Chapter 11 - Making Headline

Outer Space Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“New pictures.” A tall guy opened his laptop and showed his boss slides of pictures taken secretly in front of f(x)’s dorm. He stayed in his car all night waiting for miracle and only when he thought he would give up, a car he knew as one of CNBLUE member’s drove by and went inside the parking lot. And a few minutes later, the same car came out and went to a different direction. If he recall correctly, that would be the direction if you want to go to Han River from this place.

He could not see clearly who was driving inside but he knew for sure that it was none other than Kang Min Hyuk because the car he saw just now was the same as the one he saw when he caught Min Hyuk and Krystal on their Han Gang Park date. After almost rotting himself from being paparazzi for idols, he never felt that finding scandals were so easy. Even then, he already able to imagine tomorrow’s headline would be like: ‘Kang Min Hyuk’s Late Night Visit to f(x)’s Dorm. Is Chanyoung-Bona couple real?’.

He giggled at his own imagination.

“But nobody is seen in these pictures. You only captured his car.” His boss argued after he finished looking at the slides.

“Yes, but it is the exact same car as the one we saw on Han Gang Park.” The guy tried to reason with him, “You see, if we flip the sequence, these pictures first,” He pointed to the ones where Min Hyuk’s car was seen going into f(x)’s apartment parking lot, “then the pictures from Han Gang Park goes after, we will ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter