Chapter 6 - Jeopardy

Outer Space Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you get something?” A tall guy – maybe in his early forty – asked a young guy who just entered the office. The younger guy, who was busy taking off his thick coat and putting down a big camera bag, just smirked proudly.

“Of course, hyung. I’m a pro.”

“Let me see it.”

“It’s still raw, though.” Somehow, he hesitated a little bit.

The older guy answered impatiently, “It’s okay.”

“Okay, then.” He pulled out his laptop which has Dispatch sticker on the front side and turned it on. While waiting for his laptop, he took out his camera and connected it to the laptop so that he could transfer the pictures he took earlier.

“So, who are the fishes?” The older guy asked again. Considering the tone of voice while talking to the next guy, it is apparent that the older guy was the boss. And the cameraman had the obligation to report his work to him.

“CNBLUE’s Min Hyuk and f(x)’s Krystal.”

“Seriously?” The Hyung asked in disbelief. To be honest, he watched The Heirs and actually liked Lee Bo Na and Yoon Chan Young couple. But he could not believe his ears when his dongsaeng told him that Kang Min Hyuk and Krystal – the actors playing Chan Young and Bo Na – were actually dating in real life.

“Jinjja-yo, hyung. Wait a little bit. It’s transferring.” Said the dongsaeng, referring to the pictures.

“Daebak.”

“I know, right?” The dongsaeng smiled, proud of his own work.

“Where did you caught them?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter