Epilogue 2

Stormy night at Serendipity...

"So how does it taste?" she asked from across the table as I took a bite of the Chiken Tikka Masala infront of me.

We were at an Indian restaurant all thanks to her insistence that she wanted me to try the food from the place she was born. 

 It was 10.00 pm on a Saturday and my girlfriend had a crazy urge to revisist her roots... along with me. By going to the a restaurant of her ethinicity.

"But you are'nt even technically from there...You are a canadian!", I roll my eyes at her.

She scowls at me from my lap where she was currenlty resting her head. We were watching a re-run of 'Walking Dead' before she had these urges for Indian Chicken.

"Still!", she snaps gritting her teeth.

Amused at her stubbornness, I challenge her, "Okay! But only if you do aegyo."

She stiffens visibly at that, "YiFan I would do aegyo if I could, trust me. But I'm highly incapable of doing it, which you damn well know!"

"Still!", I imitate her, enjoying her annoyed, slit-eyed look very much.

She gets up in a blink and re-positions herself on my lap so that she had me straddled with her legs on my either side. She weaves her hands through my hair and slowly pulls me forward till I was centimeters away from her.

"Kevin", she purrs my name. I could feel her hot breath on my lips now. The seduction in her voice, her half closed eyes had me completely floored. Instinctively, I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her even closer.

She smiles a y half smile, but does not make a move. Unable to wait anymore, I crash my lips onto hers. She does not lose anytime in responding to me.

Just as things were about to get hot and heavy, she pulls back and grins at me. Still half dazed from that make out session, all I can do is look at her.

"Get your out Kris Wu, I want to eat Chicken Tikka. And till get what I am hungry for, you wont get what you are hungry for", she pecks at my lips before getting up and off me.

I groan, "Arya, that's not fair!"

"Love's not fair. Now stop being such a whiny baby and get ready!", she coos at me.

"Fine! But even if I do get ready, there will be absolutely no place open at this time", I snap, still reeling from the fact that my girlfriend seduced-threatened me, "And you know I cannot go out in open, even if its in the middle of the night."

"I know that! But I also know an awesome restaurant in ilsan which is norebang style. It's open round the clock. Private dining and amazing food. It will be just you and I. You know that I would not have asked you if I thought it was not safe, Kev", I hear her shout from inside.

I sigh and mutter a 'fine'. I should've known. As much as I would love to play the not-okay-for-an-idol-to-go-out-in-public card and have a night-in with her, Arya was someone who understands what she's doing and what it means to date me. She'd never suggest anything that would jeopardize my position.

Which is how I ended up in this hell hole of a place, with food that is hotter than the bloody Sun. I managed to shoot her a death glare before gulping down large chugs of ice cold water, which barely helped.

She was giggling now, clearly unable to hold her laugh, and it made me want to strangle her. She must have seen the threat in my face, as she put more efforts to pull off a straight face.

"You! How do humans even eat this?" I clenched my teeth.

"Well, like this...", she picked up a green chilli out of the salad dressing and took a bite like it was the most natural thing to do. It made me shudder.

"Sorry, Kev, I did not know you were this intolerent to spicy food", she apologized, reaching forward to caress my hand.

I snatched my hand away, still too pissed and not to mention utterly embaressed for acting like a baby in front of her.

She raised an eyebrow as I stood up, "Going somewhere?", she asked. I gave her a curt nod as I turned and walked out.

I checked twice before walking into the comfort room, though we were probably the only two visitors here. I stared at the reflection in the mirror, his eyes were red and he looked haggard. At that moment, I hated the fact that she had to see me like this. She might be thinking what a wuss I am for not even being able to eat properly.

What woman will love a guy who is so different from her and everything she represents. She would be well off with someone who is like her. And maybe so will I. I sigh, not liking the dark direction my thoughts are turning to.

I hear a soft knock on the door before I see my girlfriend entering the rest room. I turn to her in surprise just as she bolts it from inside, "This is men's roo-", I start to say but she cuts me off by raising a hand.

She walks to me and tiptoes to give me a chaste kiss. I get taken aback by the gentleness. She breaks the kiss and hugs me tight.

"Arya, what's up babe, something wrong?" I hug her back, surprised at her sudden action.

"I love you", she simply says, "I still love you even if you can't eat the spicy food, or talk my language. I'd choose you over anyone who can do all that and I have no ounce of doubt that you feel the same. You know that right?"

I  smile at that, feeling foolish for even thinking otherwise. This stubborn woman with all her antiques, gets me and my antiques spot on. 

"I know", I hug her tighter. 

"You know, for two people so drastically different, we fit really well", I hear her muffled comment against my chest.

I knew she was refereing physically, what with me being almost a foot taller than her. But at that moment I realized that it is true on other levels as well. I let go and tilt her chin up for another kiss. This time she responds fiercely unlike her gentler peck earlier.

I lift her up, placing her on the marble slab and she wraps her legs around me pulling me closer. As much as I wanted to take her right then and there, I pull back and she frowns.

"We have the rest of our lives to do this. Atleast wait till we get home", I grin.

She scowls at me , "Who's waiting that long? I even locked the door, you know!"

My grin widens as I realize what she's suggesting, "You know for a girl, you really are pretty brazen."

She gives me a wry look as I put her down and she fixes herself up.

"Let's go. I hate waiting", she smirks at me before walking off. 

And let me just tell you that she did not have to wait that long. But then again, neither did I.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hola guys!

Im back! :D

Okay, first off, I'm sorry to have taken so long even for an epilogue. Things have been crazy in my life.

Second off, thank you guys sooooo much for the comments and the likes and the subscriptions. I had crazy fun writing this story! 

Hope you enjoyed reading it as well.

Forever & always Kris Wu! XD

XOXO <3