Fever kiss

The real you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Achoo.” Amber is having a cold. She is not well and her body feels hot.

 

“Beep, beep, beep…” Amber snooze her alarm clock. This is the fifth times she put the alarm on snooze. She did not feel good to wake up now. Her whole body seems weak.

 

A knock was heard from Amber’s bedroom door. “Noona, are you okay?” Sehun was worried. He had heard Amber sneezing and coughing non-stop ever since he woke up. He knew Amber always went to school early. After he checks his watch, he knew something is wrong. It was already 6.30 am and Amber still at home.

 

Amber got up from her bed. She opens the door and saw Sehun’s worried face. She looks at Sehun but just ignores him before proceeding to go to the bathroom. Sehun was really sad when his noona just ignored him. He doesn’t want to make Amber mad by asking her the same question twice. He then hurriedly go to the kitchen and take out the medicine from the cabinet and pour some water inside a glass. He also made something hot for Amber since she has a cold. Seems like Amber still in the bathroom. Sehun enter Amber’s room and place the medicine and the drinks on her study table. He quickly went out from the room before Amber comes in.

 

When Amber opened the bathroom door, she saw Sehun was holding a tray of medicine and drinks entering her room. She goes back inside the bathroom and waits till she heard the door to Sehun’s room closed. After that she quickly enters her room and saw medicine and drinks on her desk. She smiles and finished the medicine and drinks.

 

Amber was not feeling well on her way to school. She knew she is already late for the early bus so she decided to go to school using taxi. When they arrive at the school gate, all of the students look at her. She looks pale. “Woah, she looks like a ghost.” Jessica, the queenka of the school looks at her and starts to laugh with her other so called bestfriends. Amber ignored them and goes straight to her class.

 

Amber was sleeping throughout the whole classes. During break time, she did not wake up like yesterday and keep on sleeping. Well, this all thanks to the medicine Sehun had prepared for her this morning, the side effect of the medicine really came out well. Kris want to talk to her about yesterday but since Amber already warned him to not disturb her slee, he cancels his plan.

 

Kris let out a deep sigh. ‘I’ll just ask her later.’ He gets up and goes sit near Luhan and Xiumin desk.

 

“What happen to you?” Xiumin realize that Kris just let out a deep sigh again.

 

“Oh, nothing.” Hey, do you guys know that there is a new brand of Jordan shoes selling at the mall right now?’ Kris was trying to change the subject. “Really. Since when?” Luhan also a fan of the shoes quickly respond to Kris. They keep on talking and promise to go to the mall together this weekend to look for the shoes. The break is over. Kris come back to his seat and realizes Amber is still sleeping. He begins to feels something wrong with Amber but chooses to ignore that feeling and concentrate on the lesson instead.

 

Class finally over. All the students busy with packing their stuff except for Amber though. She is still sleeping. This time Kris feels something really wrong with her. He decided to wake her up but stop when Suho calls him to be at the basketball court in in 5 minutes. He was told by Chanyeol yesterday that Suho is really strict when it comes to basketball. The whole team will get a punishment if someone is late. Kris doesn’t want to be the cause of the team to be punished. He quickly go out and run to the court without realizing he forget his phone inside his drawer.

 

“All of you 50 rounds of run now!” Suho order the boys to run around the court since Baekhyun and Kai was late. The others 9 boys glared at the two of them. “We’re sorry guys.” Baekhyun and Kai said in unison. If looks can kill people, they both should be death right now.

 

“Ah, I’m so tired!” Tao complaints and lay down on the floor with Sehun. (They don’t know Sehun and Amber related with each other, only Suho knows.)

 

“Me too. Tao go take my water.” Sehun really likes to order Tao around although he is the maknae.

 

 “Why me, go take it yourself.” Tao doesn’t want to follow Sehun order.

 

“Are you sure Tao?” Sehun looks at Tao with his evil maknae face.

 

“Okay, I’m going. Jeez, you such a scary maknae when you’re mad.’ Everyone laugh seeing Tao obediently follows Sehun order.

 

Kris was looking for his phone to check whether his mom had text or call him. He realizes that he forgot his phone in class. “Hey guys, I forgot my phone in class. Suho, I’ll be back after I take my phone okay.”

 

“Sure, don’t be late and close the classroom’s door back when you go out.” Kris nods and goes straight to the class.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter