Chapter 2 - Sent and Replied (edited)

Outer Space Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!” said Min Hyuk lazily when he entered the dorm at 3:15 in the morning. He was super tired and all he could think was his own comfortable bed. He obviously did not expect anyone would still be awake at that time, but to his surprise, Yong Hwa was there in their living room. He was just finished talking on the phone when Min Hyuk came in.

Damn. This could be long.

“Was the filming running late?” It was Yong Hwa’s habit to check on his dongsaengs. He was a leader and hyung to those three boys. And a leader should know about s’ whereabouts. So when Yong Hwa found Min Hyuk coming home very late like that day, it was in his nature to ask.

“Kind of.” Min Hyuk only gave him super short answer, which was a wrong move. Because obviously, Yong Hwa got even more curious.

“You’re lying.” Yong Hwa jumped from the sofa and approached Min Hyuk immediately. The younger boy tried to get away by getting into the kitchen. But he failed his strategy once again because Yong Hwa could easily cornered him in that room. And nothing was worse than being cornered, both physically and mentally, by your oldest hyung in a situation like this.

“Tell me. Palli.”

“Tell you what, hyung? I’m tired, please. I need to sleep.” Min Hyuk nagged again, “You know I need proper rest. We have to film Cheongdamdong 111 today. And I haven’t even slept.”

Yong Hwa sighed while rubbing his chin detective-like, “Something is weird with you tonight. I know you’re hiding something. And I’m going to find out.”

“Try as hard as you want, hyung. I don’t keep anything from you.” Min Hyuk then left Yong Hwa and his curiosity alone in the kitchen. He dragged himself to his own bedroom, feeling nervous. Sooner or later, Min Hyuk that he should tell his hyung about it. He deserved to know, both as a leader and brother. Besides, Yong Hwa was an expert in this kind of field, particularly because he was able to keep his own relationship with Seo Hyun a secret for three years. That was such an amazing achievement.

In his dark room, Min Hyuk was reminded of how sweet his Han River date was. He would never forget that. That night, he was not Min Hyuk the CNBLUE’s drummer. And she was not Krystal from f(x). They were just two ordinary people trying to get to know each other better. Closer. Kang Min Hyuk from Ilsan, and Jung Soo Jung, the 20-year-old girl.

Min Hyuk tried to close his eyes. But it was a failed attempt because suddenly, his phone vibrated. There was a new text message. The frown on Min Hyuk’s face immediately turned into a goofy smile as he read the sender’s name and the content of the text.

Seconds later, his thin fingers already typing a reply: It’s my pleasure. We should have a more proper dinner next time. You’ll pay *merong*. Sleep well, Lee Bo Na. See you!

Everybody in the world knew that she was living together with her parents, separated from the other f(x) girls. But due to the fact that their parents were busy, she often left alone in the house. And to her luck, her parents went out of town that night. She thought she would be alone. That was why she did not really mind when Min Hyuk drove her homw.

Krystal came in expecting the house to be dark and empty. But to her surprise, she saw Jessica curling up on the sofa, watching late night TV shows.

“Unnie? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter