ll~6~ll

Stormy night at Serendipity...

He suddenly scooted near you till your lips were inches apart. He could have easily kissed you then, but he looked into your eyes. His eyes searching yours, for your consent. Your eyes widened a bit when you realized that you did not mind, not in the least. You saw doubt flash in his eyes and you could not let that doubt stay. So you closed your eyes and leaned in to kiss him. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

He was so gentle as his lips slowly moved on yours. His hand slightly cupping your face as he deepened the kiss. You leaned in closer, your palms pressing against his chest, trying to control what seemed like July 1st fireworks in your head. 

You ran your togue slightly over his lower lip and felt his grin on your lips. He slowly opened his mouth and his tongue explored your lips in response. He placed his other hand at the nape of your neck and pulled you closer, yearning for as much as he could get from you.

By the time you broke apart, you were both panting. He looked into your eyes again, wishing he could read your mind right now. He sighed and leaned his forehead against yours. 

After you caught your breath, you smirked slightly.

"What?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"You are not bad... not bad at all", you grinned cheekily at him.

But you immediately regretted as his face darkened, his eyes clouding with pure lust.

With one tug, he had you under him and his lips once again found yours. This time you wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling his closer as you deepened the kiss.

He broke the kiss as his lips travelled down, he kissed your jaw line tenderly.You gasped when he lightly bit your ear. 

He continued to your neck, biting, kissing, on it. You could not help but moan at his touch. It was tantalizing and you wanted more.

You arched your body to his, pressing yourself against his hard torso. You fit like two pieces of a puzzle. He s his one arm around your arched form while other was propped to support you both on the bed.

He found your lips again and you were only too happy to let him claim them. This time he broke the kiss first. You looked at him, irritated at the pause, with half closed eyes. He leaned in next to your ear.

"Good enough now, eh?" he whispered, his voice full of laughter.

Getting impatient at his horrible humor timing, you pulled him by his collar and flipped him over so you were on top.

**

She flipped me over as she got on top of me.

God she's so hot!

She smiled like a  cheshire cat before leaning toward me slowly, pinning my hands above my head. She came close, too close to my lips and moved away. She was staring into my eyes, her own dancing with mirth as she teased me. When I could not take it anymore, I freed my hands from her grip and pulled her to me by her wrists. She cradled me as she kissed and it was like bloody festive crackers in my head.

***

He looked into her eyes as if to see if she was really okay with this. How much ever he needed her right now, he would not do this if she did not want this as much as he did. He could not hurt this girl like that, because somewhere between the hotdogs, beers and jokes he fell in love with this nameless stranger.

Her look of hesitation almost shredded his heart into pieces but she whispered, "It's not my first time."

The tinge of guilt he heard in her voice surprised him. She was the most self confident woman he has ever come across and hearing her feel guilty about herself for him annoyed him.

He kissed her lightly, "It is not the first time for me either. That's what makes you so perfect. For me. And me worthy of you."

**

She was deliciously tired. He smiled at the girl in his arms and felt that he had never felt so alive.

He rolled over and reached for his boxers, pulling them on. He got into the bed kissing her lovingly as he slid his t shirt on her.

He took her into his arms, kissed her forhead and whispered, "Wo ai ni."

She was awake long after he fell asleep, his arms hugging her never moved away once. 

She thought she imagined his loving whisper and revelled in it. But this can not be real. It was just a one time thing.

Then why do I feel like I belong right here.

She scooted closer to his chest. A few more hours she is going to forget everything and stay here, where she wanted to be more than anywhere else in the whole wide world and never leave.

She drifted to sleep thinking how much she will detest herself for the decision she would inevitably have to make the next morning.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo a double update, my lovlies :D

Hope you all liked it!

Next chapter will be the last but one.