||~7~||

Stormy night at Serendipity...

6 months later...

"Hyung, palli", Chen screamed at Kris, running backstage.

"Yea... Coming!" he screamed back, adjusting his jacket one last time before going onto the stage.

Its been 2 years since the debut but the stage, lights, fanfare... he still could not get used to it. So much love from everyone was overwhelming. Being on stage made him forget the stress, the aching limbs from hours of practice, constant pangs of hunger from dieting...everything.

Except for her. Everytime he was on stage, he would wonder... if she was watching him. Is she one those million faces in the crowd. 

After the show, they all rushed backstage. All the members plopped down in exhaustion. 

Kris took out his phone to check his messages but ended up staring at the photos of Serendipity Inn. He scrolled on to the photo of her helmet which was sitting on his table back at the dormitory in Korea.

He missed her. It's been 6 months since that night and that morning when she went away without a word, a name...nothing.  

The members knew, thanks to Tao who could not keep his mouth shut. They thought he was crazy holding on to a random one night stand. Hell... he knew it was crazy. 

He could still remember her snuggling closer to him, how she felt in his arms... how he woke up alone in the bed that still had her lingering scent.

He rushed out, to already find her revving up her harley.

 

"Atleast tell me your name", he asked, running out while pulling on his shirt onto his torso.

"I'll tell you the next time I meet you", she calls back.

"Next time?" he shouts back from the porch.

"Yep. Lets hope Serendipty is not just the name of this place.", she grinned.

"You know I'm not John Cusak, right?" he frowned.

She just smiled back at him and accelerated her Harley.

"Have a good life then!" he yelled as he watched her revv up, leaving a trail of sand cloud behind her.

Tao snatched his phone away, bringing him out of the memory. He looked up at the younger one, dazed.

"Gege, Tíngzhǐ tā, yǐjīng!", he hissed, frustrated with Kris zoning out so often. (Gege, stop it, already!)

They were in the green room and rest of the boys looked at them, along with the co ordi and make up staff.

Suho sighed and spoke up, "Uh... could we have some time alone?", he adressed the staff present in the room.

They nodded and one by one went away.

Kris knew what was coming and he did not feel upto a bloody band intervention right now. But one look at s and he knew his protests would be of no use.

"Ge, you need to stop", Tao sat beside him and pleaded.

"Yes dude, this is madness", Chanyeol spoke up, "It's not like you've never slept with a girl before!"

Kris clenched his fists, "Shut up!"

"No, Yi Fan", Suho finally spoke in a soft but firm tone, "you listen and you listen good. You've been completely out of it since you've returned from Canada. You are just not here. Maybe it was special and but it was a one time thing. You met her twice. You are attractive and I'm guessing she's hot. You guys were wet, tired and hot with raging hormones. Was bound to happen. If it was fate that you met so many times, then you will meet again. But let's be realistic, you are not even in the same country anymore!"

The rest of them nodded while Luhan said, "Yea, Kris. It's time you move on."

Kris looked at the members, each of them, concerned about him in their own way. He thought back to how he acted the last six months. 

He had called Calvin before he left to Korea. He asked to meet up, like that girl had said. And she had been right. Calvin hugged him at the airport. Even Jenna had come to drop him off. 

She shook his hand and smiled when Calvin went to get himself M&Ms, "I don't know what brought a change of heart but thanks... Cal has been going into depression. He is glad you are back", she said before adding, "so am I."

He hugged her then and for some reason said, "It's this girl."

Jenna's eyes widened just as Calvin returned. It was time to go. One last time he looked at them waving at him.

Jenna mouthed, "Don't let her go, whoever she is."

Maybe what Jenna had said stuck with him. Maybe he thought she was the one, for all the wrong reasons. 

But looking at s now, he decided it had been long enough.

And if she had felt the same way, she would not have ran off like that in the morning. After today it will be like She NEVER happend.

He nodded, resolving. No more thoughts about what should have been.

He smiled at Suho as he thumped Tao on the back, "Well... better keep all your crushes and love interests safe. Cuz I'm back!"

The members cheer was interrupted by their manager barging in, "Yah imma! Get ready, flight's in two hours. You have a photoshoot early tomorrow morning."

 

Meanwhile in Korea...

"Arya, you are on standby for tomorrow's shoot. Hope you got the briefing?" Lau asked me, handing me a document.

I looked up from my screen, half eaten apple in one hand, "Huh? No...?"

"Oh lordy lord! Someone brief her ASAP!" Lau screamed at no one in particular.

Sensing my colleague's another panic attack arriving, I took the brief and smiled at him, "Chill Lau! Don't you know me?! If you explain, I'll get the picture in 2 minutes flat!"

He calmed a little at that, "Okay so we are shooting for Nature's republic. The shoot will be at 6.00 am tomorrow, we reach there at 3 to set up, so after the brief meeting which is in 15 minutes, I suggest you go home, sleep and be here by 2.00 am tomorrow."

I nodded, "It's just 11 am, Lau. I'll go home in the eve-", I started to say but I looked at the death glare he was giving me, so I added hastily, "Got it!"

He chuckled at that, "Go home, go through the brief, get some sleep...you have been working nonstop the past week."

I nodded again. He started to go but he turned back to say casually, "Oh... and you will be heading the shoot tomorrow."

I looked at him, the apple in my hand dropping.

"Are you serious??? Argh!!!!!" I jumped up and down and hugged him.

The team gathered around to congratulate me on my first big assignment. Lau just hugged me tighter and whispered, "You'll do great!", before walking off to his cabin.

I went home and settled down to review the brief with a hot mug of coffee, when my phone rang.

"Yea, Lau?" I said into the speaker.

"Arya, I realized I have not included the brief of the brand ambassadors for the Nature's Rep shoot tomorrow. I'm sending you an attachment now, you can go through it." he said.

"Oh okay...", I replied, "who is it anyway?"

"Hmm?... Oh the Brand Ambs? Yea its EXO... okay sent...gotta go. See you at 2!", with that he hung up.

It was a moment before I unfroze. I'll be shooting EXO tomorrow. 

A small smile was creeping onto my lips as I thought, I'll finally see you again, stranger.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oooohlala. 

He decides to let go when she's finally meeting him!

Stay tuned for the next chapter. (Coming raaaaaaite up!)

Meanwhile...

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote!

Teehee ^..^