Chapter 3 - Butterflies

Outer Space Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We met again two days after our secret Han River date. I was extremely nervous since the night before. I stayed awake for hours before falling asleep at 4 in the morning. So when I reached the filming location, there were dark circles around my eyes. There goes my effort to look pretty in front of Min Hyuk oppa.

Why do you want to look pretty in front of him, Soo Jung-ah? It’s not like he cares about how you look. Or does he?

Apparently, my dark circles attracted attention from the other actors. Shin Hye unnie immediately asked me whether I was okay.

“f(x) must be working hard right now, preparing for a comeback.” She told me after telling me that I looked tired.

Unnie, if only you know the real reason why I stayed up late last night, you would laugh really hard.

“Ne.. we are practicing for our comeback next year.” I smiled, hiding the real fact.

At that time, a familiar figure walked closer, towards us. The tall man was wearing thick jacket, a scarf, and a knitted beanie, making it difficult to find out who it was. At least, that was the case for everybody else, not for me. Because through a slight glance, I knew at once that it was Min Hyuk oppa.

Omo! What should I do with this bloated panda face?

Slowly but sure, I zipped up my jacket and slightly turned my face away from his direction, trying to hide my face so that he could not see me when I’m ugly.

“Shin Hye noona, annyeong!” Min Hyuk oppa greeted cheerfully, as if it was already spring while snow was currently falling hard.

“Soo Jung-ah, is that you?” He walked two steps towards me and put his face closer to mine, checking if it was really me.

Our faces were only a few centimeters from each other. I could feel his warm breath. His masculine smell awakened my senses. Right at that second, I felt that time stopped. And the world stopped with it. Like the only thing that matter was our existence.

Then I saw him blinked. I blinked too. That was when the world started to turn again. And we were drawn back to reality.

Shivering, I was. Looking at him in this close distance brought certain sensation to my body. What is this?

“Your ears are red.” Said Min Hyuk oppa with no expression whatsoever. The next second, he stood up, messed up my hair, then walked away while smiling in satisfaction. As if he just found out a big secret.

You’re finished, Soo Jung-ah. He already knows.

The second I walked away from her was the time when I found oxygen again. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter