Chapter 9 - Homecoming

Outer Space Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, Min Hyuk was not the only CNBLUE member who went out to another place after they finished their practice. Yong Hwa, too, went straight to Seo Hyun’s house from the studio. He was home for a while, just to clean up a little bit and changed his clothes, and then he was out again.

“I’m going to Seo Hyun’s!” He shouted from the living room, not caring whether s heard him or not.

Since both of them lived in the same apartment complex, he only needed to walk to get to her place. Living very closely like this was really convenient for them because they did not need to expose themselves too much to public. They could always have date at home. They preferred it that way, anyway.

Since it was already late, Yong Hwa did not want to disturb her by ringing her bell. He decided to give her a call to let her know that he was already downstairs, waiting for her to open the lobby door for him.

“Hyun..” He talked on the phone, “You’re not asleep, yet, are you? I’m downstairs.”

Only a second later, she buzzed him in and he went straight up to her floor. Apparently, he did not need to knock because she already opened the door for him.

“Oppa..” She greeted him with a smile, though he knew that she was tired. Her dark circles were obvious. She had been performing here and there with her unnies, Yong Hwa knew that precisely. SNSD was currenly occupied with their Mr. Mr. promotion, and also caught up in a string of dating scandals after Yoona's relationship with Lee Seung Gi hyung and Sooyoung's relationship with Jung Kyung Ho-ssi broke out to public. They had become more careful in arranging their meetings since then.

“Uri Hyunnie..” Yong Hwa returned her sweet smile by ruffling her long brunette hair, “Did you have a good day?”

“It was alright. Just two fan sign events, and practice.” She immediately snuggled into him once they sat on her sofa in the living room.

“Anyway,” Yong Hwa looked around, “Are your parents home?”

Seo Hyun shook her head, “Nope. They went to visit my relatives in Jeonju and won't be back until next week.”

“So we’re alone, then?” Yong Hwa chuckled. He was grinning happily because they had the apartment all to themselves.

“Oppa!” Seo Hyun sat up straight and pinched the side of his stomach, “Don’t be weird!”

“Ya!” Yong Hwa shouted in pain, “What was that for?”

“That’s for having erted thoughts.” Seo Hyun shot a sharp glare at him. Her nose was already flaring, letting him know that she was being serious.

“Arrasseo.. arrasseo..” He kissed the top of her head, “I’ll be a good boy tonight, okay?”

“Okay..” She then curled herself again into his arms, enjoying the comfort of his existence. She loved it very much when she could snuggle and had his arms around her like this, even though all they did was just that and nothing else. Sometimes, they would do it with the TV on. But most times, they would just sit together, having each other in their arms and they would talk endlessly. And that was enough. To do this every day with him was something that had been her dream for a while. It was a luxury.

And while thinking about their relationship, Seo Hyun was suddenly reminded of the story Krystal told her last week. She was planning to tell her boyfriend about it but both of them were busy with their respective promotions so she did not have a chance to tell him in person. It was something that he probably should know since it was related to one of s.

“Yong Oppa..” She looked up to see his face but unwilling to move her head from his chest, “Can I tell you something?”

“No.” Yong Hwa gave her a flat and short answer.

“Oppa.. I’m serious.”

“No.” Again, another flat and short answer.

“Jung Yong Hwa-ssi..”

When Seo Hyun called out his full name like this, Yong Hwa knew that he should stop joking and start taking her seriously. And that was exactly what he did, “Ne.. Seo Joo Hyun-ssi..”

Seo Hyun’s nose flared up again but she decided to let him go this once, “You’d really like to hear what I’m about to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“It’s something Soo Jung told me.”

“Soo Jung?” Yong Hwa was familiar with the name but he could not exactly recall it.

“Krystal. Jessica unnie’s younger sister.”

“Ahh!” Now he got it, “Lee Bo Na?”

“Ne..” Seo Hyun nodded, “Don’t you know her real name was Jung Soo Jung? You even share the same last name, you rascal.”

“I heard about it but I don’t really remember. You know I’m bad with names.”

“Anyway, she told me something that’s bothering me.” Seo Hyun stopped for a while. She felt like she was saying something that was not right, “No, not so much to be a bother, but it sure was stealing my attention.”

“What about it?”

“Actually, it was her second time telling me about the same story. At first, I thought she was not being serious. But after the second one, I feel like I should tell you about it.”

“Hyun,” He sighed, “Just go to the point and tell me what is it?”

Seo Hyun realized that she had been talking in a roundabout way earlier, probably confusing her boyfriend so then she cut to the chase, “Soo Jung went out with Min Hyuk a couple of times. They’re texting and calling each other too.”

There, Yong Hwa could only sit in silence. His hand was Seo Hyun’s hair, then he abruptly stopped. So there it was, the answer to his curiosity. He knew that there must be something going on between the two but Yong Hwa could not investigate it further because he was also busy with his drama filmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter