it from the girl... if you trusted me like I did right from the moment I met you back in second grade", Kevin placed the mug on the rail, got up and dusted himself, "I love you man. Always have, always will but this.... well... just tell mum I won't be home tonight."

With that he walked to his car and drove off.

 

 

 **************************************************************************************

Small Chapter guys! Sorry!

So they did not meet in this chapter...But there's a looot of Krisandyou hot scenes coming up next.

EEEEE im excited!

Please expect a looong update and some hot~heavy KrisandYou scenes next chapter...Till then! *bows* 

Please leave a comment if you enjoy reading this.

Do not forget to subscribe and Upvote! Won't cost you nuthin people :D

See ya'al soon ^.^